Corinna (Gls Genuinerisk) July 25 2007- October 21 2016

greytluck

I am so sorry. It is never easy when they leave us but when it happens suddenly.... There is just no time to even comprehend what is happening. I have been there. My heart goes out to your family.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I'm so sorry to read her name on here and I'm so sad as well for your daughter. I do remember Corinna from a couple of runs we went to. She was a wonderful and happy social butterfly from what I can remember.

:f_white

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Oh no no no!!! I am so incredibly, unspeakably sorry. Your special girl should have been with you and her kids for many more years.

Godspeed Corinna.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Oh, no! A sudden loss is even more devastating, and I can understand why your family is so heartbroken. She was the perfect dog for you, and she will leave a huge empty space. I'm so very sorry you lost your precious Corinna.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I was saddened to see Corinna's name in Remembrance. Your beautiful photos show how loved and special she was to your family. She left you far too early and suddenly. My heart goes out to your family. May all the lovely memories of the moments you shared bring you comfort & healing.

:f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so very sorry Corinna had to leave.
Run free sweet girlie.

May you find peace in her memories.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm so sorry to see this. Corinna is such a special girl and I know how hard it is to lose them unexpectently and you.

I remember when you adopted her after Hobbes passed and how good she was with the girls. I wish I had some words of comfort for you, but please know my thoughts are with you, dh and your girls. I remember her from a couple of events and she really was a sweet girl.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry to hear you lost Corinna. Your hounds have always been some of my favorites on GT....I always loved Hobbes and Wally, and I remember when you got Corinna to heal after the loss of beautiful Hobbes. I hope that your family is able to think of her fondly, in time. Hugs.

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

I am so very sorry. Your beautiful, beautiful girl. :grouphug

We celebrated with this song when she came home, we sing it again now that she's gone.

I love Corrina, tell the world I do
I love Corrina, tell the world I do
I pray every night
She'll learn to love me too

Corrine, Corrina
Corrine, Corrina
Corrine, Corrina (ah oo)
I love you so

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Oh no! I just saw this! How very sad and sudden! :( There's an extra hard pill to take when it isn't their time yet. Cherish all your amazing memories of your wonderful girl. A good dog is never truly gone; they live on forever in our hearts.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!