Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Buck Norris

I came home from work on Monday (I think) and found my antique sofa laying on its back. This is not normal, of course, so I checked my survelliance video and caught Buck in the act of punching it over in excitement when I pull into the parking lot!

The video is long-ish, and mostly fairly boring in the middle, but if you stick it out, at the end the cat turns on my TV! Yes, when I brought back in from his walk, my TV was on, and I knew I hadn't turned it on. The cat actually turns to watch the TV after turning it on too!

I hope this works. When did YouTube get so complicated?

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

:rofl Buck kickboxes for his exercise, Ming walks 'round and 'round, and Mr B meditates.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Too funny! Pets, ghosts, same thing :hehe

Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Gotta admit that's actually pretty friggin cute. His reaction is awesome!

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

That's absolutely fabulous! I love his "Woah...did I do that!?" look of surprise. Is Buck really as big as he looks? He's gorgeous. Pretty kitties, too.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Mom - the evil sofa attacked me.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

Buck is actually pretty small. He has a stouter build than a normal greyhound, but that's just the way he is put together. He's pretty short!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ruh ro :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

This video is destined to be a GT classic! :lol:lol:lol

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

The real Secret Life of Pets!

Holiday-siggy.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Yes, Ming seems to do laps when he knows I am due home. I was in the parking lot while this was happening. I dropped my mail, so it took me a minute longer than usual to get up the stairs.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Miles, Mister Bigglesworth's doppelganger, is also a great one for doing laps. He paces around and around like that, usually when he want lap.

Buck's shocked expression is hilarious!

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

That's hilarious! I love how the cat is way braver than the dog. Leave it to a cat! :lol

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Hilarious. Love the cat's response too. He looks like he is thinking "What did you do?"

BTW, looks like after the incident Buck yawned and then licked his lips. Would those be examples of "calming signals" I keep hearing about?

Rob
Logan - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (Aug. 4, 2004 - Jan. 11, 2018)

Is anybody else getting the Chuck Buck Norris reference in the title to this thread? :rofl

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hahahahaha!!!!! This is really histerical!

I wonder of he was going for that blanket or whatever it is that's hanging over the back of the couch? Toni routinely has displaced excitement behavior when we come home - attacking a toy or couch blanket when she sees whoever it is coming in.

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom