Thoughts On Sudden Incontinence?

Guest firegypsy

Guest firegypsy

Thank you all so much. I'm still processing this. I've gotten a few times yesterday and today to let her in. She loves to be outside, and generally won't come back in until the fourth or fifth time I've called her. That being the case, she'd often stay out for hours at a time. My routine was to check on her every 15 minutes or so and try to cajole her back inside. I can't seem to shake that one.

Also, it's truly incredible that we can feel this so much-not emotionally, but mentally. We have a good amount of pets, but her absence is shocking. She slept 20 hours a day, but her presence was always felt. Things feel empty now, and my other two greys are a little off. I think I'm seeing some situational depression right now. They keep going and smelling her leash and collar. They haven't wanted to play since we got home from the hospital yesterday. Poor monkeys. They want their sister back.

I will say the vet at the hospital was wonderful. They doted on me when my husband left to get the kids. They thought we might do better outside, away from the chaos, so they carried out a huge, fluffy bed and put it under a beautiful tree. We got to snuggle her in the sunshine. After we had all kissed her and loved on her, it was time. She couldn't raise her head on her own, and started vomiting again. I felt like she was giving a sign like, "Hi. I love you, but this is too much. Please help me."

The vet said we made the most humane decision, and I know we did. But she's still supposed to be here, acting goofy, and spinning her tail around like a helicopter.

I know you all get it. Thanks for the support.

Guest firegypsy

Here's my snuggle dog. <3

She loved to share. Even though there are 3 beds in basically every room, but she wants to sit next to him in the most irritating thing today!

co-sleeping_zps2tubty0k.jpg

supervisor_zpsvwcgdvia.jpg

valentine_zpsfcfw4vhl.jpg

all%20packed%20up_zps1evpiwqn.jpg

all%203%20freya_zpsrr1g71bi.jpg

boudoir_zpsgph2awfv.jpg

hugs_zpsrxil8kpa.jpg

get%20off%20mah%20bed_zps4l3e1v2r.jpg