Sign in to follow this  
greytluck

My Foster....

Well at least until we officially sign the papers, lol

FB_IMG_1522588835220.jpg

His name is Colt but I'm not a fan of it as it reminds me of a gun. I want a slight name change to Cole, my husband wants blackjack and my daughter wants to name him Clyde.

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna

Foster FAIL :yay He is gorgeous, congratulations!

I do like Clyde and Cole. Koby?

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest chicrested

My god he is gorgeous, those muscles, like a horse

He needs a fitting name

go Knight

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Clyde. 😂 Congrats, he is gorgeous.

Edited by smurfette

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

Handsome!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

So very handsome !

I like 'Cole' / 'Coal' :)

Being a horse person, 'Clyde' turns my thoughts to big and bulky and he looks too finely built for 'Clyde'

Blackjack is awfully long and would probably get shortened to just 'Black'.

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

He is stunning! And very intense in that photo -- do you have him home yet? How's he doing?

There used to be a dog on GT named Blackjack (Blackjack and Major) and I always thought it was a fun-sounding name.

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

2ptxppe.jpg

He is stunning! And very intense in that photo -- do you have him home yet? How's he doing?

There used to be a dog on GT named Blackjack (Blackjack and Major) and I always thought it was a fun-sounding name.

He has been with us since Friday. So far he's doing well. He's good with the kids and cats, and Honey (My other grey) just adores him. He's a little unsure of the house, stairs and slippery floors but he's been getting more comfortable each day.

I like Coal, and he is a gorgeous big boy !!

The picture makes him look larger then he is. He is around 70lbs so average for a male.

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna

He's handsome!!!! Black Jack-thats the name. It captures his regalness. He's definitely not a Clyde. Cole might work but Black Jack really fits him IMO. He has a strong proud appearance- not a Barney Fife at all. Black Jack is good. Let us know what you pick.

Stunning boy! Congratulations! Colt made me think of a young horse. I like Cole, How about Jack? We have an 'invisible' Greyhound named Jack who gets blamed for stinky farts. :P

Knight / Night

Smoke

Panther

Ghost (the opposite of dark, I guess)

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ D.O.B. 04/29/15)

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Oooo, so that's where he went. :lol

He's a very striking boy. I'm glad Honey likes him. I'm sure he'll get the hang of the scary stuff soon.

No name advice here, except that I tend to use a sound-alike to ease the transition. Either Cole/Coal or Clyde is "close enough."

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)