Sign in to follow this  
rycezmom

The Twelfth Annual Miss Nellie Auction 2018

Checking with Janet and will let you know. Thanks Patsy!

I did, and THANK YOU!!!! :beatheart

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Who is ready for a sneak peek??

gallery_5740_3594_259761.jpg

gallery_5740_3594_14941.jpg

gallery_5740_3594_140757.jpg

Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

More.............?

Summer-3bjpg.jpg

gallery_5740_3594_42190.jpggallery_5740_3594_92659.jpg

gallery_5740_3594_35689.jpg

So here we are 2 full days before the Miss Nellie Auctions Starts and with the exception of 5 items needing descriptions, Leslie and I are done! :D Really? :gmark Crazy! :flip :flip

So if you have any last minute item(s) that you want to add, we have time.

Summer-3bjpg.jpg

Just a few more hours...........can you believe it?

Summer-3bjpg.jpg

Look for the Auction Announcement in the Auction forum tomorrow morning. :beatheart:balloonparty:bounce8

Summer-3bjpg.jpg