Grey's Soulful Reiki

3greys2cats

Hi everyone,

It has been awhile since posting on GT! I have been busy with my new business Grey's Soulful Reiki, as an Animal Reiki Practitioner/Reiki Master. Some of you may remember my post about Max in Remembrance in 12/15, M's Mad Max, my 1st ever Greyhound lived to be 13.2 months old, his last year of life and his overall decline was so heartbreaking but in all this was my inspiration to learn Reiki, initially to help him with his pain and then to help him cross the Bridge peacefully. I learned so much that year in my grief and was inspired to help more animals and people thus becoming a Reiki Practitioner in 2015 and recently a Master/Teacher. Grey's Soulful Reiki provides a Holistic approach to pain relief, stress reduction, induces deep relaxation, heals on all levels, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, complements traditional medicine. I provide powerful yet gentle, non-invasive, light touch therapy to your animals in the comfort of their homes, on their beds, wherever they are most relaxed and on their terms. I am located in Southern, NH and can travel within an hour distance, I can also do Distant Reiki treatments, Energy can travel over time and distance. Please check out my new website, www.greyssoulfulreiki.com , and feel free to call, email or text, would love to hear from you, read my testimonials, although I only posted a few, I have been practicing daily on my Senior girl Grey ,Flower and our new addition this summer, Simon(Chi/Italian Grey Mix) and my cat Rascal, I have volunteered my services for MSPCA in MA for a year , GAS in Salisbury, ARNNE in Pelham, and also had an informational booth at GRNE this fall, I am just getting started! Thanks for reading and checking out my site, Roberta

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I was going to ask about pricing, but found the information on your website.

I think I'm going to book an appointment for my new foster Foster. How long of a session do you recommend for the first time?

Hi there, just noticed that you are in Alabama, are you thinking of a Distant Healing Treatment( I am in NH) for your new Foster? Feel free to PM me or call and I can explain how that works. I have had animals that took(received) 45 minutes - hour the 1st time and others 15 or 20 minutes. Every session is unique to the Animals comfort in what they allow. The 1st Greyhound I did Reiki on at a shelter laid down in front of me for over an hour, he absolutely loved it and was so relaxed afterward.

Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Yes, it would have to be a distant session. Let me know a good time after 5:00 to call you to discuss arrangements for a session.

Anytime after 6:30 is usually good, wide open tonight, tomorrow I have commitment from 6:30 - 8:30. wide open Thursday eve (603)289-2552