Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 165

Well it did not last, da bad stuffs is here now.

Eye and momma are mobin into da indoor cabe. Whirly winds and seber funderboomers is here now. So momma says eye can hide in dignity.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Stay safe Miss Sherrie and Dottie!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Whew.

A gud nite fer Miss Sherrie an Dottie...but now da skerry stuff is rolling in :(

Stay safe in yer cave an weel see yu in da uther side...

Oh! We do like Casper ...cos hees a frendly ghost ;)

But ob corse, like Calvin says, won day dat hound will juss hell yu wot his name shud be :)

Mam went into da city an boy howdy did shee come howme wiff short furs! Itll grow shee says...

Plusalso da Columbyah owtlet hadda humungus sale an da ole gal gots three pares ob shorts an a fleecy shirt an fore pares of socks (kidlets sizes ob corse :hehe) an da hole total was only won hundrid an win dollars. An dat inclood da thirteenleven percent taxes we gotta pay up heer in OhCanada.

After she figses sum pony fences den shees gunna make sum more ZooKini bred. Shee made too loves yessaday but win got tooked to da TackeShoppe an now da uther win is haff gone :(

Now ah is being a reel pesto so sheel share dat :coffee

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Howdy Doody Friends!

Weather Report: Sunny and warm today. Maybe the upper 80s or low 90s. Still pretty cool right now though.

Dottie and Miss Sherrie we are so worreed about you guys!!! :hope Please check in when you can!

Miss Soozin, it's a red letter day on the calender fur sure!

Drive safe Miss Kathy and Misser Jim!! And Miss Cindy and Misser David!!

Sorry Calvin! I got yur sissers miksed up in my hed! :blush

Hey Johnny! Howzit going?

Daphne and Penny are hedded for a party!!! :yay

Nixon, Mam scored on those Columbeeyah cloves!! Did you know that company is from right here in Portland? There factery used to be just a couppla miles from us!

So what's everybody doing for National Dog Day??? I gotta try and perswade Mom and Dad into getting some ise creem or something! ;)

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy! :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hello hello!

I am 'zawsted! I got tooked fur a car ride yesserday after mummy came bak frum her werkjob and da end ob orientayshin! :yay She wuz so bizzy dat she didn't eben walk froo her offish door until 9:45! Den she wuz running up and down da law school fur da rest ob da day. Dat wuz times free. She is so glad it's over fur anudder yeer. So she tooked me to da feelds and we walked in da sunshine and breeze and it wuz wunnderful! We eeben tooked a brake and sat on da grass and she put Misser MostArt in her earsies and it made her feel guuuuuuud. Den dis morning we wuz out fur ages walking in Hinkley Park and da woods and stuff. So I been napping! She habs been cotching up wiff eberyfink and is apposed to start digging holes fur my noo fents posts.

We're bery glad day granny apologized Buck.

Calvin, so sorry Laila wuz so afrite-ted. Mummy wuz all :( when she red dat. Glad she is beddah today.

Well I'm going to go and reed all yer udder posties, I will be back!

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hi eberywon! Momma and Daddy left da house dis morning when it wuz still dark! :dunno When they came home dey smelled like other houndies! Dere were lots ob houndies in da hauler for four different adoption groops. Dere were six for da two adoption groops dat dey were dribing for. Two black houndies named Sierra and Guy were going to one adoption groop so dey rode in our car and 4 other houndies for da other groop rode in da other person's car. When dey got to Frederick Miss Patsy wuz KNOT there :( But da two houdies in our car went to Mr. Cameron's car and da other four were in Miss Cindy's and :brushteeth Den Momma sed da hoomans stood around and talked an ogled Miss Cindy's saffire ring and talked about da upcoming wedding. Den the houndies headed norf and Momma and Daddy headed souf.

Miss Soosan, I am glad dat Granny apolojized to you!

Miss Cynthia, did you see my name sugjestion? Neige and Neige-y for fun. After all he is now a FRENCH Canadian! :D

Mam scored some bargains! :yay

We just got back from a fambly walk it wuz LONG! So it is time for :nappy

Ivy, ​who shared her momma and daddy wif other houndies today

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Mummy's bin pickin cherry tomaytoes. She gibs me wun and I take it in de libbing rum and put it on muh pillow butt won't eet it. And I'm knot tellin why ;)

And I stopped limpin. And I'm knot tellin why ;)

:hehe

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello me freends!

Sorreh I habs been absint!

Miss Ivy, we saw yoor name we juss did knot comment on alla dem! Neige is actually feminine in French, so it wuld knot work! (French names habs genders!) We iz finking obs a coupla names. We will let yoo know once we choose, keep da suggeshun coming, dey iz helping us try dem on fur size and see wot Misserwiffnoname lykes best! We lyke two syllables names! Liddle Misser Charlie? Da name Sauté is in da list :lol

Miss Susan, dat's grate aboot Granny!

Misser Merc, did da tomato made yoo limp?

Wot's noo...Oh yea! Misser Calvin, yoo sayd Misserwiffnoname's system wuz all upside down. Well he nevah poop. Or pees! Lyke dis murning, we got up, had breakie, wentid outside and he peed and den we wentid fur a wolkie, noffing. Then momma-bear leftid us. Then momma-bear came back. and still noffing! We wentid to da store wiff momma-bear and NOFFING! we wentid to a sekind store and NOFFING! When we came bakk, he p&p. How can yoo knot leabe yoor mark ebberybare yoo go? Dat iz beyond me!

He seemed to lyked trabeling wiff me and going to places. Himz is wagging himz tails. He picked owt a toy in da store, butt I did knot wantid one. Then when we gottid bakk home. I decided it wuz me toy and puttid it on me bed. He can habs it laddah maybe.

Oh and he does knot lyke bananana. Who does knot lyke bananana, dat's messed up!

Yoor freend,

Charlie peeing at ebbery occasion!

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

I think it's called "Dalmation Jasper", Little Jen.

Miss Jennie

Oh yes!!!! Dats rite hers bemembers now.....an fankroo for da bewtimous cards miss Jennie an miss Sherrie.

Nite nite

Liddle Jen

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Ivy, I would love to have been there, but I'm responsible for all three kidlets all day today (whilst the moms are painting on third floor). Since I had exactly one kidlet of my own, this is pretty overwhelming. The more than one thing m😜😳

Guess my previous post went poof. We had a great lunch with Guest yesterday. We admired her lovely

ring, got the skinny on the summer wedding (you know, the one that spawned "Guest"), heard about the upcoming train wedding, and in general had a lovely time. I made absolutely sure she took a white bogs home!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Charlie, let me point out "Ned Stark" is zactly 2 syllabbblllls.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ms. Susan, gud noos iz worf repetin twice!

Charlie! Mom duzzent like banannnaaa, she sez its a texture fing.

Angel Mr. Jim, pleeze keep Dottie & Ms. Sherrie safendry.

Nawt much goin on here, we are gettin sum wind and mebee sum rain layter.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mercy! Tell your Mom to split that tomato open! I wont chomp them eether, but if i can taste the tonayto part i will!

WB-SB!

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning frendz! Why am I ticticking so erlee inna morning I heer yu aks? Well it 'cos Mum not long bin bak howme from setting a young bat free owt in the feeld on ower estate. It waz fownd injured thayre sum weeks ago and Miss.Sally haz lukked affer him and howpes he iz fit enuff to go bak to flying free agen. Mum wentid wiv hur to show hur ware to go. The bat flyed rownd and rownd and then thay kood KNOT heer it ennee mor. Then thay waak arownd and listen fower mor bats wiv sum mor hi tech gizmo and it pick up a Brown Long Eared bat flying neer ower howse. Mum's detector kood KNOT pink it up but she is shur that she seen it in ower gaardin wunse!

Now it haff past mid nyte and tyme fower bed.

Wags,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Nutmeg! Dat iZ reel urlee in da reel England time!

We are wart weed abowt miss Sherrie an Dottie.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hey frends! It wabs gawguss agin today. Mama check on that Cee-Enn-Enn a few times to see whot color ob a rain blob wabs ober Miss Sherrie and Dottie’s area. :hope they are sabe.

Saint, you are funny!

CA getting a apologee is always good.

Charlie does youze NOO brudder habs a name yet? Here is anodder few that means white: Astro or Blizzard or Gavin (=white falcon).

And that liddle Charlie is pretty kewt!

Poor Laila! We hopes she is hokay now!

Mam we need to see youze short furs! In youze plaid shirt and shorts and kidlet sox, holdin a zukkini bred! :hehe

Nutmeg, did you fall outta bed or KNOT get to bed yet?

Mama gots a liddle glimpse in mah mouff when I wabs panting. I habs a BEEG snitch in front ob mah bottom canine. It mite take a monff for that to disapeer. I prolly habs more butt Mama did KNOT see dem. I am eetin mostly kibbuls wiff a thurd ob a can ob canned fuuds. Daddiman sez I am skinee so I get eggstra fuuds for a while :clap

Nite frends!

Tosca

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

OOooo! Charlie!!! We like the name Blizzard! OR Blitz! Blitzen??? :thumbs-up

:hope Dottie and Miss Sherrie!!!

We just read on the FB that Mis Amber and Misser Bailey losted their Manny tonight! :weep:weep:weep I just knowed their harts are all broken and hurting so bad! Miss Amber we luve you guys! :kiss2

FB also reminded Mom that today woulda been my angel brother Dude's birthday. Made Mom miss him even more....

Have an awesome sleeping friends!

Good Night!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy! :mexi2

We saw bowf abowt da Manny an Dude on schnozbook. We wur so sad to see bowf.

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Gud morning.

Wow, dat is shore sad about Manny. Ennybuddy no why Mrs Muir has left us?? What a total buzz kill...poor Ruby. She is gonna be reel sad.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

So sad dat Manny haffs joined mah belubbid brudder Snowy and awl da hebbenly crew......Rooby will miss hims lots I no. Luffs to miss Amber an misser Bailey.

Signin off...too sad to tawk

Liddle Jen

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Gud Mawning. Chilly. Sunny.

Manny :(

PlusAlso are reel gud fren Lilly went to da bridge on Fryday

:(

Howpe Miss Sherrie is ohkay. Ah will git Mam to luk at da wether in Tegsa$$...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.