Who's Coming To Gig This Year?

2greyhoundMINI

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have experience staying at the country inn? It's our first time and that's where we're booked.

Thanks!

I always stay there. Hotel and rooms are nice, its quite and its right by the outlets. Just a short drive to the expo.

Rick and I will be there vending as Run With It Embroidery. We will have Bella and Trinity with us. They love being loved on, so come on by.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

Hi all - I'll miss seeing everyone, and all the houndies this year! That'll teach me to plan a vacation during GIG weekend...

See some of you at Dewey and everyone else next year at GIG!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Hoping the weather is decent tomorrow. Seems it's always raining when we want to come out to GIG.

Have fun those that are already there.

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala