I've Been Away For A While....

fourofem

Just finished a long post about the kiddos I've lost in the past two years. Following up, I do have some good news! I have added two galgos to the household....Reyna and Frank (formerly Arlequin). Reyna joined me in August 2015. Poor little girl has been through a lot and needed a quiet home with a good, quiet friend. I work from home now and House sounded like the perfect quiet friend so there you go. Reyna, my beautiful little spooky fawn girl came to live with us. When I lost House in June 2016, Reyna wasn't sure what was going on. It took her a while but she adjusted to being an only dog and did quite well....I didn't. I needed another body in the house. Along came Frank, a bounce, who is quite a boy! He's a big black boy with a lot of flashy white and is incredibly handsome! Reyna and Frank do great together although they are total opposites....new things and people scare her while Frank is ready to meet all them. I have the best of both worlds with these two. They love me and I love them so what else matters?!?!? Once I get some picture downloaded, I will post them!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Well hello! I had no idea of the Greytalk connection! I mostly am a lurker here but it's nice to see you here :). Now that I see your name/siggy I remember you from when I lurked here more actively.

For those who don't know...Xena and Reyna are sisters. Solid/strong greyhound boys seem to help these two.

Cathy

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

I was going to edit, but it doesn't work on my tablet. After I woke up I realized I did remember the Greytalk connection :D. I'd forgotten, oops. Even so, glad you are back. How far are you from Roanoke? I think I knew that at one point but can't remember that either.

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

Hi there! My parents live right near you, so next time I'm up there, we could have a small get together if you want. :)

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg