Sign in to follow this  
claudiav

Animal Communicator Referral

there was an animal communicator @ GIG 5 yrs ago... she was taking walk-ins and i booked a session... she looked at Remy, but i forgot what she said about him... i guess it wasn't memorable, probably something very generic... she looked at Leyla and noticed her new collar, and she said Leyla likes her new pink flowery collar... but i knew Leyla to be an alpha, no-nonsense, fun police, very tomboy, like me, and i didn't buy it... I showed her a pic of Shaka from my cell phone, but she said she needed an original picture to connect with him, since he had passed on... I don't know why she couldn't connect to his spirit self via a small cell phone pic, but whatever...

so all in all, i didn't buy it... but I've heard of so many people who swear by it... although, i don't know how a stranger could connect with an animal, dead or alive, without seeing them in person, or even seeing a picture... how do they connect with an animal just by knowing their name, over the phone???

i want to find out what Leyla is feeling, if she's just having a bad day, or if she's near the end.... she's 12.75 and has been listless this weekend, and refused dinner last nite, though she has had similar days and bounced back... she has LS, has been getting weekly cold laser and accupuncture for 12 weeks, twice weekly Adequan, Gabapentin 600mg three dimes daily, along with Tramadol 100mg three times daily, so she's maxed out on pain meds... she's never been a good eater, but her appetite improved in the past few months, went back on raw, and had a good appetite 5 days out of 7... she's maintained her weight, no muscle loss... the last cold laser and accupuncture treatment seemed to really take everything out of her... i don't know if vet techs made her stand up the entire 30-40 minutes, b/c she was collapsing on the way back to the car... her back legs were jello and i thought i was going to need the vet techs to help me carry her back into the car... of course, once in the car, and at home, she was done for the night, but bounced back the next day... she has one more cold laser and accupuncture treatment left in the pkg i purchased, and i am thinking of not renewing it again b/c it seems to stress her out more than help her now... though it did make a tremendous difference for 10 - 11 weeks... is that about how long they work before it stops helping? Adequan shot seems to still be helping... she has a tough time getting up, but once she is up, she goes outside to go to the bathroom, as many times as she needs, during the day and night (doggiedoor).... she doesn't get up to greet me or BF when we arrive, but she gets up and follows me when it's walkie time... i've had to cut the walks down to half, and now to a third of the the original route, as she can't last anymore... but damnit if she doesn't insist on going for those walkies!! even though she can't do them much more...

I also thought she might have a bit of dementia b/c out of nowhere, she started barking at me in the morning, and the middle of the night... I feel she's either hot or wants her treats... but sometimes, turning the fan on, or giving her DentaStix or tripe sticks doesn't work, and she'll bark at me again an hour later... i ignore her for a while, but she will not stop until i scream STOP! then she's quiet for a few hours and starts again...

I want to know if an animal communicator can tell me why she's barking at me all of a sudden, and if she's had enough with the cold laser/accupuncture treatments... i want to know how she feels...

can anyone reccomend someone reliable? and how do they connect over the phone? i don't get it...

Edited by claudiav

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

I used that highly recommended person at GIG too about the same time. She was so full of hooey!

She told me that Opal likes the man in the house. I asked what man? She said the one that visits frequently. I told her there is no one. So she said the spirit of someone I know. I didn't know anyone who died. She then said it was the spirit of the previous owner. I told her I built the house.

She ended with a man from my previous life is watching over me. And with 3 dogs, she didn't say one thing that would indicate she spoke to any of my dogs.

However the woman who was in the corner of the vendor area last year seemed ok.

Just ok.

Edited by MP_the4pack

The weather has changed over the last week to colder and damper and I suspect that the old bones are probably creaking a bit more than usual. Many people that had arthritis and were living in the Northeast were feeling it. So if your dog is a bit off, it's probably that.

As for the cold laser treatment - I would stop it. That treatment made my dog worse. You might want to see if there is a "dog" chiropractor in the area and have a "GENTLE" adjustment done. My dog was having monthly adjustments done and it worked well for him for a few years. The chiropractor came to the house which was very nice and my dog loved him - of course all teh dog and horse smells didn't hurt his likeability.

As to why she is barking at night - I'm sure that the animal communicator can come up with a reason -- but, would it be the right one. Maybe she simply wants attention and to feel you patting her .. or maybe her eyesight is not as good and she sees shadows where the light is not as bright and she's scared.

My friends and I use Latifa from Animals Can Talk. She has been completely spot on with my greyhounds health issues. She was so helpful when my girl Peace was diagnosed with osteo. She told me what she wanted on her last week with me and even what vet tech she wanted in the room with us when she passed.

I used her two weeks ago. My Luka didn't want to answer any questions about his health. He is 11. He finally told me something is going on with his spine, not detectable in x-rays ( I had them done any way and he was right)and it can't be fixed but he wants to know what is going on. He said he will make his 12th birthday next May but he won't be here this time next year.

He wants to keep doing meet and greets and going on short trips. Live for today he said, when he is gone someone else will take his place. And someday another hound will take the place of that hound.

I check in with my boys a few times a year.

My Fox terrier that passed comes to play with my greyhound Carter in my room a lot.

Scout brings a little boy with from his past life.

I have met Latifa at a greyjound event but most of the time I send a photo of them looking into the camera and do it over the phone.

We have used Latifa for years for all our dogs for communication. She also did energy work with two of them when we met her in Louisville. She has been very helpful, and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again. :)

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

I haven't used her, but I have also heard very good things from others about Latifa. I've used others and haven't been impressed. I have a work friend who is in training, she has actually been pretty good.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Interesting side note about Latifah. I sat with a friend for her reading with her dogs, she asked me to take notes because she could never remember everything that Latifah would tell her. We were in KY, I didn't have my dogs with me, and was skeptical of an animal communicator. As things were wrapping up, Latifa said she was getting a strong feeling about a sister, she asked my friend if she was having any issues with her sister, my friend said "no, I am not close with my sister", Latifah said she was feeling some very strong conflict concerning a sister........at the time I was in the middle of a horrible situation with my sister and her substance abuse. I had not spoken a word during the entire reading, I sat silently and took notes while my friend and Latifa worked with the dogs.

Sure, I guess she could have just been reaching, but there was no benefit to her, I wasn't a paying customer, and she kindly spoke with me about my sister and didn't charge me. It was a little weird, so if I had to recommend someone, it would be Latifah.

gtsigtest5-31-1-1.jpg?t=1338477409
Mom to Emmi (WM Lickety Split) & Asia (Devious Walker)
Waiting at the Bridge: Shadow, Willow, Tony, Nina, Reggie, Sunny, Webb, Rosie, Rowdy, Ivy, Smoke & Raina

Unfortunately, Latifa was the person who told me that Opal liked the non-existent man in my house. I couldn't remember her name until she was mentioned further in this thread.

Latifa www.animalscantalk.com is tops. She has done amazing things with my animals and in addition to my dogs helped me with my racehorse. Like one of the posters above one of my hounds was very old and actually correctly predicted when she would crossover. Latifa has been responsible for some amazing positive behavior changes from her energy work and communication skills. She has on a regular basis correctly predicted even physical things that turned out correct. So Latifa has my highest recommendation.

I also recommend Latifa. I had her speak with June about some specific things, and then she came out of left field telling me that June wanted me to stop changing her food. Just the day before I had gotten something new because June was looking at her food bowl in disgust and just picking at it. I didn't say a word about June's eating habits. She then told me that June didn't like the hard, crunchy food. She wanted it soft. That evening, I mixed it with water to soften it and June ate like there was no tomorrow. That alone was worth the call fee.

I met Leslie a few years ago at the GEM event in Michigan. I too was very skeptical but for $20 had her read Uber from a photo on my cell phone. She nailed him very accurately... she knew he was spooky, but that he thought he was hilarious. She mentioned his anxiety and he described his favourite things to her. Everything she said was spot on.

Later in the day, I listened to her talk about what it was to be an Animal Communicator and how it came about for her. It was wonderful.

Here's her info (she does long distance consults too): https://www.facebook.com/Advanced-Energy-Therapy-135361823171145/

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest budsmom

I've used both Latifa and Jann Howell and been happy with them both. Jann was really good with my cats, not so much with my current hound, Duncan. She was great with my previous 2 hounds, though. My cats are not the most forthcoming, either. Latifa nailed Duncan.

thank you so much for the referrals.... Latifa is not the woman that did Remy & Leyla's session @ GIG 5 yrs ago, though i don't remember the older woman's name...

i figured with so many glowing recommendations, and only 1 negative... i'd give Latifa a try... we have a 30 min appointment Sunday @ 6pm... i will let you know how it goes... i am excited... i have a 2 page list of questions for Leyla... if it goes well, i may ask her to connect with Reese, who's my nutty, breed snob... i already have a 3 page list of questions for him...

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

I can't even remember her name, and I don't really even believe in it, but a lady I recently used somehow knew that Buck was crazy for balls! She said, "I don't really understand this--I've never had a greyhound do this--but he wants to show me a ball. He really, really, likes it when he can play with a ball."

Buck goes absolutely APE at the park when we find a discarded softball.

How would she know that?

But the stuff she said about Ming was so generic as to be useless--stuff like "He's very vocal" and "He loves to bump you with his head." He's a Siamese. Those things are pretty much given.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

thank you so much for the referrals.... Latifa is not the woman that did Remy & Leyla's session @ GIG 5 yrs ago, though i don't remember the older woman's name...

i figured with so many glowing recommendations, and only 1 negative... i'd give Latifa a try... we have a 30 min appointment Sunday @ 6pm... i will let you know how it goes... i am excited... i have a 2 page list of questions for Leyla... if it goes well, i may ask her to connect with Reese, who's my nutty, breed snob... i already have a 3 page list of questions for him...

You will be amazed. Can't wait for the update :)

I had my brother listen in on one phone to write down the answers to my questions while I talked on the other phone.

My bridge girl Baby had a stroke on the way down to KY (the wonderful local people rallied to help me find a vet and to take care of Riley while I dealt with the scare). Anyway, Latifah met with us during the event, and when i asked Baby whether she was approaching time to go to the bridge, Latifah laughed and told me that Baby said "it was none of my <bleeping> business ... Baby will go when she's ready, and if she wants me to be with her, she'll make sure that I am". Since this is the same hound that stood up and turned her back on another communicator, I'm sure you can tell that this could have been a quote. Baby made sure that the entire world revolved around her (Baby went for daily walks to oversee her kingdom). Whether it was true or not, I must tell you how much comfort (and joy) that session gave me.

I hope you get answers and similar comfort from your own session with Latifah.

Mary Pat: I don't think who you saw was Latifa

I recommend Latifa also. I could tell lots of stories....she's been very good with my guys

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I seem to recall someone told you about a trophy at the house and you found it later. It's been so long ago. I don't remember the communicator then. Anyway, all my hounds have had people before me, and sometimes they have talked about those people and others. Sorry you had such disappointment with your reading.

Diane, I remember when my Vinnie told Latifa he was always afraid when "she left that she wouldn't come back." I always reassured him I would be back every time I left. His SA was because of his fear, he said, yet I continued to come home, and he continued with the SA. I never realized until many years later that he meant DD #1 who was a cat person, and not me. I found a picture I had forgotten that I shot years before of the two of them. Vin was sleeping on DD and his face was so peaceful and content. And he was right, she did leave ... she left for school in KY, came home one summer, and made a life in Louisville. He saw her at Christmas a few times and then died before his 10th birthday. Wish I had figured it out sooner. :(

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.