Who's Coming To Gig This Year?

2greyhoundMINI

The husband and I will be coming out for the day Friday with our greys. I'll be looking for other GTers.

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love coming out, even for just a day. All the greys it's so cool!

Plus I get my collar fix and usually leave with 6+ new collars :flip

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

I love all the vendors. Such a great turnout.

I'll be there Wednesday - Sunday, at the Quality Inn. I'm bummed we can't all stay at the Eisenhower, but looking forward to it and hoping for great weather!! B)

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

we too(bushman studio https://www.etsy.com/shop/BushmanStudio?section_id=13179770&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5) will be vending at GIG again,(friday/sat). everything is packed and ready to go, we had to stop producing work since we only have one booth!!!! looking forward to sharing our works with all of you! if anyone wishes to pre-order we will gladly deliver at gig. we also have a limited # or original tee shirts designed by joe. http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/309225-greyhounds-sight-hounds-bushmanstudio/page-2

Edited by cleptogrey

we will be there too from Thursday - Sunday. Not sure if we're bringing Tangerine though.... She doesn't enjoy these experiences as much as Dazzle did :-(

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

we will be there too from Thursday - Sunday. Not sure if we're bringing Tangerine though.... She doesn't enjoy these experiences as much as Dazzle did :-(

We can always lend you one of ours as long as you promise to return them. ;)

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

I'll be there Wednesday - Sunday, at the Quality Inn. I'm bummed we can't all stay at the Eisenhower, but looking forward to it and hoping for great weather!! B)

The Quality Inn is awesome!!! You won't miss the Eisenhower at all!

We're there Thursday to Sunday. :cheers

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

We can always lend you one of ours as long as you promise to return them. ;)

:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

We are there every day! The joys of living outside of Gettysburg, lol. Fingers crossed we have nice weather.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

trish, what's the name of the good restaurant that you found last year....farm to table- good ingredients? good beer?

Food 101

So good! It's BYO. :)

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I also want to try Fiddle & Co. in the next town over - Biglerville? :chow

I've got reservations elsewhere but would rather stay at the Quality Inn. If you know of someone who's going to cancel a room there, please let me know.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hi all! I'll be there from Thursday through early Saturday morning (have to work Sat. so leaving about 9am) - which means I'll MISS the costume contest!!! Bummed...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge