Here’S Burberry...

Guest BeBesMom

Guest BeBesMom

...but, we call her BeBe. We adopted her August 18, and she has been a wonderful addition to our family. She's come a long way, learning to go up stairs and even how to get on the couch. Her racing career was very short...she'll be two in November, but, she has raced right into our hearts. She's still a little nervous around new people and dogs, but I'm sure with time that'll be less scary too. BeBe loves going on walks and hanging out with her family. I first wanted to adopt a greyhound 20 years ago, but the timing was never quite right. After I saw several news stories about greyhounds this summer, I decided it was a pretty big push from the universe, and Im so glad I went for it.

BeBes family includes two other humans, my kids ages 15 and 16, and three cats. Poor girl tries play bowing to the cats, but, they just look at her with that typical cat disdain.

D104F410-80D5-40E1-B3B0-A9000C8BC26C_r6n

Edited by BeBesMom

Welcome to our crazy world of greyhound fanatics. Bebe is a gorgeous little lady 💖

Edited by smurfette

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Welcome, beautiful Bebe and family. Word of caution, Bebe -- don't try sniffing the cats' butts You'll end up with a scratch on your nose.

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter