Back To Where It All Started

Sheshe

Hi,

Many years ago I came to Greytalk in desperation because I had adopted Amadeus, who hated crates. Through love and advice the greytalk family helped me give this loving hound a safe home environment. He became famous because he was going to be put down by the group he was with and a friend I met at Dewey sent me an email. I took him in with out question. He became my heart and soul hound. At the time I was The A's mom. I had Aria, Amadeus, and Angel. I also had Mia who was in the celebrating greyhound desk calendar for 2017. Now I have just four babies and waiting on a hound that is still racing. My new crew are:

Mozart (DKC Moonshine) a Blue Fawn

Sherri (Sherrif Morton) a red fawn brood mom

McCleary (Instantly Clear) a black boy

Xavier (Mulberry express) a brindle boy named after Professor X from the X-Men.

It has been so long since I have posted I have to go figure out how to post pictures. I will do so asap.

Sheila,

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

Hi!!!! Nice to "see" you back -- your pups are gorgeous :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

​Thank you all so much. Mia has passed, I am trying to find a picture of Sherri. I am on the FB greytalk but I also like the forum. Now for shopping for burbdog biscuits

Sheila
Loved by

Oh, goodness, that Mozart...THUD :flip

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Your pups are absolutely gorgeous. But Mc Cleary.... be still my heart, what a beauty.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Can you post Aria in her tiara?

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Amadeus and Phoenix were twins. I remember how we could barely tell them apart.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

So sorry about Mia---she was my Phoebe's mama. How old was she?

She was 14. She passed two weeks before Christmas.

Phoebe is seven years old today :)

Happy Birthday to Phoebe. If she is half the dog Mia was she is awesome.

Sheila
Loved by