Dog Bed

We tried a crib mattress thinking it was a great deal at $40, but only one dog will use it very occasionally (least favorite bed in the house).

We did just pick up this shredded foam bed and it is the prime spot for sleeping. One big liner inside that is water resistant, but not crinkly sounding, lots of filling, and easy to fluff back up. The liner is better quality than most, but the outer cover is the standard dog bed cover. Big enough for the biggest grey. It was 29 two weeks ago, but looks like it went up.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0741VB1DP/ref=twister_B07BLL36X6

so best and worst according to the two dogs that have six beds in the house

worth mentioning that neither dog likes a bed that is too high (bed fails are more uncomfortable from greater height)

• 1 year later...

Oh really sad to hear about your dog, now hows your dog? well last week I was looking for my dog, I bought a small memory foam mattress from nest bedding coupon and its not too much costly, my dog like it a lot, I suggest you also search there, I hope you will definitely find your desirable one. 

Edited by stellajames34

ikea has great prices on foam crib mattresses. that on an elevated bed(amazon has them you can match the size) should work. also ikea's crib sheets are CHEAP! or the beds made by the midwest greyhound group. they have them on etsy but i'm sure you can find them by contacting their group. i aways forget their actual name. i have a double layer faux fur w/ memory foam filler and it was quite reasonable. I purchased it at GIG. 

Edited by cleptogrey

Mammoth dog beds are a favorite at my house and they last forever.

https://www.mammothoutlet.com/foam-memory-dog-bed.htm

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".