Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 165

Gud morning everybuddy!

Cool and moist here in da Bahstan area. But we habs a Harry Podder marathon on one channel and a Walking Dead marathon on another! Its a bounty of free teebee offerings!

Today's skedjool includes more laundry doing, more trying to catch Miss Lizzabeff in Candy Crunch, and prolly a bit of relaxing to the best of our ability given da current cowch sitchyashun. And we finkng about baby Nikita! We fink it is really gud that the new couch will come after da baby is here. So Mister B. Won't feel like it is HIS couch and hopefully the rotten little bastard won't pee on it. We hear cats are KNOT fans of leather so hopefully they won't want to share.

Oh, Auntie Jennie and Miss Kerry, yu no whot they call pleather (fake leather) now? "Vegan leather." Dats rigt! I guess Naugas went esstinct or sumpin cause yu juss don't see Naugahide ennymore. They sell vegan leather instead.

So Granny called again. She though Mummy's burfdey was yesterday. It wasn't, and Mummy did remind her that Granny gave her some esspensive jewelry in December finkin it was her burfdey. Granny wants her to write herownself a burfdey check ennyway, so YEAH.

Auntie Jennie can yu try to figger out how to take pikshores of Neville and Luna?? Pleeze? Yu cud email them to won of us and we cud post em. Canaries lubs kale, by the way!

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hi Jen, I wish we hadda nise fire to sit beesyde, it iz wet and miserubble tuday, it haz KNOT stopped raining yet, awltho I gotta say it nuffing lyke the wet them Texass peepuls hav had! As yu kan problee guess we did KNOT go on ower howndie waak this morning - watta swizz!

yu gottit ryte WBiskey, Mum gonna get rid ov that owld Frentchman on Fursday.

It will sun be luntch tyme then we kan go bak to sleeping onna settee!

Wags,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

We gots a few Appil trees...won along da sandy ring an a cuppla along da ege ob da hay feelds. Ewshally awl da low applies git eeten bye deers. Mam finds haff eeten wons in da sand awl da time. She reeches sum frum da back ob Wige an den Mam walked out inna feeld alongside Kaila wen she rode Wige lass weke an Kaila reached a cupple ob dem to

Mummy duz dat in ower frunt yard. :nod She luks fur de gud appuls wut are all ober de grwond. Wen she sees wun she rolls it wiff hur fut

I do that to see if it’s perhaps laying on a pile of deer droppings or has bees on it. Den, ifn it luks gud she polishes it and takes a bite. Yuzyuwally dare is onlee wun or tu gud bites. Then she frows it away! :ohno As the whole front yard is a buffet for the deer, I see no need to pick up one more partial apple. The next family through will enjoy the leavin’s. 😉

Merc, we are wurried about yur Dad! He should KNOT be climbing trees or cleaning roofs no more!!

Ya fink!? :brick

I YAM WRIGGLIES-FREE!!!

:yay

and me, I wuz chopped libber!

:chow yum! Chopped libber!!!

:blush ahem, I meen, dose liddle doggies kin be beree frustramating.

Today's skedjool includes more laundry doing, more trying to catch Miss Lizzabeff in Candy Crunch,

:neener

Merc

:paw

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I do KNOT no wy Mum spent neerlee an hower watering the gaardin yesserday eevning.

Nutmeg snuggled back onna settee.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Gud Sunnyday! Nuffin goin on here.

Gud job Charlie!

Hi TicknBikini!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Good Morning eberywon!

It is a leetle damp today but da sun is supposed to come out later. :yay

My Daddy's foot is bovering him and he is limping around. Now he habs a heeting pad on it. He told Momma dat she will need to be da won who walks us today.

Charlie- Greyt job!

Merc, we are werrried about your Daddyman too. He shuld go see da doctor and STAY OUT OB TREES AND OFF LADDERS!

Ooooh, Baby Nikita comes negst Sattiday! :bounce8

Liddle Jen, I lubs to lay in front ob our fireplace in da winter. It is knot cold enuf here to do dat yet- It is sixtyleben and ate pedigrees right now.

Miss Jennie, do Gimme Pigs curl up into leetle balls too? :dunno

Ivy, inkwisatif houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Mornin!

Whiskey, you were rite! Mistress made hamberglers in the house! She never does that cause it's stinky, but she did it juss for me! And it was deelishus. I hadda wake her up at 2 of the am to go out for a xtra poop on accounta all that I ate yessirday. :lol:

We went to the college for walkies this mornin and I got scritches and smooches from the entire girls soccer team. The wanned to take me on their bus to be be there mascot.

Plusalso we finally saw the famiss white skwirril that lives on campus. Mistress tried to get a pitcher, but it juss disappeared. :huh

Charlie, it's reelly good of you to give up your bluds! I hope you get sum good treets for it.

Oh, Pippin, can you juss put him in a closet or sumthing?

Well, theenk I'm gonna go outside and lay in the grass.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hello!!! It is me! Molly da Poodle Puppy! I yam back home again at ma berry own house, wif ma berry own couch and all ma toys! I had a super duper fun time being sat upon at Miss Mollie's house! I made two new best friends, and I had so much wif dem! We played in da yard, we ran, we played fetch, we played destroy the stuffie, we played chase each other over and over again!! I am now ex-sauce-ed!! I tink dat I will hab to sleep all day to catch up!

21231565_10211146144784159_4355108395179

Mama and Daddy had a berry nice time on der cruise. Dey too made sum nice friends, but I don't tink dat der new friends played chase or fetch wif dem. Too bad. Dey also met some GINORMOUS stuffies! Boy oh boy I would like to gets ma teeth on dose stuffies!!

21271229_10211146206665706_1728168309390

Dey also gots sum photos done wifOUT da giant stuffies!

21193022_10211146206705707_3754597896374

Merc? Did your Mama see dat ma Mama was wearing da bracelet dat your Mama made in da photos?

I will try and catch up later.

MMPP

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Happy birffday, Lila! You make so many people happy, sweetie.

Charley is squirmed free! Great news to hear.

Happy Littles making happy noises!

Enjoy the long weekend US and Canadian peeps.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:thumbs-up Charlie

We is now awl to owld to gibs our bluds away

Ahhhhh Molly. Deres no place like howme :)

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Hola hola mis amigos, soy Zorro del galgo!

Habs yoo seen Charlie? We habs no noos and I yam lonely. Wot's a galgo assuposed to do? Dare's no fud on da counters and no clothes lying around.

I miss Charlie

Tu amigo,

Zorro del galgo

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Miss Carol Ann is wayring de bracelet Mummy made! :nod

:whisper Mebbe ifn peeps wanted bracelets in sertin collurs dey cud say so now so Mummy cud make dem in time fur de negst Miss Nellie. :nod

Mummy juss dragged hurownself froo fiftylebenty applikashuns fur perfessor jobs. :headwall Now dey are habbing luntch and den goin tu git dare furs cut. I git tu go tu! :yay

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Howdy Doody Friends!

Weather Report: Well the stoopid smoke from the wildfires is back! Last night the pretty white moon was all red and dark, and this morning the sun was too! And the air is all yellow and sorta stinky. We got so many bad fires in our state right now. :( But the stoopid smoke might help keep the tempachures down from the hunderds.

Lila, I'm so happy that you are having a great birthday weekend! And plus also, I like yur suggeschun for PiipIn and that little puglet - stik him in the closet!

PippIn, *I* would KNOT put up with that little interloper eether!! Lizzie is bad enuff as a pesto, even though she's really a kinda OK sister.

Charlie!!! Good job dood! :thumbs-up Zorro, I bet it's gonna be a little confusing for a few weeks, but you can handle it! :thumbs-up

Tosca, we are doing lots of sleeping too cause it's so hot and smokey out!

Hey Tick and Bikini! Nice to see you dropping in again!

Miss Soozin, I hate to say this but our kitties did not get that memo about cats not liking lether. They destroyed the back of Dad's leather chair with their sharp tiny claws!!

Hey Dippy! Hey Little Jen! Hey Chancey and Nutmeg!

Molly!! Glad you are home with yur Mom and Dad again! What the hekk are those big things standing with them in that picture??? :dunno

Merc, outings are fun as long as they don't involve unexpected toe chopping or anything like that! You should see Lizzie!!! Just because she went to the v-e-t two days in a row, now she thinks she gets to go anytime Mom is leaving the house!!!! She gets all excited and runs around like a tiny crazy dog!! :youcrazy

Johnny, how's yur Grampa doing? Hey Miss Patsy! Hey Nixon!

Antie Jennie, we're glad those Littles are settling in OK!

Mom went to the Farmers Market this morning. There was lotsa peeples already really early in the day! She did buy some blooberies and peeches so me and Lizzie will probly get some of those offa Dad!

Hope you have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!

PeeEss - I forgot to post these pictures!

Lizzie sleeping in the sun

36178424703_ef2682a5da_c.jpgIMG_20170902_144617732_HDR by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Lilly

36828208701_0753b25697_c.jpgIMG_20170901_161403223 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Some of our yellow pear tomatoes

36158046443_fed0d6ed7d_c.jpgIMG_20170901_142418239_HDR by Chris Harper, on Flickr

ME!

36671038096_e70928a1bb_c.jpgIMG_20170821_102636764 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Just runnin frew again. So much to do and so little time rite now.

Before me forgets, some ob you was wanting to know what you could do here is da linky to da Tattoo Times ob our group with da stories and linkies ifn you is interested. http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Healing-thoughts-for-all-affected-by-Harvey------.html?soid=1102697249127&aid=TpHjfXvwa5I

Da house fix it guys is comin soon and gonna start puttin da house back together. First is to rip out da rock on da exterior walls ob my boodooior and fix da OSB sheeting dat got damaged in da flood. When dat is done, fix all da inside walls. Den we wait til da flooring company gets un-backordered to put da new floor down. Den we will need to start puttin back all da stuff that has been dissappearing into boxes so it can be mobed out ob da way for da flooring peeps.

Oh yeah, momma decided to leabs me again. Herbs gott toted out da door in da middle ob da nite again. Dis has gots to stop. Dem parra-medics and sherrif guy refused to let me out ob jail when dey stole my momma. Eye was a good girl and did not hab any accidents before eye was rescued. But sheesh, momma lefted me pee pee pads for a reason, just dem emergency peeps refused to let me at em. Sheesharoni!!!

Anywho, she is back home and we is back together. Just a relapse, overdoing it and stress. The cat scan showed excess inflammation at the site of the hernia repair, so got to rest more, and suck it up.

Momma, you don't let me tic tic much, eye is so behind, and now you is stealin my time...Harrrumph. eye gonna go sulk

Take dis momma, CLICK.........

Edited by jimsherriek

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Ennybuddy think Flizzy and Pippin look like brudder and seester??

Ohh, whot a greyt suggestion Pippin! But that flat faced pest in da closet. Or maybe da oven! I bet that hardly gets used on accounta most twigs and berries taste best cold.

Mummy just bot a snuggle bag for Nikita, so iffen he wants to stay warm he can climb in and Mummy can carry hi, arou d whilst she gets cawfee and such and he just hangs off her front in the bag.

Whiskey, aside from Miss Parker, our first cat and only cat who was a converted outdoor cat, we have never had a cat scratch our furniture or curtains. Only their cat trees and our LL Bean waterhog. Atts, but those are indestructible so we don't mind. Mummy meant she didn't think cats would pick a leather couch to sleep on instead of a soft heated cat bed. Hoping so ennyway! yu grew dirigible plums! Cool!!

Someone on the first floor is cooking fish and it stinks to high heaven inthe building.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

HE IS GONE! i HAB MY HOUSE BACK! Dare's no won trying to lick my parts and gedding under me feets! gallery_15587_3010_850.gif ANd mummy gabe me a CHOO BONE! gallery_15587_3010_1358.gif And once again I wuz gud when she tooked it away in eggschange fur a treet wiff a leedul dab ob peenut buddah on it. :)

I"m a gud boy aren't I mummy? Aren't I? gallery_15587_3010_830.gif

You are, Pippin. A very good little boy.

Yoor leedul angel?

That's revolting, sweetie. :puke Go and lie down, there's a good boy. :lol:

Well, butt I'm ticcing wiff my frends.

Right, well do it quietly please...

Ivy I'm sorry yur Daddyman's fut is herting. I hope it's going to be okay. gallery_15587_3010_6112.gif

Merc is yur dad feeling okay today, after dat nassty tumble? :unsure

Gud luk wiff da applicashins, Miss Lizabeff! :goodluck

Charlie, I'm confoozled. Where did yu go? Who is Frankie? When are yu coming back? WHy duz Zorro rite in red? It's bad fur dem hooman eyeballs, yu no. Silly galgo. Mebbe dey rite in red in Esspane? :dunno Wait let's fink about dis logiklee.... Hmm. Okay. I got it. gallery_15587_3010_1546.gif : In Esspane it's hot hot hot. Da cullah ob hotniss is red. Caliente and all dat! So dat's why dey rite in red! MissedTree solbed! :ding

Wait, that's... logic?

gallery_15587_3010_830.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiight....

Silly Mummy! Well I gotta go fur now because she wants to go bizit her frend and houndies.

Layder!

Pippin happy to hab hisown house back

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

OMG, Dottie! Your poor house. We're not surprised your Mama got hauled off to the hospital agin. You 2 are sure under sum bad clouds! Please, take care of yur Mama. And please get that house in order reel

kwik.

Merc, we heard bout all that smoke you guys got. It's just awful. But what great pictures of you guys!

Luv em!!!

We're watching the Cubs.

Take care everybody.

Tick & Bikini

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Oh, Pippin, can you juss put him in a closet or sumthing?

Ohh, whot a greyt suggestion Pippin! But that flat faced pest in da closet. Or maybe da oven! I bet that hardly gets used on accounta most twigs and berries taste best cold.

Yu guyze! :rofl :rofl Yu shuda seen my eyeball ob stinkiness erlier. <_< And I also gabe Mummy a look like dis: gallery_15587_3010_633.gif:ohno HALP ME

Mummy says GOSH I LOVE GREYHOUNDS....

Dottie and Miss Sherrie! We're finking ob yu...

Me and Flizzie don't look alike in my 'pinniun. My face is way darkerer. Plus she hab a sweet face whereaz I hab an intense face.

Bewtimuss pikchurs Whiskey :beatheart Mummy says dat pitcher ob dem yellah pare tommytoes is so so gorgeuss!

Pippin

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Dottie. Tell your mom dat we all lubz her

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Yes, yes we do! :heart

Whiskey, doez are trolls! And Mom will habs to get an update frum herbs sizter, doez parents dont tell herbs da troof!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Whew. Ah thot Mam wud nevah git howme an let me chat wiff mah frends.

Herb cowerker is off werk fer a weke on accounta a bumm nee. So da BossMan is filling in.

It was a bizzybizzy day atta Inn an shee had to much stuff to chitchat wiff him. Sigh.

Hey! Wot abowt ME!!

:ohno Miss Sherrie. Pleeze take it eezy...

Tanks fer da linkie wiff da donate info. Mam says its haard to no ware to donate an hoo will ewse da monies bestest.

Greyt pikchurs WiskeyB.

Too bad abowt awl dat dang smoke :(

An Yup. Pippin habs mucho darker furs on his face dem Klizzie.

Oh Pippin...ah see yer glad to habs da liddle skwishy faced fellah gone :)

Sheesh. Neerly dark alreddy. Gotta send Mam owt to find dem ponies. At leest Kate an Stoney is white...but Wige is blak...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.