Sign in to follow this  
HeidisMum

Where Did My Black Dog Go?

Betty was black when she came to us in 2010, not so much 6 year later :beatheart

comparison%20with%20dates_zpsjysnft56.jp

There is no black on her when she is roaching

roach_zps8zrogvoi.jpg

She knows she's beautiful

pretty%20face_zpso4lnvxum.jpg

betty%202010%20icecream_zpsyrzbzfmo.jpg

And one of our new black dog Hannah (today is her 1 week gotcha day).

20161206_123210_zpsmjp2np6v.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Christine- Mum to Betty (Nitro Ugly Betty), Hannah (Rj Have I Told U) and missing Heidi (Sendahl Eve) 04/21/2005-06/19/2013

Have you been using bleach? :lol

They are both very pretty! So gorgeous and glistening when all young and black but the touch of grey just adds a little je ne sais quoi ;)

Sweet faces :beatheart

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Black is beautiful,even when it's fading. :wub:

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Wow! Hannah looks like our Bella when we adopted her - now Bella looks like Betty circa 2010 :) (She's 11.5 now).

Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Wow! She took it pretty seriously when she found out she was supposed to be a GREYhound. :hehe:beatheart

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Ah ha!!! I found the clue! It's the white vanilla ice cream! (Now, I'm wondering what she'd look like if you'd given her black raspberyy :hehe)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Betty is fabulous!! Nothing better then a greying black face!! I am on my second one now :)!

And Hannah is gorgeous too.

ho5U2p6.jpg?1

Guest Jacks_Human

They are both beautiful! (As Jack gets more white hairs, I tell him he'll turn into a silver fox like George Cloony :P)

She knows she's beautiful

pretty%20face_zpso4lnvxum.jpg

betty%202010%20icecream_zpsyrzbzfmo.jpg

I'm glad she knows it... because she is stunning! That sweet face makes me melt... If I may say so, I think that she is even more beautiful now that she has a grey face. :wub::beatheart

Congrats again on welcoming Hannah to the family. :) She is stunning. I hope you will be very happy together. <3

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

I'm glad she knows it... because she is stunning! That sweet face makes me melt... If I may say so, I think that she is even more beautiful now that she has a grey face. :wub: :beatheart

THIS ! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

ho5U2p6.jpg?1

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a houndie who walks around with lipstick on the forehead. ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Your girls are gorgeous. :wub:

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Hopper the terrier mix and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, and Holly
 Oaks Holly 
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“ -Bob Dylan

Beautiful girls :wub: :wub: .

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Both girls are beautiful. But I just love the lighter black.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

They are both so lovely :beatheart

Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Love, love the frosty heart faces, along with their frosty color body fur. Seems you lucked out landing Betty, the best of both worlds!

Of course, young Hannah is stunning in black also. Happy one week Gotcha Day! :beatheart

:beatheart 's those black faces don't last long do they. My Penny was all black except for the ends of her toes in 2014 now that face is white & I see white hairs in her body.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest Sportingfields

Aww, adore the blacks when the pups turn 'tweed'. Hannah is beautiful too. Happy holidays to all of you.