Sign in to follow this  
AnneGTS

(Signature) Fundraiser

So.. I just purchased my plane tickets to Ireland. I'm going to visit Clare Greyhound Sanctuary in July :yay

I don't want to arrive empty-handed so besides collecting (gently used) martingales, coats and bedding to bring along I thought I should post a new thread for my fundraiser to raise some more funds.

If you are looking for a new siggy (of perhaps need some basic Photoshop help?), let me know! Just send me photos and give me a general idea of what you'd like it to look like.

As a service in return I ask for a donation, 100% will go to Clare Greyhound Sanctuary.

I've had people ask if there is a certain amount you have to donate: I don't ask for a certain amount, you can donate whatever you're comfortable with.

To give an indication: for 15 euros I can buy 1 bag of food for the hounds.

You can send photos and a donation to: info@windhondenwebshop.net

Please include your GT name. I will start on your photos after I've received your donation via PayPal.

Some examples of signatures I've made:

siggy_ybaxqt.jpg

onderschrift_it9arb.jpg

sig2_f3kvsp.jpg

siggie_w12kom.jpg

alicia_hdylh6.jpg

siggie_i6prem.jpg

siggy14_zps9df0502f.jpg

superstewie_nnkeqr.jpg

Anne, Sasha & Tapas. Spriet (2002-2015), Tibbie (2000-2015) and Gunda (1996-2009)

www.sighthoundgoodies.com

anne_sas3gt_bbuveb.jpg

Fundraiser for the Greyhounds in Ireland: click here!

Anne :kiss2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:yay That's awesome!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What is the FCB shield? Soccer?

Maybe Anne doesn't think it is good advertising, but she also created my signature. It was inspired by one of my favorite movies, https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-fabulous-baker-boys-1989

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

2ptxppe.jpg

I've made many more signatures that I've shown above, but since I don't use Photobucket anymore I couldn't find more to display. I still like your siggie :)

FCB is a soccer club from Barcelona

Anne, Sasha & Tapas. Spriet (2002-2015), Tibbie (2000-2015) and Gunda (1996-2009)

anne_sas3gt_bbuveb.jpg

To raise some more money I'll donate 1 euro of every sale in my shop to Clare Greyhound Sanctuary.

I've also created a new category where you can purchase a product as a donation at a discount (up to 33%) AND you won't have to pay for shipping as I will bring the item for free to Clare Greyhound Sanctuary on your behalf when I visit in July..

www.sighthoundgoodies.com/product-category/claregreyhoundsanctuary

Of course, if anyone wants a new siggy I'm still willing to do that too :)

anne_sas3gt_bbuveb.jpg

I'm leaving in less than two weeks :yay I received so many donations (coats, collars, muzzles etc.) that I can't take it all with me, so I decided to ship all the items in a big box by mail!

36823946_10214815145524015_3350908732442

(no, I didn't ship Tapas and Sasha to Ireland :lol )

While I'm there, I will transfer the money I raised, so I still have a few days to fundraise :)

And I'll make sure to bring my camera to take lots of pictures of the hounds at the sanctuary :beatheart

Edited by AnneGTS

anne_sas3gt_bbuveb.jpg

Ooohhhhh if its not to late I really need a new sig.

Introducing Tessie, PK's Cat Island 12/9/13

Jackson the Airedale 12/12/05

Forever missing Grace 2/18/03 - 1/19/13 (RT's Grace, 18156/23B) and Fenway 10/10/06 - 9/25/16 (not registered)

Ooh, I need a new Sig (It's only been 14 months since we added Gracie!) but I will donate shortly and the siggy can wait for your return.

bella-1.jpg
KT Britta (race name), now Bella
Gotcha Day - 4/10/2010

It’s been a loooooog time since I’ve been on GT. Miss so many of you. You’ve gotten me through some of the hardest times.

Well, we lost Beau 6 weeks ago at 14 to LS.

We lost Teddy one year ago to hemangiosarcoma of the heart. He also had severe LS. He was 13.5

We lost Zander one year post amputation at 8 years 4 months (march 2016

We lost Chloe to Lymphoma despite 9 months of chemo 11 years (may 2015)

We lost Elsie to LS / Osteo at 13.5 (oct 12)

3 kitties.

Our Ollie will be 12 in September. Ponchie is 10. (How that’s possible I have no idea). We adopted Rio(aka Rios Maggie May 3 years ago and just added CRT Wendell aka Bugsy. He is 8 and returned 2x for growling.

We are down to a smaller pack of 4.

It’s been tough....

Would love an updated signature.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Hi Robin! Great to see you. Beau, Teddy and Chloe are your pups that I remember best. Im sorry for so much loss, but also happy to see youve adopted new puppers too.

Introducing Tessie, PK's Cat Island 12/9/13

Jackson the Airedale 12/12/05

Forever missing Grace 2/18/03 - 1/19/13 (RT's Grace, 18156/23B) and Fenway 10/10/06 - 9/25/16 (not registered)

Hi Shannon, yes, I'm still making siggies :)

Robin, welcome back!

Cool. I'll send you the photos and donation soon.

Edited by GreytHoundPoet

The box with donations has arrived in Ireland :) It contained a dozen coats, collars, 10 muzzles and many dog treats. I'm sending the money I raised while I'm there this weekend.

I'm leaving on Friday! :yay My camera is already charged :)

anne1-768x576.jpg

anne_sas3gt_bbuveb.jpg