I have long loved chewy.com as a go-to place for pet products at a great price. My orders always arrive within a day or two, even 40 lb. bags of dog food. Their customer service has always been excellent, even sending out personalized holiday cards. My mom has a friend who had her dog's food on autoship. Sadly, they lost their dog, and the day after he passed, they received the food. When she called Chewy to cancel their autoship, Chewy not only removed the charge to their card for the most recent bag and asked her to donate it to a shelter, but they also sent a gorgeous bouquet.

That brings us to today. A couple of months ago, I posted a photo on the Chewy facebook page of my hounds raiding their delivery box. When I got home from work today, there was a mystery package waiting for me. When I opened it, I discovered that Chewy had an artist paint little portraits of my girls from that photo. It choked me up. You just don't get customer service like that any more, so I had to put in a shameless plug for a company that really cares about their customers. They've certainly won me over for life!

Without further ado, here are my hounds and their portraits:

16298846_10101291994879435_4956771387929

Adding this, I just found the original photo that I had posted to their Facebook page. Not a bad rendering!

14980838_10101204155600055_6739858548124

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

I love Chewy! I have never found customer service like theirs anywhere.

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

That is really cool, and the portraits are adorable! I used Chewy once for canned cat food. Unfortunately a lot of the cans arrived dented, which could very well have been the manufacturer's fault, but Chewy was super nice about it and issued a refund. You have me considering giving them another try.

49001591033_2aaeeba8f4_o.jpg

Rachel with Sweep and kitties Olive and Momo.
Always missing my boys Mud and
Henry

wow, that is amazing. I will give them a try! :)

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I love chewy.com! They helped me return BAGS of food that I had missed on an auto-ship. They have great prices for Riley's favorite Stella/Chewy's. And who can complain about fast & reliable?

That is amazing and so refreshing.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

ok......off to visit chewey.com......I do have a hard time finding my T's favorite food around here.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I've used Chewy for several years now and absolutely love them. I was even able to get my prescription food from them for my boy Star (now passed). They are the best. I refer all my friends to them.

They are incredible. I recently saw a post from someone who has the situation you described of losing a pet, but the portraits are new to me.

This reminded me, I meant to contact them about dented cans and never did, but I ended up using them anyway. Hope I didn't poison my dogs. :P

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Yes I'd have to save Chewy probably has THE BEST Customer Service ever. We love them. They have ALWAYS gone far above and beyond and understand how important our canines are.

Those are WONDERFUL pictures! What a great story! Thanks for sharing.

I do have a hard time finding my T's favorite food.

:haha:bighug

The crossed out "my" part ;)

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest budsmom

Three people from a cat rescue group I volunteer with have lost their cats and had to stop auto ship from Chewy. All 3 have had their charges refunded, told to donate the food to a shelter and received beautiful flowers, all within the last month. Customer service like this is unheard of! I found my cat's prescription food on their site, cheaper than my vet and delivered to my door. I'm going to start ordering from them with the next bag I need.

I agree, Chewy is absolutely the best. From selection to prices to delivery to customer service, and extra niceties, they excel at all!

Everyone should shop at Chewy!

I wish more companies could be like them!

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

Missed this somehow. Very cool!

I love Chewy. Superb customer service, great products, good value.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Everyone should WORK at Chewy! Teach everyone a bit of awesomeness!

I wonder if I could telecommute for them??? I'd love to work for a great company like them, & I've been out of work for 7 months now, so...

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

I wonder if I could telecommute for them??? I'd love to work for a great company like them, & I've been out of work for 7 months now, so...

I´d say it´s worth a shot!! Something tells me they´d be a pretty great company to work for.

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

O.K.,, that's it. I'm sold (no pun intended). And, as my friends will tell you, I am both, a skeptical Marketing professor, and totally allergic to spending $$! :youcrazy

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound