Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 165

I would thoroughly agree. Howsomeever this isn't the time to discuss child development theories. ūüėúūüėú

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Runnin fru! Mama and Daddiman are goin to LEEB us tonite for an hour or so and go see Mama's Auntie who juss turn 91! I gotta sit on da young'uns.

Auntee Patsee, :grouphug. I do KNOT meen this badly but you're bein treeted like a modder-in-law! :ohno That is KNOT nice!

I'm sorry to heer about Manny. Run free Manny!

Good luck wiff a couch CA.

Nutmeg we are awl gettin along great!

I gotta go, Laddah!!

Tosca

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Buck...sore legs are knot allowed! Dey scare OWR mamas.

Nixon, sorry abowt da loss ub Lilly

Dottie...yu habz alreddy impressed me wof yur brabery! Pleez be safe!

Hang in deer miss patsy.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello me freends!

Miss Patsy, sorry to heer. Dat must been difficult fur yoo. Butt ifn yooze dotter lubs yoo and yoo lubs herbs, den dat's wots important :)

Misser Manny :( Sorry to heer da sad noos.

Miss Dottie, gud to heer from yoo. Keep safe!

Misser Merc, I habs a stud tail too. Can we be bare tail bro? :paw

Wot a day today! We had bisit frum Montreal! Miss Tania and herbs freends, and...low and behold! Miss Huesos! She wuz found bery weak, like a bag obs bones, butt iz now healfy again and ready to find a home. Well she wuz bery nervous, so me and WhatsHisFace took turn trying to tell herbs dis a-ok. We did gud :nod

21105631_10156676187644478_4941909828561

Now we iz tired and need owr beauty rest! (And momma-bear needs a shower, she kinda smells!)

Yoor freend,

Charl- zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hanging on!

Charlie....how gud ub yu an what's his face to take care ub herbz an make herbz feel gud!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hahahaha!!!!!!! Charlie!!!!! :lol Whathisface!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!! :lol Still, god job making that little one feel safe and loved!

Miss Patsy!! :kiss2 Probly it's just stress and no sleep. Mom says she probly wudda said something she'd regret, like, "Well, I raised Kestralynn the same way and I guess you think she turned out all right!" But yur way is probly nicer!

Miss Soozin, you can buy yur couch any way you want! But it will be nice to get out of the house with Miss Melanie and go do something fun!

It's super smokey out today and that's keeped the temps down some. It smells funny outside though.

Time for chew bones! Back later!

WB - SB! :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ha, ha, Charlie, that is a GRATE picshure! You 3 are like a liddle puzzel. The beeeyoutimus one is still nameliss, I see.

Miss Patsy..... :grouphug

Mom an Dad had tacos, an we dint get inny---onny got to lick the plates.

Well, las owt fer the nite.

Calvin Lee

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Dottie & Ms. Sherrie are norf of Houston.

We are still habin wind and sum rain iz comin. Stay dry ebberyone.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Well, I certainly said that to myownself! And I think you're on the money with the stress and no sleep.

All I have to do today is pack and mow the day lights out of the lawn. Kestralyn and I and the 7 year old will go to Waffle House for lunch which is a treat for me since they don't exist in my neck of the woods and the waffles are soooo good. They ought to be--look up the recipe someday. Yikes but luscious.

Thanks for talking me down from the ledge yesterday.

Auntie Patsy, what the heck is the big rush wiff painting?? Are they planning on lots of guests after they send yu packing?

Der has been a slight kink in today's plans...we shall see what happens. Miss Melanie has to sneak an appointment somewhere into da day so Mummy isn't jumping in da car to drive down there until she finds out when. In her pin head mind, it is critical to depart Rhode Island before 2 since highway traffic is always a nightmare. Miss Melanie prolly won't be too shocked if Mummy bails! Cause she is juss a weiny!!

So I saw on da F.B. Dat Miss Filly Carol had at least a temp job. Did she ever say thank yu for da financial bail out? Ma Unca Matty even sent dog food and he doesn't no her from a hole in da wall!

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

All I have to do today is pack and mow the day lights out of the lawn. Kestralyn and I and the 7 year old will go to Waffle House for lunch which is a treat for me since they don't exist in my neck of the woods and the waffles are soooo good. They ought to be--look up the recipe someday. Yikes but luscious.

Thanks for talking me down from the ledge yesterday.

Wafful Howse!!!! :chow Mummy lubs Wafful Howse!! She sez it's de onlee plase yu kin git grits and bakon at 3 ob de ay.em. :dunno

Wen we trabbul to Floriduh Mummy and Daddy always habs dare brekkie at Wafful Howse. I gits a hole peesa toste! :chow (I juss lubs muh Daddyman)

I was paw :paw bros wiff Captain Jack. I cud be tayl bros wiff yu, Charlie.

How's WhatsHIisFase doin? I fink dat otta be his reel name. :nod

Didja all see Miss Carol Ann's wedding pickshur on FB? Mummy sez it wuz reelee sweet. :whisper I say ifn yu wanns see sumfing sweet, show me a pickhur ob de cake! :nod

I'm offta skool tuday! :yay

Merc tayl bros wiff Charlie

:paw

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello me freends!

Wowser habs we been napping a LOT in da lass 12 hours!

Habs fun Miss Patsy atta waffle house!

Miss Susan, today is da big meeting? Oh wow! Habs fun!

We did knot git any photos Miss Jennie!

Momma-bear askid me to pick a name fur WhatsHisFace and dat I shuld knot call him dat. Lessee.... I like him...And I like Skwirrels...erm no....I like Cookies, butt I do knot wanna eet him...I like walkies...Oh I know! I like Marshmallow too! And dey iz white too! Erm...Dis hard! Lessee...Hims is Spanish...Hims is white....Hims is gud...Hims sleeps in a liddle ball wiff his tail on hims nose...Hims runs bery fast...Hims is floofy...Hmmm what aboot Zorro momma-bear? Hims lookit lyke a Zorro, wiff hims being gud and his long tail lyke a sword and hims running and sleeping lyke a fox!

Zorro it is!

Yoo like it momma-bear?

Yoor freend,

Charlie da stud bro!

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Merc ma Mama says dat she will post a cake photo for you next week! She don't gots dat one on her Ipad rite now!

I am being sat upon at Miss Mollie's' house! She gots an older mutt and a younger black Greyhound called Ruby! It is SO much fun to get to play non stop wif udder doggies! Only problem is dat day keep going to sleep on me! What's up wif dat? Don't deny just st recharge dear batteries overnight like I do?

Miss Patsy please think Happy taught to help you get threw da rudeness.

Miss Susan good luck with your sofa search.

Molly da sat upon.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Weatver report from Texas

Last night was da worst so far. Windy blowin gusts to firtyleben mph, sheets ob rains, and a liddle funderboomers. Nothin sever, it just is not stoppin. Today, da bulls eye is concentratin on our neck ob da woods. Houston is gettin a break so dey can get dem peeps and pets out. Still gots power, but da cell coberage keeps commin and going. Our webby serbice depends on wifi.

FYI--der is some folks across da country that ain't gots nuthin better to do than complain "EVACUATION" issue. Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S. No one could have known that parts of town that have never flooded in the last 100 years would flood now. So get off your high horse, roll up your sleebes and volunteer, open dat wallet, or just shut up and thank your lucky stars you are not in the thick of it.

Sorry for the rant, but it just rubs my furs da wrong way sometimes.

Me is gettin better at pottying in da rain. Eye still don't like it, but it could be worse. Da neighbors cows up da road, is bawlin and mooing and carryin on dis morning. Guess dey is unhappy dat der salad fixins is soggy in da dressin ob wadders.

Oh, funny story. Anyone wants to hear???

Last night, dem froggies has decided to hold a concert to attract some girl froggies. Da racket dey made at times was so loud dat it drowned out da rainy rain and wind noises. Who would habs thunk dat froggies can make so much noise. Sheesh, how is a girl houndie sposed to get any beauty naps.

Better send dis before we is cut off da interwebs again.

Bye all,

Dottie

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

:yay

Dottie is still safe

Whew.

We sawed pikchurs ob da sorry soggy mess down dere. Wot is rong wiff muther Nachur

:(

Ennyway.

Gud mawning. Cool. Sunny.

Rooby an Nigil wented fer a walkie wen Mam gots howme frum werk. Ah juss stay heer on da comfy dubil decker bed.

Pap went fishing wiff nayber Mark.

Oohhmmmmm Miss Patsy.

Soon youll be howme..snuggling up,wiff L&J

Prolly DIL et Al is juss knot ewsed to uther peeps being around fer such a long time an dere rooteen is off.

Mam is knot be happy wiff peeps in herb Howse fer more den a day. Shees gots a rooteen an heven halp da peep wot messes wiff it.

Zorro :thumbs-up

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Yup, ommmmm does the job.

The painting push is that those two are into vivid colors and the whole house was newly painted in an assortment of "blahs". This Herculean effort is all about making it truly feel like their home and I respect that. Having me here means they both can paint whilst I cope with the littles.

I have a kitteh here! His name is Stanley and he is large, white and taffy, with a delightful ring tail. I swear he's totally bombproof!

Hi Dottie, good to heer frum you! Glad you are abel to chek in an let us know you are awrite! It sownds jus horribel down there. We are keepin up wiff alla the info. Well, knot ME, but my Dad is ficksated on hurrikanes, an rilly inny kind ob Xtreem wether. Mom gets sad when she sees the pics an bideos. We cant imajen the stress ob tryin to leebe a citee as hooooge as Houston. The floodin is jus turribel there, an you are rite---so hard to beleeb it wood eber happin like that! We are finkin ob you an yer Mom wiff much koncern.

But those frogs! Nebber did fink those teeny kreechurs wood be so lowd!

Waffels! Hope you injoy em, Miss Patsy!

An Merc, you are luckee---we nebber do get em atall.

Miss Susan, hope it werks owt to go see Miss Melanie. Wood be lotsa fun---speshully if she haz a pool. But Mom unnerstands the hole traffick fing. She HATES to dribe in traffick, speshully if she is sumplase where she isnt too familyer. Heer is when she likes to dribe---middel ob day, no traffick, no rayne, knows eggsackly ware she is goin. Is a wunder the ole gurl eber goes INNYWARE! (Calvin! I drive other times too. I'm not a complete wuss.) Ha, ha, if you say so, Mom. Now Dad---he libs for that stuff. I fink his faborit plase is the Beltway arownd DC. Mom finks it is literully H E dubbel L! If you are a reel bad persun heer on erf, when you die, you hab to indlessly sirkle the beltway arownd DC at one hunnerdelebenty six MPH. Wiff this guy :devil talegatin you!

Mom, you are weerd.....

Charlie, I fink we hab a winner! Zorro is qwite a dashin name. Is eezy to say, an the reel Zorro wuz a good guy, an bery fast wiff a sord. You did fink ob that all by yerownself? Good boy! An you will be a grate brudder. :kiss2 That is Mom gibbin you a kiss!

Molly, hab fun bein sat upon!

Miss Nancy, sownds like a beeeeeyoutiful day in yer nayborhood. Is nise heer agin too.

Well, Mom got a noo job, ravver uneckspectedly. Las nite, a nise lady messijed her on Fasebook an sed---I know this is BERY las minnit, but can you let my 2 dogs owt tomorra an Toosday? I saw yer name a lot on Fasebook (nayborhood page) as a pet sitter, an you hab grate reckomendashuns.

Wow, Mom wuz surprized cawse they had nebber met, an woodnt eben hab thyme. So she sed, okay, can you tawk onna fone now? So they did, an Mom is gonna go ober (is jus a cupple bloks away) an let her dogs owt, wiffowt eber meetin the lady or the dogs! There will be the key an munny inna malebocks.

She finks it will be okay. The lady will come ober tonite so they can meet (she is a teecher, an is the furst day ob skool). Mom is flattured that she trusts her, cawse ob odder peepel sayin nise fings, but wow, Mom is a stranjer to this lady!

So Mom will leebe soon to do that.

Calvin Lee

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So I saw on da F.B. Dat Miss Filly Carol had at least a temp job. Did she ever say thank yu for da financial bail out? Ma Unca Matty even sent dog food and he doesn't no her from a hole in da wall!

Miss Soosan, Miss Filly Carol posted a thank you on FB for all da peeps dat helped her.

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

It'a MoneyDay everwon! It is another beautiful day. Nice and chilly this morning - perfect for a longer run, so I did! WooHoo!

They had a busy weekend - packing and cleaning and getting things ready. :brushteeth 's old house goes on the market today.

Yes, Guest brought home a white box FriedDay! FRENCH FRIES! They are good enough that I *will* curtsy for one! Or three. There were lots, so we got some all weekend long. Makes up - almost - for being deprived of our servants.

Guest had a lovely lunch on FriedDay and always enjoys spending time with Miss Patsy and Kestralyn. Plus, she got to meet the big little and he is a cutie! Very quiet, but incredibly well behaved. As for the painting and trying to keep your cool and composure, pppfffttt. That woman needs to learn some manners! I do remember Guest's freak out on HAVING to get rid of those gawd awful pineapples on the walls asquicklyaspossible. She was a nightmare until those were gone. Now, the entire place still needs to be painted, but she is wotebber! There is only so much time inna day. Many hugs! You could ALWAYS come up and paint here! We would be more than happy to accommodate you. Plus, you would get houndie licks and leans and cats on your lap. Heaven! And, NO DIAPERS. Win-win!

Zorro? Well, Antonio Banderas played him in a movie. YUM. Perfect fit! Now, you need an Elena!

Glad to see that Dottie and Miss Sherrie are coping rather well. Yikes! The photos are incredible.

We are sorry about Lilly and Manny. So sad.

Yay for apologies!

Guest is freaking out right now. Their officiant just hadda cancel. Ommm isn't working because she cannot even take a breath. Might as well get the wedding disaster over early! Anyone want to volunteer? You get a free train ride! :)

I better go. Maggie hasn't been feeling too well and I need to keep an eye on her.

Have a wonderful day, everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Gud Cool Breezy Moansday! We are gonna get rain just in time for rush hour tuday. Upside iz dat Mom's headache haz gone away FINALLY.

Zorro! Dat iz a superb name! You can call him Zed for short :gh_lay .

Dottie! Dat iz troo. NO one expected Katrina to brek da levies eider. Iffn you want to help, gibs sum munnies to da Red Cross.

Habs a gud time Ms. Susan! We habs a LazBoy cowch, wibs recliners. Mom gotted it before me, she wuld get a bigger one, but dat'z a lot of munnie.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

We are actually habing a cool morning wif a distinct promise dat fall is on da way, though knot yet here.

Oh Miss Patsy, I'm so sorry dat your DIL is being such a demanding, critical, picky, pill about eberyfing. Shame on her! I hope she is just stressed or somefing and dat dis is knot her true self showing. :eek You volunteered to help the family, giving generously ob your time, money, and energy. I hope she recognizes that depth ob lubing kindness and values it. I'm know Kestralyn appreciates what a wonderful Mom and Grandma you are. :kiss2

Miss Susan, if you are more comfy buying a couch on line do so and say phooey on da critics. Maybe ask around for recommendations for companies that make lasts-a-lifetime furniture? I'm sure da qwality is out dare somewhere. Da trick will be to find it.

Buck, dis soreness is nuffin' serious, you hear me?

Aw, Charlie, lookit you and The Beautiful One What's His Face comforting each uver and your liddle friend. Sweet!

Zorro! Whishwhishwhish Da Mark ob Zorro!! Childhood remembories for Ma. :rolleyes:

Dottie, I'm so glad you are safe so far. :kiss2 And who knew dat froggies went a courting in a hurrycane?

Peoples hab a bad habit ob Monday night quarterbacking when fings go badly and day should be more understanding and more realistic. :nod Day are lucky and fortunate if day don't get caught out in a disaster demselbes. :kiss2

Stanley sounds liek da perfect kitty for a home full ob chilluns!

Calvin Lee, what a nice way for your Mom to get a new job.

Great news dat Miss Philly Carol habs a job again. I know dat must be a huge relief to her.

Fancy Pants, poor Guest. I bet she'll find someone else to marry 'em on da train wif little trouble. :kiss2

Hey Johnny!

MoMo

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston