Hello From A Newbie Grey Owner.

Guest DHamm

Guest DHamm

Hi all! I'm a new owner of my first greyhound, London. I found this forum and am so glad that I did. I'm sure I will have tons of questions, as a new owner. I look forward to 'meeting' you all here.

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

Hello from Oregon! In addition to what Goofydog2 says above, don't forget the invaluable medical advice you can get here for when London doesn't feel well. Also, please tell us about London. What color is he/she? How is he/she adapting to retirement? Has s/he found the couch yet? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hello from Germany. In addition to everything mentioned above.... pictures, please....pretty please.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Guest DHamm

Hi again everyone!

It's been a week since we adopted London, and he is settling in great!! We have already learned 'leave it' and he is making great progress on housebreaking. He has not discovered the couch, but has his comfy dog bed well broken in, although half the time he rolls off it!! We lovingly refer to him as 'Dork Dog'!

A little info about him: He is 3 1/2, about a month off the track, dark brindle, and a big boy (75lbs).

I work with a local rescue group to rehome cats, and luckily, London could care less about them. Actually, he is kind of scared of them! Hahaha!! The cats have not been as welcoming to him though.

I was just reading some posts on uploading photos, so as soon as I figure that out, I will post some.

Thanks for the welcoming notes! I'm enjoying having a place to Grey Talk!!

Denise

Dothan, AL

Welcome to Greytalk neighbor, I live in Ozark. Two of my greyhounds, Nadir and Beanie, were adopted through GPAEC and the other Chase was from a family that could no longer keep him. Which group did London come from? Looking forward to seeing pictures of him.

Guest DHamm

Welcome to Greytalk neighbor, I live in Ozark. Two of my greyhounds, Nadir and Beanie, were adopted through GPAEC and the other Chase was from a family that could no longer keep him. Which group did London come from? Looking forward to seeing pictures of him.

Ozark?? Right down the road from me!!

We got London from AGRA, in Birmingham.