Honey

greytluck

We welcomed RTR Honey Bee into our family today. Honey is such a sweet love bug, we just love her already.

*I don't know how to post pictures anymore since photobucket started charging. I posted pictures on FB but I don't know how to link them.*

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna

We welcomed RTR Honey Bee into our family today. Honey is such a sweet love bug, we just love her already.

*I don't know how to post pictures anymore since photobucket started charging. I posted pictures on FB but I don't know how to link them.*

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna

On FB - Make sure you have the picture set to public (if you want everyone on FB to be able to see it, OR "only me" if you want the picture to be private (you need to change this setting back for posting pics of FB in newsfeeds). Click on the picture to open it, right click on the picture and select "copy picture." Come back and post it into a reply box here.

WE WANT TO SEE HONEY!!!! :yay:yay:yay

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Welcome to Honey from BC! Honey and my Simon have the same father according to greyhound data. I've been seeing a lot of half siblings around on adoption sites lately as Kiowa Mon Manny seems to be a popular sire. Congratulations on your sweet girl! May you have a smooth transition and lots of skinny dog snuggles in your future :)

Edited by Simonsays

Congratulations!

She's absolutely gorgeous and looks right at home already. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Wow! Miss Honey is stunning! Welcome home sweet girl.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

• 2 weeks later...