Who's Coming To Gig This Year?

2greyhoundMINI

I'm staying at the Quality Inn. Joy has been quite mischievous lately especially where food is concerned. She has also had issues with other dogs particularly if I'm around. If anyone is interested in taking a chance with Joy and me, feel free to pm me.

Carol, missing Magic (1/5/01 - 4/15/15) but welcoming Fuzzy's Joy Behar (Joy) into my life on 5/31/15.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a week away. Looking forward to GIG and seeing everyone. Looks like nice weather too. Not like the rain, damp weather we had last year. Come by our booth and say hi.

I was just looking at the weather! And yes, no cold and rain this year!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

I was just looking at the weather! And yes, no cold and rain this year!

Don't jinx us! :lol

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Don't jinx us! :lol

Sorry :blush

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Just a week away. Looking forward to GIG and seeing everyone. Looks like nice weather too. Not like the rain, damp weather we had last year. Come by our booth and say hi.

Which booth is yours?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Wednesday thru Sunday for me. Works out good. There's a family of groundhogs living under my little house, (which is inside the hounds' yard) and they're digging up my wildflowers around it trying to get them. So, I got someone that is going to set up Save a Life Traps but it'll be a lot easier with the Kimmie and Gumpy trying to get in the area or barking poor "Beulah' and her family. With luck, by the time we get back; they'll have been safely transported to their new home in a conservation area.

And meanwhile... we'll be having fun in SUNNY Gettysburg!

I've got reservations elsewhere but would rather stay at the Quality Inn. If you know of someone who's going to cancel a room there, please let me know.

Yay! I switched to the Quality Inn!

I'd love to meet more GTers. PM me for my cell# if you'd like to say howdy over at the Allstar. :)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'd love to meet more GTers. PM me for my cell# if you'd like to say howdy over at the Allstar. :)

I'm at the Quality Inn too - hope to see you there!

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

I'm at the Quality Inn too - hope to see you there!

Yay! I'll keep an eye out for you Jennifer. :) Tried to PM but couldn't.

Edited by macoduck

tiny hada siggy.png

Yay! I'll keep an eye out for you Jennifer. :) Tried to PM but couldn't.

Whoops, I think it was full!

Looking forward to it and need to finish packing today! Can't wait to see everyone and all the hounds of course :)

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

I want to see you :colgate We're at the Qualty Inn too!

Edited by greytpups

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I want to see you :colgate We're at the Qualty Inn too!

Yay!!!!

tiny hada siggy.png

I'll be wearing my Do You Greytalk? button. And I'll have some to give away.

I'll also have some Greyhounds Are Different medical reference cards for y'all too.

Mine is slightly different than Dr Couto's and references Dr Stack's site. A few years ago Susie Collins asked if she could copy my idea for Dr Couto because he liked the idea too. Fine with me cuz I think everyone should have the info handy.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'll be wearing my Do You Greytalk? button. And I'll have some to give away.

I'll also have some Greyhounds Are Different medical reference cards for y'all too.

Mine is slightly different than Dr Couto's and references Dr Stack's site. A few years ago Susie Collins asked if she could copy my idea for Dr Couto because he liked the idea too. Fine with me cuz I think everyone should have the info handy.

I'd love a button!

And I love your medical card... it's in my wallet at all times!

If you can find me tonight at the event and want a button, I'm wearing my white t shirt with my galgo Nina in a pink tutu on it.

tiny hada siggy.png

Me too. I like it better than Dewey.

If you saw someone pulling a red wagon around the vendor area and a tripod that refused to use it, that was me.

I was talking to you and didn't realize that it was you. You were our Secret Santa once, too.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds