Sign in to follow this  
gracegirl

Accessorizing

Tessie says that it's important to accessorize. You should never leave home without putting your ears on. :rofl

IMG_5919.jpg

Introducing Tessie, PK's Cat Island 12/9/13

Jackson the Airedale 12/12/05

Forever missing Grace 2/18/03 - 1/19/13 (RT's Grace, 18156/23B) and Fenway 10/10/06 - 9/25/16 (not registered)

Isn't she? We haven't had her for even a full week yet and we are head over heels for her already.

IMG_5923.jpg

Forever missing Grace 2/18/03 - 1/19/13 (RT's Grace, 18156/23B) and Fenway 10/10/06 - 9/25/16 (not registered)

:beatheart:beatheart Classic beauty goes with everything!

Kendra, devoted walker of Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb).
Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/7/04 - 2/20/14, who opened our hearts to greyhounds,
    and Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/16/03 - 10/29/14, who really knew what a good dog she was.

2mmh25j.jpg2qwewxv.jpg2cok3td.jpg

I made this my profile pic on Facebook. I had to. She's so cute.

And eyebrow hairs need glitter!

I know! Aren't those hairs funny? She also has a mole on her chin with one white whisker and two black ones. :lol

She's one girl who will look good in both the before and after pictures.

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

2ptxppe.jpg

Who needs ears when you have those eyes :wub:

I'm so happy for you, what a great little girl you got!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Who needs ears when you have those eyes :wub:

I'm so happy for you, what a great little girl you got!

Awe, thank you. So far we are very, very happy with her. Even after she chewed three of the corners of the coffee table.

Awe, thank you. So far we are very, very happy with her. Even after she chewed three of the corners of the coffee table.

She's allowed at least some indiscretion, haha. When Aiden 1-5 was brand new he thought my eyeglasses tasted like chicken :lol

You "done good" - Tessie is a treasure.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Three corners of the table? Might as well give up and let her have it all!

What a pretty girl. Congratulations!

Thank you! There's no love lost with the coffee table, I'm actually not a fan at all. It's a cheap IKEA table. I looked into metal and glass tables last weekend. Much nicer and less chewable.

Guest heaneyy

Hi, I just made an account to reach out because I was doing some research and trying to find if my Greyhound had any litter mates that were active online and I found your account! A few months ago we adopted our first greyhound "PK's Frank" who was born in the same litter as your Tessie! I haven't used this site much but I have an Instagram account for Frank if you'd like to reach out on that https://www.instagram.com/greyhound_frank/

MzMtSHb.jpg

Tessie I totally agree. I've been known to get somewhere and say "damn I forgot my ears!" (My hearing aids)

You and Frank are both gorgeous.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hi, I just made an account to reach out because I was doing some research and trying to find if my Greyhound had any litter mates that were active online and I found your account! A few months ago we adopted our first greyhound "PK's Frank" who was born in the same litter as your Tessie! I haven't used this site much but I have an Instagram account for Frank if you'd like to reach out on that https://www.instagram.com/greyhound_frank/

MzMtSHb.jpg

Well hello brother! I see good looks run in the family. I will have to make sure we follow you on insta!

What a great connection, to find a littermate! Congrats to you both!! I hope I'm lucky enough to find littermates for my little one someday :)

Alyse with Archer (KB's Harper)

I live in Denver and Tessie came to me through FORG (friends of retired greyhounds).

Frank found his people through GPI in the Seattle area.

I used to live in Seattle and Grace came through GPI. So many connections in the Greyhound world. I love it.

Edited by gracegirl