Sign in to follow this  
dmdsmoxie

Greyhound-Data

To those new to GT you may not know there is a field for the adoptive owners name on G-D and if you want your name added to your pups G-D page just post your name on the is thread and your pups racing name and those of us that can edit on G-D will be happy to add your name.

Also, we can add up to three pictures so post them on this this thread and we will do that for you. You can have up to 3 pictures posted so if there is already a picture or two on the pups page let us know which pictures you want removed.

We can also add some text to the comment section. You can put whatever you want. Some people put Fido was adopted by John and Jane Doe and is now living in Austin, TX.

Lastly if your pup died and you want to add the date of death with a comment just post it here.

Dick

Dick,

Thanks for this. You updated Logan last time one of these threads was posted, but I did not ask for Max (racing name:Iowa Rainey Day) to be updated. He has been re-homed a couple times before I adopted him, so I don't think the existing picture and comment section should be removed or edited, but if you could, please add my name "Rob Sieg" as the adoptive owner (there is none currently listed). The following two pictures could also be added (again, without deleting the existing picture; if these are too big let me know and I can resize).2016-09-05%2008.49.35_zpse11wcxgs.jpg):

2016-08-04%2018.15.12_zps84lfd5ve.jpg

Thanks,
Rob

Rob
Logan - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (Aug. 4, 2004 - Jan. 11, 2018)

Thanks Dick!

Fuzzy's Joy Behar

Joy is now living with Carol Heffer in Philadelphia, PA

Also my previous greyhound,

Magic inthestars

Magic went to the Rainbow Bridge 4/15/15.

Thanks.

Carol, missing Magic (1/5/01 - 4/15/15) but welcoming Fuzzy's Joy Behar (Joy) into my life on 5/31/15.

Dick,

Thanks for this. You updated Logan last time one of these threads was posted, but I did not ask for Max (racing name:Iowa Rainey Day) to be updated. He has been re-homed a couple times before I adopted him, so I don't think the existing picture and comment section should be removed or edited, but if you could, please add my name "Rob Sieg" as the adoptive owner (there is none currently listed). The following two pictures could also be added (again, without deleting the existing picture; if these are too big let me know and I can resize).2016-09-05%2008.49.35_zpse11wcxgs.jpg):

2016-08-04%2018.15.12_zps84lfd5ve.jpg

Thanks,
Rob

Done

Thanks Dick!

Fuzzy's Joy Behar

Joy is now living with Carol Heffer in Philadelphia, PA

Also my previous greyhound,

Magic inthestars

Magic went to the Rainbow Bridge 4/15/15.

Thanks.

Done.

Done

Perfect -- Thanks!

- Rob

Rob
Logan - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (Aug. 4, 2004 - Jan. 11, 2018)

Dick, thank you so much for doing this again. You edited my hounds' info a while ago and I was so grateful.

Could you amend the info for my boy Sagan (Leon B) so that it says:

Leon B was adopted through Amazing Greyz, Inc. (MA) in 2008 and renamed Sagan. He was loved immensely. Sagan died October 11, 2016, on his 10th birthday. He is missed terribly.

If that's too long, please let me know and I can change it.

Thank you so much.

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Dick, thank you so much for doing this again. You edited my hounds' info a while ago and I was so grateful.

Could you amend the info for my boy Sagan (Leon B) so that it says:

Leon B was adopted through Amazing Greyz, Inc. (MA) in 2008 and renamed Sagan. He was loved immensely. Sagan died October 11, 2016, on his 10th birthday. He is missed terribly.

If that's too long, please let me know and I can change it.

Thank you so much.

Done and it fit.

We need to update Rocket's info. Thanks for doing this.

Hi Noon Rocket

Rocket was adopted by Don Barrett and Christine Lockmon on December 21, 2008. He is now spending his retirement in Phoenix, Arizona.

IMG_2082_zpsf0cd6ac9.jpg

IMG_1681_zpsbda3122b.jpg

If you need to delete a picture to add these, please keep the side view and delete the blurry photo that is more of a head-on shot. Those were his pics coming off the hauler.

Thanks again!

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

We need to update Rocket's info. Thanks for doing this.

Hi Noon Rocket

Rocket was adopted by Don Barrett and Christine Lockmon on December 21, 2008. He is now spending his retirement in Phoenix, Arizona.

IMG_2082_zpsf0cd6ac9.jpg

IMG_1681_zpsbda3122b.jpg

If you need to delete a picture to add these, please keep the side view and delete the blurry photo that is more of a head-on shot. Those were his pics coming off the hauler.

Thanks again!

Done. Since there is a field for the adopted owner I don't put the name in the comment section. There was one to many letters and that is why there is no space between your name and the & sign.

Done. Since there is a field for the adopted owner I don't put the name in the comment section. There was one to many letters and that is why there is no space between your name and the & sign.

Thank you so much. I've been meaning to have that done for ages.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

I would love it if you could update Rook on Greyhound Data for me! His racing name was Pasco (2010)

Rook was adopted in February, 2012 by Rachael and Steven Adams. He is enjoying retirement in Maryland.

rook%20fall%20walk_zpstrb3b880.jpg

rooksunnyday_zpsimr8nkuc.jpg

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

I would love it if you could update Rook on Greyhound Data for me! His racing name was Pasco (2010)

Rook was adopted in February, 2012 by Rachael and Steven Adams. He is enjoying retirement in Maryland.

rook%20fall%20walk_zpstrb3b880.jpg

rooksunnyday_zpsimr8nkuc.jpg

Done

Hi! Would be great if you could update our Chelsea's info. We adopted her (Our first grey) in July and couldn't be happier!

WW Chelsea Noble

She was adopted in July 2016 by Peter and Heather Koenig and is now enjoying retirement in Nokomis, FL where she enjoys long walks, car rides, and naps in the sun.

20160929_185822_zpsqhqduast.jpg

20161225_120039_zpstomsh8sf.jpg

20161110_081114_zpsmniol5is.jpg

Hi! Would be great if you could update our Chelsea's info. We adopted her (Our first grey) in July and couldn't be happier!

WW Chelsea Noble

She was adopted in July 2016 by Peter and Heather Koenig and is now enjoying retirement in Nokomis, FL where she enjoys long walks, car rides, and naps in the sun.

20160929_185822_zpsqhqduast.jpg

20161225_120039_zpstomsh8sf.jpg

20161110_081114_zpsmniol5is.jpg

Done. The third picture was to large to get it all in so her feet are cut off. If you want to shrink the picture and repost it I will be glad to change it on G-D.

Dick

Dick, would you be able to enter that Diego passed away yesterday on GH data?

Racing name Brute Force

DOB January 16, 2005

passed away January 3, 2017 due to lumbar stenosis

If you would like to change the two photos (sleeping on the dog bed and roaching on the couch) to the following that would be appreciated as well.

Diego%20Cal_zpszjhjkbhf.jpg

Diego%20napping%20outside20161113_113702

So it would show his face at adoption, midway his time with us, and nearing the end of his life, napping on the deck.

Many thanks!

Tin

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Dick, would you be able to enter that Diego passed away yesterday on GH data?

Racing name Brute Force

DOB January 16, 2005

passed away January 3, 2017 due to lumbar stenosis

If you would like to change the two photos (sleeping on the dog bed and roaching on the couch) to the following that would be appreciated as well.

Diego%20Cal_zpszjhjkbhf.jpg

Diego%20napping%20outside20161113_113702

So it would show his face at adoption, midway his time with us, and nearing the end of his life, napping on the deck.

Many thanks!

Tin

If you look I couldn't get the first two words in so you will have to reword what is there.

http://www.greyhound-data.com/db.php?i=1211174&time=1483566486

Dick if you want to change the text to this it would be nice, thank you.

Diego passed away January 3, 2017 due to advanced lumbar stenosis.

He had a short career as a Therapy dog, visiting ill children and seniors.

He was much loved and will be missed by his family, Michael and Tineke Asma

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Dick if you want to change the text to this it would be nice, thank you.

Diego passed away January 3, 2017 due to advanced lumbar stenosis.

He had a short career as a Therapy dog, visiting ill children and seniors.

He was much loved and will be missed by his family, Michael and Tineke Asma

Done and sorry for your loss.