Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 165

:wave all! It was FABOO!!!!!

We made it there with perfectly fine traffic, got up early Eclipse Morning to heavy mist so we drove inland and found a field of cows, with Canada geese, and elk in the hills behind us, and set up our chairs and put on our glasses and watched and drank pineapple wine, and looked at cool shadows and stuff ( :digicam later ) and LO! The mist it did LIFT, and the SUN did shine out, and the MOON did blot it and make it DARK and there was a huge black hole in the sky, surrounded by the corona, and it was AMAZING! Just AMAZING!

Right @ totality, even though we saw no other people (there were some farms way off in the distance) we heard whoops and cheers rising into the air. It was pretty funny.

"Miss Jennie I had 2 gimme pigs and I want you to know they are refrigerator alarms"

So I hear :lol: I'll be picking her up today.

Miss Jennie, with no hopes of ever :tomato

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Guest ShanYu

Hello Charlie's foster brother Cook.... definitely a handsome hound. Have fun together!

ShanYu here (a handsome Siamese).

Momma says thanks for the Photobucket help and to test it out I will post a picture of... me!

Testing.....

https://scontent.fymy1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20953782_10154844061171146_6415497201358554876_n.jpg?oh=c2cfe269155f111a8dc14b1df1b12502&oe=5A17A262

No?

What about this....

https://www.flickr.com/gp/158044946@N07/9Wa2p7

Still no? We are confused...

Ok last try...

https://flic.kr/p/Y17Rpg

Oh dear.... you can't see my beautimousness?

Edited by ShanYu

Hi Miss Jennie! Welcome back.

Fancy, sownz like Guest habz a bizzee an perhaps sumwut challenging holly day seezun coming up. Fruutcake iz dredding da holly days. Deer iz so leetle fambilee left on her side...juss her parents an sissee - an nefew whose brane iz reelee ill so dey all juss set arownd a table reel uncomfortable. It's fine wen ebberywun juss stops by an visits on non holly days, but to force da sitting arownd da table stuff iz juss KNOT fun. An, unnerstandably, gibben how Grammy habz been, Misser Steve won't join herbz. an becuz himz Eggs iz close to himz fambilee, she will be at himz fambillee holly days, so ah don't get invited so no wun will feel awkward on accounta dey are all so close.....like himz neeces achuallee go on vacashun wif her an stuff. We alreddy no dat Fruutcake will be annoyed.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Miss Patsy is sitting down (!!!!!) in the laundry room, admiring her taping job and wondering idly if her back will ever recover.

I think it's nice that Dr David's first inlaws are still part of the famibly. They were for a long time and his first spouse died, she didn't dump him, etc etc. They are also his kids' grandparents and that's important.

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss ShanYu! Do knot worry, ifn we click on da linky, we can see yoo!

Ifn yoo want to embed it, see da liddle pictoore square? It says "Image", put it dare!

Charlie da helpful

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Dottie momma here. Question to all the techno experts....

What should I buy to run my cell phone when the power goes out. We are expecting a tropical storm beginning Friday. I have a generator, but since the storm is expected to last up to 5 days with up to 16" of rain, I may not be able to keep it running that long. Suggestions appreciated.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Oh wow, Charlie, your new buddy is super hampsome. Da kind ob hampspome dat habs my own Ma swoony and drooly and disgusting. I hope you like him a lot, 'cus you two make a most excellent pair, standing together. :beatheart Miss Cynthia, that is one ob da most splendidly beautiful pictures eber!

Ivy, I alwyas just lub da story about how your Daddy fell in lub wif you walking whilst on a houndie haul. It is such a happy ending! You are a good, generous girl to miss your play group for da benefit ob uver hounds. :nod

Pippin, dinosaur camo jammies! You are rockin' it! DOn't look so woeful. You are gonna be toasty warm dis coming Maine winter, you lucky boy.

Were you trying to teach Miss Kerry to surf?

:eek Mam, how scary. I wonder if day will wanna build somefing for da inn out ob da wood ob dat tree?

Happy Birfday, Liddle Olivia!!!

Molly, you are already a STAR in owr eyes. :star

Mousies at Lila's and Da Midnight Roamer is back! :yay

:wave Tosca. How are your toofers?

Fancy, I'm so glad dat Paris is returning to her nicer self and dat some ob da stress and tension her behavior caused has settled down again. :kiss2

ShanYu, what a great picture ob you!

Miss Sherrie, Ma habs a couple ob small chargers that are batteries--you charge them up and then they charge uver items up. A few ob those would work. Google "portable charger" and you'll see lots ob 'em. Also, we hab a portable car battery charger that also has USB ports for charging other chargers and phones directly.

Miss Patsy, you are a gem. :kiss2 Hope your back feels better. Yoga is your friend.

MoMo, Downward Facing Dog

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Well, as usual, when it rains, it pours. Got an email about a boy hedgie in Dayton, WA, 6 hours away, who needs to be picked up and homed ASAP. If we can't find him a home closer to where he is now, I may have a Gimme Pig and a Hedgie downstairs :D

Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Misser Buck! Nobody told yoo and yoo kept it a secrit dat it wuz yoor gotcha day!? :blowcandle:balloonparty:blowcandle I hope yoo git liber treats!

Miss Jennie :o A prickly hedgie too? Poor fing..

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Guest ShanYu

Thank you helpful Charlie.. momma's smartypants phone was not showing the little image box.

Ha! Here we are, 20988388_10154844167926146_8993846691845 me and my big houndy Nike...

And.... Pippin's momma... why exactly do you not want a cat? Look at me... am I not adorable?

ShanYu

Well it was a dark & stormy last night but we survived. Windy, little rocks falling from the sky but no trees, Mam. Thank doG

Cook :welcome2 , Charlie what great pictures momma-bear took of the both of you.

Flizzie have you had your I don't want no babies operation?

Pippin , Mam has you stylin, how long are you from the shoulder blades to 2 inches over your tail ?

Buck sorry we didn't know it was your Gotcha day what did you gotcha ?

Miss Susan wasn't George's birthday Sept 9th ? That will be Stan's gotcha day

What until you see us , thanks to Miss Susan you can Daphne & Penny

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hey dere ShanYu...we open dat Flick page an sawed yu! Wares Nike?

Oh! Dere he is :wave Nike

Tell,yer momma to put dem pikchurs into da FB...deres a setting called 'only me' an no buddy can see dem cept her...but den shee can copy an paste dem heer. Dats wot Mams bin doing.

Oh! Ah see Charlie habs bin kwite halpfool :)

:wave Miss Jennie

Glad it was awl yu had hoped for :)

We no youll do wot ever is bestest fer da heggie...

Whew Miss Patsy. Whew.

Mams bak is sooo much more better since shee seen da noo bone cracker :yay

Weer glad deres no rellytives live neer us. Well ob corse dem kids an kidlets. Plus also DotterInLaws muther is knot to far an shee joins us fer awl holly days.

Heyah Dottie

Sorry we cannot halp

Sorry yer runs is cut short Fancy.

ROoby habs bin missing herb mawning walks..Mam hadda hoss shows awl weekend. An den three long days atta Inn. Poor Rooby follows da ole gal in an owtta da baff room sighing an chattering. Mam habs promise a beeg walkie tomorrow. Rain or shine.

Breethe Guest. Juss breathe.

Hows dat ankil tuday, Miss Chris? Mayhaps yu shud go git it Luked at...

TOsca! Ware are Yu??

Dat falled down tree will be fire wood..awl dem Cabins habs fire places :)

Altho da tree was a pine, so knot reel gud fer fires.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Hey, hounds, is bery kewl inna Berg this mornin. As in, KNOT hot or hoomid. We love it.

An we love the pics that eberybuddy is showin. Shan Yu, fanks fer lettin me see whot you an yer big sweet Nike look like----you are boff gorjus!

An Miss Carol Anns liddle granbaby---yep, she is gettin bigger an prittier alla thyme.

Aw, Pippin, you look grate in yer koat. An beleebe me, you will preciate it in the middel ob those long Noo Englund winters. Bet you an yer Mom coodnt do that aksident fingy agin if you tried! Well, dont try, okay. I know you dint meen to, but whot wood you do if yer Mom did hert herownself? You wood feel bad, an plusalso, she mite knot be abel to get yer dinner!

Oh, Charlie, Charlie, yep, Moms are goin THUD all ober the plase! An is it inny wunder? Heer is whot Mom sed---OMD, Cook is stunninly beeeeeeyoutiful! I fink you will boff fall in love wiff him, an he will stay wiff you! You fink he will be a good frend to play wiff?

Hey, Miss Nancy, we are doin a WHEW! fer you an those peepel inna kabins! Gess the tree picked a good plase if it wuz gonna fall. An now it will be usefull!

Wow, Miss Jennie, you had a grate ecklips! Fanks to good adbanse plannin. :nod

An anudder hedgie along wiff yer noo Gimme Pig! Ah, we are happee fer all 3 ob you!

Oops, Mom did jus step in a lotta poop! An her sandels hab these deep treds in em, jus perfeck fer gettin alla that poop in there reel good. Dont you hate it when that happins?

I gess mebbe TMI, huh? :blush

Bedder go see how the ole gurl is doin.

Calvin Lee

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

It iz mah Brudder from Annudder Anudder Mudder's Gotcha Day? And he hasn't stopped by to say HI?? I miss you mah Brudder! Here iz to your Gotcha Day: :cheers

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day Buck! We love you!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

And Happy 😊 birthday to Pam down in Texas.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Shan Yu! Nice pichure.

Happee gotcha day, Buck!!!

Dottie, if wurse case, make shur deer iz enuff gass in da car an start da car up an charge da fone deer. Sum cars eben charge if da car iz KNOT turned on - - but dat will drane da car bat rey a leetle bit.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Mom checked out dat page Ms. Lucy posted in da thread about RenFaire houndies. WOW, whot a beutimous bunch ob houndies. Dere were sum great Ibizians on dere.

How iz Kiva doin today? Did she do annuder wee?

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Sherrie, you juss need a car charger and yu can charge it up that way, or buy any portable power source. They sell a million on Amazon!

Shan Yu!! Yu are so blue!! Like yur blue points went wild! Alsy, yur the big type of Meezer! Like Ming! Well dne lad! Mumm cud use that foto to make a siggy if yu want.

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Here is Carl's boulder! Better late than never, it may move a bit, but I want it where I can see it. I can't believe it's been almost a year, thank you all so much.

now to speed read and see what's been goin' on!!

Hmmm ... never had a problem posting from Facebook before, but it's telling me I can't use that file extension.

20988359_10210007249644967_1964747618296

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Miss Charla dat is a bee-ute-if-full rock dat you gots for your boy Carl. I wish dat I could hab 'knowed' him.

Molly knot a Greyhound McPoodle Pants.

P.S. I jumped up dis morning and hit ma skull on da end of Mama's nose! She screamed really, REALLY loudly and cried. She taught dat her nose was broken. It was bleeding! Frum both holes! It feels better now she says. Opps!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest ShanYu

[quote name="GeorgeofNE" post="6027850"

Shan Yu!! Yu are so blue!! Like yur blue points went wild! Alsy, yur the big type of Meezer! Like Ming! Well dne lad! Mumm cud use that foto to make a siggy if yu want.

Ooh yes please😊 That would be very kind of your mum.

Oh ShanYu, you are a bery handsome kitteh!

Umm, MoMo, I think dat is Lily, knot Olivia.

Charlie, my momma went THUD when she saw Cook. He is a handsome houndie!

Miss Jennie, a gimme pig AND a hedgie! :yay

Miss Charla, Carl's stone is bery nice. :cry1

It is a beautimous ebening here in Mary Land and dere is no hoomidity anymore! :yay We are heading out for a fambly walk. Habs a gud nite eberyone!

Ivy, ​strolling houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.