Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 165

Runnin fru kwikly!

Announcement! It's National Waffle Day!

That needs celebraytin and Mama is gonna axe Daddiman to make waffles for suppah! Cross eberyfing that he sez YES pleeze?

Laddah!!

Tosca

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Calvin, Mummy can't tell if dat is a Sphynx or a Peterbald, but it is PROLLY a Sphynx since da Peterbald is still pretty rare. Iffen we cud see it's body, we cud tell yu better. There is also a third kind of hairless cat called a Don Sphynx (or Donsky)--that's the Russian version of the Sphynx (which is Canadian, by the way).

Spinx cats have a fat belly (they're supposed to be "pear shaped." Peterbalds are build like an Oriental Shorthair (Miles and Mr. B)--longer skinny legs, narrow body, tubular shape to them.

Oh, hey, there is dis pikshore!

compare500.jpg

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Whot??

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Mmmmm.... tanks Myka :chow

:yikes

Mam juss red abowt Harvey hoos hedding fer Tega$$.

Sure howpe he misses yu Dottie. He sounds very feerce :hope

Yu shur gots ripped off Mulligan. Wot a swizz :(

An yup... Weer a bizzy bunch. Juss jump in wenevah...

Oh. Deres won ob dem neked kittehs :o

Sorry yu dint git a run tuday Fancy. Rooby was very happy to git her longish walk. Nigel went to ob corse, but ah opted to stay howme on mah cumfy dubbil-layer bed :nappy

WB-SB made Mam laff ... dem to young uns is nine an ten yeers owld ;)

Mam can knot pick nun ob us up. Well maybe Rooby if shee had to...shees da smallest at sigsy.

Da only 'small' dawg wot Mam an Pap evah had was Bandit hoo was abowt fordy five pounds

Mam tinks yer Mom mite habs a gud ideayah, Calvin. Mite be better to habs a smaller dawg in herb owld age.

Weel nevah habs a Galgo cos we dont...an nevah will habs... A sigs fut fence. We habs mossly five futs, but deres only fore along da driveway. Miss Charl did say dat fore futs wud be fine fer a Galgo wiff mobility ishews.

Ah haff to say dem carpit treds onna stares is making going up a wee bit bettah. An ah always always stick close to da wall wen ah go down. But dem treds dont go awl da way ovah to dem sides.

Rooby an Nigil juss race along so fast so ah wate fer dem to go firss.... ah shur dont wanna git pooshed.

Yup. Mams shur da schnoz gots busted. Nuthin to be dun abowt it. An unless yu tuch it it dont hert no more an nobuddy wud notice. Its rite at da top brige.

Oh! Dis is da fellow making awl da raket dis mawning

20993085_10213476097997751_4104258864987

Mams gotta go werk at da TackeShoppe dis evning. Dey fire a gal an is desprit fer werkers until dey git a noo won trained up...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

National Waffle Day? Whudda thunk? We actually had waffles last night! I mean, Guest and :brushteeth did - there was some leftover batter from an office brunch and they had some strawberries and other mixed berries and she made homemade whippy cream. There was some leftover waffle and me and Paris had it. Nom, nom! Maggie, of course, won't touch it. That's ok, more for ME!

Tosca, I hope you score some, too! Easy eating for the tooferless! Just a thought and a good angle to work on your daddiman.

Miss Fancypants, always with an angle!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest ShanYu

Mam!

That is a Pileated Woodpecker you have there! Big and noisy (and probably not that tasty).

ShanYu (a Siamese ornithologist)

I LUBS waffels!!! Mammaa Marfas mammaa wuz a terrible horrible awfool yukkee cook!! BUTT hur cud make waffels. Hur wud serb dem like da Pennsilbania Duch peepel made dem - wiff rostid chicken an chicken graybbe. KNOT dat awfool wite graybee, reel troo chicken graybee. So dats how Mammaa Halise makes dem wen hur gits inspird.

Mammaa getted a busted noze frum wun ob hur firstest greyhoundies - Betsy. Hur bendid ober too kis Betsy on da hed befor bedtime an Betsy musta deesidid dat it wus too far fer Mammaa too bend so hur stood up. Rite into da end ob Mammaas noze. Blud ebereeware!! Mammaa hadded too blak eiz an a brooz undur hur noze dat lukked like a Hitler mustash. Hur wared sunglassis too werk so no wun cud see da blak eiz, but ebereewun cud. Dey all askd if Mammaa Marfa wuz hittin hur!!!

DA KNOT a noze brakur

CK wats a waffle??

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Mam!

That is a Pileated Woodpecker you have there! Big and noisy (and probably not that tasty).

ShanYu (a Siamese ornithologist)

Yup ShanY... dats wot it is!

We habs lots ob dem heer in da boonies. Dey make so menny holes in a cuppla tellyphone poles down da gravil rode dey hadd cuver dem poles wiff sum steel.

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

YUM WAFFLLEESS! Mom sez dat mabee for da weekend, she likes habin a lite dinnah on da weekdays.

Ms. Sherrie & Dottie, iffn you need a place to stay, you can stay wibs us! Do you like kittehs? How about waffles?

Oh! Mom sez dere iz an incident: http://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/police-responding-to-incident-on-king-street-in-downtown-Charleston

She iz safe, she iz on da oddder side ob da penninnnsula.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Fruutcake lubz waffles!!!

Mulligan, yu got nuffin? Did yur mama reed da dopshun ROOles? :rules:rules :rules

Miss Vanessa iz home safe an dat iz always good newz!!!

Charlie - holly dayz wif da hounds....we shud start a trend!

Paris, we are glad fings are gowing OK an hopes dat yu all can work fings owt.

Misser Steve duz KNOT normally come during da week - but he came affer work lass nite. He wurks da second shift in da Bawston, so he got to owr howze arownd 12:30 lebben in da hay emm. We wur all asleep wif Fruutcake an den we all jumped up. Ah got so upstided wuz so eeger to protect fruitcake in case it wuz an invader, dat ah fell down da bottom few stares.

Uhm...JJ, you knew it wuz Misser Steve - because since the eggs humsmand, you do KNOT leave my side if anyone comes in the house except him - though there really isn't anyone else who comes in in the middle of the night... lol. You were so happy to see him that you and Dustin launched off the bed waking me up!

FRUUTCAKE, STOP SPYING FRUM YUR WURKJOB an go back to urning owr meeger bikkie muneez!!!

Anyway, wunce ah realized it wuz Misser Steve, ah shamelessly hounded him until he gabes me lot ub attenshun, ah stud pashentlee wating fur himz to say hello. Den we all stayed up an talked in da kitchen an had a reel nice nite!

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello, hello, Chancey heer. Wafful Day? Eevin iffn I tell Mum abowt it she will KNOT giv us ennee, jusst eet them awl hurself - she buy Belgium waffuls inna pakkit frum the soopamaarkit and eet them wiv Reel Maypul Sirrup Missr. Tony.

Mum bin ova to see Missr. Richard tuday to tayke him sum fings and bring hiz washing howme to do - she reellee gotta arraynje a kleening laydee to go in and kleen rownd and do hiz washing inna kommunist kopmleete kommunul washing masheens at the flats. JJ, fanks fower aksing,how he iz, apparintlee we gotta wayte and see iffn the patchis the Memree Doktor gayve him to ware are gonna halp. I yam KNOT shur wat they do, do thay kuvver howles in hiz hed ware hiz brayne is falling owt? He gets verree konfuzzuled abowt tyme and wen fings ar gonna happin or hav happined.

Mum waz wurreed abowt me yesserday 'cos i had nasstee bluddee poos wen we wer owt waaking but then waz OKay fower the ressst of the day. This morning it waz betta and wen she luk she prittee shur she fownd sum skwermz innit so she ordered sum skwerm pills fower boff ov us.

Sadlee we gotta tell yu that ower whippit frend Dennis did KNOT kum bak frum hiz holly dayz wif pooppee Hayden and his 'rents. He waz ill wiv wat waz thott to be Fanconi dizeeze lyke his littul IG bruvver LB hoo waz p.t.s erleeyer this yeer. Nowun knows how thay bekayme ill but he seem to be hanging in thayre until he was reel ill wen thay away and he waz p.t.s. Fankfullee hiz 'rents had reesintlee gottid Hayden so thay hav a howndee to mayke them smyle.

Charlie, I fink yu betta watch owt, I rekkon that Cook iz gonna be wiv yu fower a loooonnng tyme! I fink he way less than me!

Mum reelyse that it gonna be haard fower hur to lift upp a BEEG howndee inna fyoochur, that wy she choose Nuttymeg 'cos she neerer a wippit syze. She say i yam gonna be the ownlee greythowndee that she hav, KNOT 'co.s she duz KNOT want anuvver wun butt bekos she no she kood KNOT lift/karry/moove anuvver wun iffn it was ill.

Ower Banjo broked Mum's noze bi jumping up onto hur bed jusst az she waz bending down to pik sumfing upp - KRUNCH! She herd it az well az feltid it. It still hurt sumtymes and it happin sumfing lyke twelvlebbenty yeers ago!!

Oh, Mum jusst getting ower suppa reddee,

Wags to awl mi frendz,

Chancey.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Mizz Jenbo! Yu fixd my faborite food! Waffles an rocks. I habs knot eaten rocks inna while, knor waffles. I must now use my brain power tu get mom tu fiz waffles fer :chow me.

Potato,

i dig rocks..and waffles

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Well, momma habs done eberythin she can think ob. Dis misser harvey storm is blowing up big and fast. Hims is gonna be a meany pants to dis part ob Texas.

Eye will try to be brabe, but a storm dat will last for days and days and days. Dey is now talking about up to firtysixlebenty inches ob rain before it is moving on.

Eye gonna need water wings me thinks.

Momma called da state highway folks to report dat da wader culbert dat goes under da highway is clogged, and hopefully dey will get it unclogged so da waders will

not back up too high on da south side. Da good news on dat side ob my yard is dat ifn it clog stays and da wadder backs up, den da altitude ob da highway is lower than where

da house sits. So no back up to da house, but da state highway will be oberrunned with wadders and possible wash out ob da highway. Dat means no body will go wizzing past.

All da moldy carpet was remobed yesterday so we is down to just da bare concrete. Ifn eye habs an accident it will be easy to clean up. Whew!!! Also momma will puts down lots

ob pee pee pads, just in case. Eye is afeared ob storms so much. She has put up lots ob baby gates and hexpen pannels to keeps me out ob most ob da house. Herbs puts my sole surbibing

huge bed in da big closet so ifn da whirly winds happen, we can habs a safe room dat is in da center ob da house.

Momma also got herbs a weaver radio dat you got to crank for juice to keep abreast ob da storm status. And she gots a portable battery for da cell phone to plug in and get more juice. Eye sure hopes

da lectricity don't die, but da last hurrycane da lectricity was out almost a week.

On da house issue, more damage was uncobered . So puttin my house back together is gonna take months now. Da UnServePro peeps lefted wet

insulation sit for almost a month in da walls dey refused to open up and it ruint da outside wall OhEssBee sheeting, it is just coming all unglued.

Dey will habs to remobe da rocks from da outside ob da house to fix it. We are talking about maybe fortylebentyfoots worth ob rock siding.

That is gonna be tough. Dey habs to fix da outside ob da house before dey will fix da inside ob da house.

Momma is trying to crawl into a hole and pull it in behind herbs rite now, and eye gots my pawsies full holding herbs back.

Eye may not habs a putor to talk much during da storm, but will try as long as eye can to stay in touch.

All my friends are just da best in der suggestions. Fanks from da bottom ob my gynormous heart to each ob you.

See you all on da other side!

Dottie gonna bite dat harvey guy

Eye may not habs a putor to talk, but will try as long as eye can to stay in touch.

All my friends are just da best in der suggestions. Fanks from da bottom ob my gynormous heart to each ob you.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Sherrie, during the storm's aftermath it may be easy for you to text one of us with updates. I hope Dottie goes to her closet safe space without an overload of stress. Where do you park your motorhome during a storm?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Well, for a couple hours there the oldest kidlet, Kestralyn, and I were going to a baseball game tonight to see the Frederick Keys play. Then it was discovered The World's Best Babysitter had knot been arranged with to come early so Kestralyn and kidlet got to go and I'm minding the 10 months old and the two year old and counting the minutes until TWBBS arrives at 7:30. I've never seen a professional game before. Sigh.

You all will get a giggle out of this . . . . Due to circumstances out of my control, I ended up diapering

The two year old boy with one of his sisters pampers. fortunately, Kestralyn came in from her office across the lawn before he managed to flood the place!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Seriously? You stick me with two poopy diapers?? At least this one I put on wasn't his sisters!

Stay safe everybuddy. This household doesn't have a tv they use so I don't know the details but it sounds like a nasty storm.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Oh Miss Sherrie and Dotty, we will be :hope for you during da storm. Stay safe and let us know how you are doing whenever you can!

Broken noses? :yikes

I habs neber had waffles. Momma, when will you make waffles so I can eat dem?

MIss Patsy, Momma and Daddy will be dropping off houndies from da GUR on Sattiday in Frederick so Miss Cindy and :brushteeth can take dem to Pennsylbania. You could come meet dem at da parking lot ob da Motel 6 on W Patrick st at 9 oclock ob da morning and meet all da houndies! Dere will be six ob dem!

Buck, dat is a helpful chart to tell dose bald kittehs apart!

Ivy, ​ready for our ebening walk in did beautimous wether!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud ebbenin! Moms hed wuz rite, we had a gud funderboomer wibs plenty ob rain dis affernoon.

Ms. Patsy, da National Hurricaine Center iz da best website to luk at. Ewww, poopy diapers!

Hang on Dottie, dis too shall pass!

Well Dottie...sounds like yer prepared pritty gud. Juss hunker down an check in wenevah yu can...

RIP Dennis :(

:rofl Miss Patsy

Oh! Anuther club meet up :)

Ivy! Wen is yer 'rents coming to OhCanada?

Is dey gunna be in OnTarEeOh or juss Kweebek?

Gunna be nice an ccool again tonite...perfect wether fer sleeping :yay

Lubs frum Nixon...nevah hadda waffil eether :o

Finkin ub yu, Dottie.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

We got waffles, we got waffles :bounce8:pepper:yay:banana:clap:pinkele

Tosca

Edit.We juss saw da humungus Harvey Hurrkane heddin to teggsas. We are prayin fir you Dottie and Miss Sherrie and anyone else that libs dere!

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

OMG!!!!!! Dottie and Miss Sherrie!!! We are SO WORREED about you for this weekend!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE chek in whenever you can and let us know yur OK!!! You can always text Mom whenever. :hope:hope:hope

Miss Patsy! :rofl

WAFFLES!!! :chow

Chancey, we're sorry about your friend little Dennis. RIP Dennis....... :candle

Meeting up and handing off houndies!!! :thumbs-up

Uuumm... There was probly some other stuff but I reeded it erly this affernoon and I have furgotten now!

OH! You'll NEVER guess what happened today!!! Our vet called about Lizzie's squirm test finally! No more squirms though she does have that giardiya stuff, and PLUS ALSO - nasal mites!!! That's right! Little bugs living in her NOSE!!! :yikes:yikes:yikes So she had to go back and have a shot of some kill-the-mites-ded stuff and some metro stuff for the giardiya. I have never heard of these little bugs before!!!

Anyway, that was the big essitment for the day! Back later!

WB - SB! :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

It wuz much cooler at last owts, so I gotted a gud walk in.

Gud nite all, stay safe!

Johnny made the Club go dead! :lol

Have a awesome sleeping friends!

Good Night!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy! :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom