Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 165

Charlie is getting his bery own galgo! :bounce8

Aww, look at Molly's kidlet! :wub:

Nutmeg! :shakefinger

Paris Bueller is going to school and is gonna get a JOB! Dat will keep her busy and out ob trubble!

It is hot hot hot here, but tomorrow it is supposed to get cooler and will be nice for da negst few days. Momma told us dat we will KNOT be going to playgroup dis Sattiday cuz dey are dribing to Virginia to pick up houndies from a hauler and help to take dem to dere foreber homes. Dats how my Daddy found me! :star He wuz walking me after I got out ob da hauler and I kept looking up at him and he fell in lubs wif me! :beatheart Den when he and his frend got all ob da houndies in his car he called Momma and told her dat he wuz in lubs! I went to my foster home in Pennsylbania for one week and den he and Momma and Beka and Breeze came to take me home! :D

So I guess I do knot mind missing playgroup if it helps houndies find dere foreber home!

Ivy, helpful houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Buck, nope, no faux toe shopping. My leech came OFF! Dare is noware fur me to go dare, and da only leedul anklebiter hoo bizits in da summer wuz KNOT dare no moor. So -- I habbed da plase all to myownself!! :yay Howebber, I nebber strayed frum Mummy. I hab to make shore she is in my immediutt feeld ob vision ALWAYS. Iffen she gets up, I get up. Iffen she goes to da baffroom, I go wiff her, or at leest dat's da ideer, butt she closes da door in my face! How rood. So I juss lie down dare and wait fur her. :lol And on walkies, iffen she walks, I'm rite dare. Iffen she runs, I'm rite dare. Iffen she terns around, I tern around!!! She calls me velcro houndie because she sez she alreddy had won limpet. Mebbe it's in dem gable dodge jeans.I hab quite a few sagan mannerisms. Howebber, eben at camp she still walks me on a leech, unless it's fur a few seconds to train me and I'm wivin grabbing reech iffen she had to.

Sumfink so amazeballs happen to me yesserday and I kept nodding off in frunt ob mummy's lappytop so I cudn't tell yu until now.

We got back frum walkies yesserday affanoon, and dare wuz a paaaahcil in side da porch. And guess wot - it wuz addresst to meeeeeeeee! gallery_15587_3010_850.gifgallery_15587_3010_1345.gif

Mummy showed it to me

36553950712_8b4e632ff0.jpg

And den we open it togedder! And she pulled out sumfink soft... oooooh... den she made we put it on. <_< I try to bite it off :lol Mummy sez da chilly munfs are going to be an interesting eggsperience! :lol Den she tode me I look faboo, as Mis Jennie wud say! And she wuz rite!! Oh Mam, fank yoo, so much! Do yoo like how it looks on me? :gmark

36605097531_e063315c3b.jpg

Pippin da ebber so grateful :wub::blush

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Pippin! Yu got dinosaurs!!! Dats awesome! I habs a dino sweater!! It is so awesome!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Wowzer. Dat Lilly is getting to be a big growed up girlie now :D

Dat luks like a pritty greyt fit, Pippin.

Whew.

Afore she sewed on dat VelCrow Mam made Nigil try it on. Den she make Rooby try it on. An she made it kinda rite in betwixt dere sizes.

An wen da wether terns awl cccold an wet an mizrable youll be tosty warm :)

Awwww Nike an ShanYu... Da Bucket habs gone awl weerdo ...it seems dey will knot let nobuddy ewse dere pikchurs ovah heer on GT.

Mam poots are pikchurs into FB...on a 'Only Me' setting den she copies an pastes here.

Ah tink yu can sine up an ewse da 'Flicker'...Mam habs knot tried it yet, but ah tink dat wot MissKerry did. An Miss Chris.

We hadda terrible loud storm a cuppla hours ago an a beeg humungus pine tree felled down ovah at da Inn.

It felled rite egzactly in betwixt too cabins ...an no damige was dun. Skeered da crap owtta da fellow whoo was sitting in dat cabin :omg

Mam did knot go luk at it yet, but da Bossman says it is too futs wide :wow

Habs a gud nite...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

SHAN YU!!! Mam is rite. Photobukket is all messed up! They changed everything around and now you hafta pay $400 if you want to be able to post yur photos other places (3rd party hosting, they call it). So most peeples have had to switch to another photo hosting site like Flckr, Instagram, Postimage, Cloudinary, or on Facebook. There are a couple threads about it now, one in Off Topic and one in the angry venting section.

Aaawwww!!!!! Lookit Moly's little skin kidlet!!! Getting all growed up so fast!

Ivy, that's one of my favorite stories - how you came to live with yur famly!

Mam! :yikes

PippIn, you are one stylin' dood!!!! :thumbs-up

Hahahaha!!! "Notty"meg!!!!! That's perfekt!

Calvin, we gots nuthing about yur sister goin potty in the house. :dunno We are still struggling to get the consept of "hold it" across to Lizzie! :rolleyes:

Lizzie did great apparently at the vet today. Everybody loved her and she loved everybody. They thought she was so aDORable cause she's so tiny! She didn't like the floors too much though. She didn't need any shots or nothing, and she survived getting her chip without bleeding to deff!

Now it's time for chew bones! Back later!

WB - SB! :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Fancy Pants? Could I talk to your sister Paris please?

Paris I hear dat you is gunna go to school. Well, let me tell you about school whilst it is fresh in ma mind since we just gotted home from mine. School is OK and sumtimes KNOT so OK. Da teachers at my school are all nice - dey wear dese pouches around der middles dat hab reel good treats in dem dat dey are happy to share wif me! Dat is a good part. Mama and Daddy bringed me sum REELY good treats tonight - cut up HOT DOGS!! OMG!! Dey were really tasty! So dat part is super good! We gets to do sum fun stuff like going threw tunnels and walking on wooden balance beams and dat kind of ting which is pretty good. Da ONLY part dat I do KNOT like is dis torture contraption dat dey put on my snout. It is called a Gentle Leader, but I tink it is more like a humungus torture! OK, maybe it's knot dat bad, and most of da time whilst we are doing da fun stuff I forget all abouts it. I hab three more weeks in dis session, den I am gunna try da test for a S.T.A.R. Puppy! So Paris school really isn't all dat bad, and you mite even enjoy it! Mama and Daddy say dat a tired puppy brain is a good puppy brain, so maybe dat goes for grown up Greyhound brains too?

Molly.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Gud ebbenin! Mom got stuk in traffic tuday, people culdnt wrek yesserday, so dey saved it up for tuday.

Ivy, no one culd resist doez earsies ob yours!

Pippin! I like to follow Mom to da toilet too. But iffn dere are udder peeps around on our walkies, I gotta go up to dem for lubbin. Cos I yam a big ol HAM!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Pippin. Nice Dino sores! Very manly.

How iZ misser Richard, Chancey?

Mam, it threttened storms heer, but he habz knot gotten dem yet.

Ivy...yu stole yur daddimans hart frum da beginning. Fruutcake sez dat sumtimes sumfin juss clicks in.

We lubz all owr frenz.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Molly, we can't beleeb dat crum dropper iZ theeelebben already!!

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Hello me freends!

Misser Pippin, neato jacket!

Guess wot? Momma-bear's momma and daddy came ober to let me owt, play wiff me and feed me! Boy oh boy wuz I happee to see dem!

Dem momma-bear came home, let me stand in da rain and I lookit herbs froo da fence and she got owt dat tiny fing obs a galgo! I whined and whined and we met and me tail wuz wagging and hims tail wuz wagging.

I showed him my pee spot and he peed. And I peed on hisown pee and then he peed on myown pee. Butt as I yam da better obs da two, I did knot pee on his pee that had pee on my pee.

I fink I like him, we will see tomorrow, when he iz less tired.

Himz name iz Cook!

21034586_10156658440699478_8468181051974

20953931_10156658441009478_2027592060576

He iz floofy lyke Miss Molly, butt knot curly.

Charlie wiff short fur

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Welcome Cook! You are too cute!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Uh-Oh!!!! I forsee that many Club Moms are gonna go THUD and fall down when they see yur new "foster" brother Charlie!!!! :yay

Molly, gosh!! If yur going to school to learn stuff, why do they need to put that torchure deevise on you?? You should alredy know how to walk!!!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! Kennel Day tamarrow - Mom just hope she can get her mucking boots on over her swolled foot! - so I won't be posting till late late late!!! Don't have too much fun without me!!!

Good Night!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy! :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Oh my goooooosh.... Nooooooooo mummy don't look, don't look, don't

Oh. Too late.

I bedder see iffen I can revive her. :huh Udderwise hoo will feed me? :eek

Chaaaaaaahlie! Why did yur momma-bear hab to always pick bewtimuss white houndies?! Cud she KNOT pik an ugly won fur once? Sheesh

Pippin hoo is already in da dog house butt dat story will have to wait...

Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Misser Pippin, we need da storee!

Dis knot me momma-bear's fault ifn she pick gud looking houndies! Dare iz no such fing as an ugly looking houndie!

Dis us on owr murning wolkie

20993895_10156659503849478_7723477803507

All iz well fur now!

Miss Chris, how's yoor fut dis murning?

Miss Jennie? How's yoor noo liddle Loona?

Charlie habbing a tail wagging contest

Mornin!

This xtra earlee shedmule is confoosin. Mistress had a beeg presentayshun at 5:15 of the am! I was good girl and not a pesto and she snuck me out for poopin whilst her co-werker was talkin. She was mad at me lass nite tho cause I was the midnite roamer at 1 of the am. She did find out why there have bin seeds from the lilac all over the patio, there was a mousie in the lilac boosh! She seen evidents of them the garaj too. She’s bin so carefool knot to have anythin in there that they would want. Turns out they want a old towel she has on a table like a tablecloff.

Neato jakket, Pippin! Oooo, what didja do?

Charlie, your galgo has unrooly furs! You’ll hafta help him get them in order.

Have a good day!

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Boy, Charlie! Mummy duz lubs dat picshur ob de tu ob yu upsite down inna pond. Dat's beeyutimuss.

Mummy and Daddyman are goin tu de COWnty Fayr tu lukkit cows. :dunno And dey're knot taking me!!! :crying

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh my dawg Chaaaahlie, yu stoppit! Stoppit rite naaow! :riphair Holy moo, he's FUZZEH! He's hampsum, and kewt, AND fuzzeh! NO WON can compreet wiff dat!

Peregrin TooK! Don't tell him to stop it, I want to see lots of pictures of Cook. What I also want to know is whether Cook is a foster or a new brother. Charlie! Spill the beans, cuz if you mentioned anything I missed it... I also missed what happened to Master. Did he get adopted?

Whyze eberywon asking wut I did? I didn't doo nuffink....

ExCUse me?? Then why do I feel like I've been run over by a truck? :broke

Well... it wuz an acksidint... :blush Ok, I tell da storey... It wuz brekfist time and I wuz hongry. And uppsited to eet my fud. Mummy filled da bowl, den tooked me out to piddle, den I bounded up da stares mebbe a leedul too fast and ran into da kitchin afoor mummy had wiped my feets, and rushed froo da babygate at da same time as her. Dare is KNOT enuff space fur us boff to go froo at da same time, and da gate liderally collapsed offa da walls, spun around until it landed diagonally against a wall wiff mummy strangely landing on it sideways as iffen she wuz surfing on it, holding onto da walls fur deer life. In da meentime, ALLA my kibbles had gone flying in da air and all ober da libbing room. Luckily we missed da water bowl gallery_15587_3010_710.gif

Wait... WE?? What do you mean, WE missed the water bowl? You did this! Did I adopt a cat?

Er... No...? :blush

That's right. I didn't. What would I have done if I'd wanted a cat, Peregrin Took?

Yu wuda doptid won?

That is correct. But I didn't, because I wanted a dog. A normal dog. A good dog. Not a cat. Not a ham. Instead, I got you. A weirdo.

Sorry mummy. I tuk my tale in atween my legs. gallery_15587_3010_633.gif

Hmpf. <_<

Pippin hanging his hed in shame :(

Edited by MerlinsMum

Oh my dawg Chaaaahlie, yu stoppit! Stoppit rite naaow! :riphair Holy moo, he's FUZZEH! He's hampsum, and kewt, AND fuzzeh! NO WON can compreet wiff dat!

Peregrin TooK! Don't tell him to stop it, I want to see lots of pictures of Cook. What I also want to know is whether Cook is a foster or a new brother. Charlie! Spill the beans, cuz if you mentioned anything I missed it... I also missed what happened to Master. Did he get adopted?

:lol Master was trying out a family for size, but due to family issues, they won't keep him. He will stay there as a foster until he finds a family.

Cook is here for now. We will see what we will do :lol For now he is not going anywhere ;) It's going great. We will see once he gets settled and stops sleeping whether he is good with Charlie or not.

Miss Cynthia

THUD............... Mama wake up!

I'll be back laddah I gess. Gotta wake up mah Mama.

Tosca

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Oh boy....Dat pichure wif da reflecshun juss made owr Fruutcake go THUD, too.

We hope it all wurks owt fur Master.

Lila! 5:15 ub da AM? Iz dat becuz ub yur time zone?

It's WindsDay everwon! It was supposed to be nicer today but boy oh boy was it warm and humid this morning! I got my run, but not the one that I wanted and only half the distance. Phooey. FriedDay is supposed to be much better.

Charlie, your new foster, Cook, is living up to his name! He is all the mommas' cup o' tea! I do hope that it all works out well for you. We are sorry that Master's trial run didn't go so well. Poor guy. Just box him up and send him down here. I bet I can sneak him in somewhere!

Pippen, at least you stay on the other side of the door. All three of us girls have been known to camp in the room when Guest hasta go. She doesn't shut the door all the way because Maggie will lie down in front of it and it hurts her to get bumped when it opens because it is hard for her to get up fast. Glad things are going so well for you. Your new jammie coat is quite stylin'! What a nice thing for Mam to do.

Guest and :brushteeth are picking those new houndies up from Miss Kathy on SatonDay. That's how Paris ended up here, too. Except she is cagey and she worked on :brushteeth. He was too naive to know any better! :rofl She is getting more muzzle-free time now, which is closely monitored, and is much much happier. She is upside down more than rightside up again and stuffies are E V E R Y W H E R E. She's baaaack! Sorta. My scars are looking good and in another couple months you well never know the horrors of early summer.

Miss Caroline, wedding plan are going well. Almost everything is figured out, except some of the decorating stuff. The next 8 weeks is gonna fly and then Guest is gonna be a hot mess. Type A peoples shouldn't do stuff like this! Then, she hasta gear up for Thanksgiving and then ChrispMix. Oy vey. All this almost new extended family includes the in-law family of :brushteeth from his first marriage. That is very awkward for Guest and makes her quite uncomfortable. Plus, the old SIL wants to scatter the ashes of her husband, who passed away at GIG-time, on Thanksgiving. Guest doesn't feel that she should be there and she doesn't want to be. So, their first holiday in their married life is gonna have them in different states. Blech. Anyway, enough about her - this board is all about ME and my friends!

How's the painting, Miss Patsy! I understand Guest is gonna see you FriedDay! She is SO lucky. I haven't gotten to meet you yet!

Molly, can't believe she is 3 already! Time flies.

Well, I gotta go. Paris is going to jump in later, I think. She is napping on the big bed right now and won't get off so I can get on.

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Gud Woesday! It iz nawt so hoomid tuday. BUT we are gonna get rained on tomorrah.

Dottie & Ms. Sherrie! A hurricaine iz heded your way! You are gonna habs to put pontoons on da houndiemobile and float outta dere.

Fancy! Glad you are recobberin.

Pippin! As a brudder frum annuder mudder, I fink you are doin splendid! Gotta keep dem mommas guessin. I DID nock ober da water bowl de odder day, den I held up mah paw and cried until Mom rubbed it bettah.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg