Sign in to follow this  
Banjoman

Great Global Greyhound Walk 2018

How many Greytalk members are joining or leading a Great Global Greyhound Walk this year?

http://www.greatglobalgreyhoundwalk.co.uk

I see Donna is organising one in Montreal, anybody else involved in one?

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

I am leading the walk in Nordwalde, Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

The walks are this coming Sunday, we are hoping to increase the number of participants at our local one in Dorset. About 80 sighthounds of varying sizes turned out last year.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

About 80 sighthounds of varying sizes turned out last year.

What fun!

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

2ptxppe.jpg

We have on going on down in Milwaukee on Sunday.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

I am pretty sure there is no walk scheduled here, it will be around 110 on Sunday (which means about 80 even at 6 a.m.)

Maybe we could organize a fun little version of this for our desert residents in a better time of year!

Alyse with Archer (KB's Harper)

We have on going on down in Milwaukee on Sunday.

Has there been a group doing this in the past? Unfortunately Miriam will not be able to participate this year. Does someone at GPA organize a group for this?

Annette, mom to Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), and Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

The Great Global Greyhound Walk - is today!

Have fun!