Sign in to follow this  
Charla

Da Whirled Famous Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 147

Hello frinds, dis is Carl I just want to say Welcome! :welcome

Summer is here and da sun is shinnin' :daisy Sum ob us are havin' heat waves and hab our pools out and ready whilst sum ob us are meltin' in da hoomidity . Just remember da rools and hab fun!

Dis chat club is for hounds and da peeple dat live wiff dem, but everybuddy is welcome here. We hab hounds, kittehs, hedgaemahogs, sum horses, a donkey, sum poets, a :coastie, sum goats a pirate :pirate , and sum beloved lurkers . :unkn Don't be shy just pop in and say HI!

We like to make up stories :rotfl and share pickshurs :digicam ob our advenchurs and vacashuns. :bike

Yoo don't hab to speak houndish, we all understand English, butt if yoo're noo here just read back what yoo wrote out loud, if yoo can understand it we probably can too. Don't get yoor tail in a twist if sumbuddy dozen't answer yoo riteawayqwick, give us a chance cuz dis can be a bizzy place

We hab rools, :rules butt dey're easy: NO SEE NO SKY, NO PEE and SEE GRASS UNCLENCH YOOR A$$. Dat keeps us mostly out ob trubble and keeps da humans we live with happy.

We're here for each other Froo Fick and Fin!

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

ME!!!

T - O!

PeeEss- Lila!! I sawed a pikchur on dat Walter dog on da FB!!

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Fanks fur da Noo club, Carl!

Hi Toni!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Carol Ann speaking.

It is with greyt sadness that I share that Riley Roo has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. His poor back right leg just gave up, and his left one was already weak from an old injury when he was young. His mobility went downhill really quickly over the past 24 hours, and we had to let him go from his pain. Dan and I are just heartbroken. Lady is confused. Our house seems empty. Riley Roo passed in my arms, wearing his blue Whirled Famous collar, with his head cushioned on Boo Bear. They will be cremated together.

No matter how many times we do this - and this is two in exactly three months - it never gets any easier. Thank you all for being our support. Dan and I really appreciate it. One of the first things Dan said once we were home was had I informed the chat club yet? While he may not post, he knows all about each of you, and how much you all loved Riley.

Thank you for being Riley Roo's friends. Froo Fick & Fin.

Carol Ann & Dan

This is the last individual photo I took of Riley Roo a few days ago.

rileyroogoodbye.jpg

P.S. Lady will try to find her voice tomorrow.

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

:weep:sad1:cry1:brokenheart:grouphugf_yellow:bighug

RIP, dear sweet Riley Roo. You will be so missed.

Miss Jennie

Miss Carol Ann, please give Lilly extra hugs from all of us. She will miss him, I know

Edited by jenners

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Oh Riley Roo, I'm gutted that you had to leave us. I'm so very sorry Carol.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Run free sweet boy, I'm sure Gracie Rose is there waiting with all of your other friends.

Carol and Dan I'm so sorry :grouphug It's so hard to say goodbye even when we know that we are doing the best thing for them. Riley has been such a big presence in your family and here in the club, he will be missed and thought of often.

Miss Charla

Carl is sleeping now , but we will go put later to look for Riley Roo's star.

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Oh Riley Roo! You will be so missed. Many :bighug to your family. :bighug We will look for your star!

Carl, fanks for da NOO club. I am on da furst page, I know that.

It is bery, bery windyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy here.

Nite eberyone,

Tosca and Mama.

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Oh...we are just crushed, Carol Ann....

Miss Tin....thinking of your mom...

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Oh my goodness, Riley Roo, we are broken of the heart. You are very so much loved, sweet boy. Godspeed.

So very broken hearted, Myka and Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Can't stop leaking

Miss Jennie

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Ms Carol Ann & Dan, I'm so sorry about Riley. I was selfishly hoping he would turn this around - I know you must be just gutted. Poor Lady. Hugs to you & to her.

Riley, we will miss you on here. Sweet boy, please know we will always remember you. We've enjoyed you so much.

Go on, be happy and pain free. Forever..................

Tick, Bikini and Mama

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

I k ow we have a new club so in the morning I will post snax. What did Riley Roo love the most? I will post those

"What did Riley Roo love the most? I will post those"

I know he liked the Cheerios Lilly (rarely) dropped for him

Miss Jennie

Hedgehog Welfare Society

We just stepped outside and the stars are very bright! We wave to you Riley Roo

And we will have all the flavors - all two of the flavors - for Cheerios! Plus all the fun flavors we can think of!

Edited by Jenbo

Miss Carol Ann an Misser Dan, we awr so sorree dat Riley Roo habbed to leeb. :weep He's now running arownd da Bridge wiff George an Dude an Gracie Rose an all ower dear dear angels, hole wiff fore legs dat wurk an no pain.

We lubs yu! :kiss2:grouphug

See ebereebuddee tamarrow! Hug yuze howndees!

nite

Toni - an da rest - owt

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

We juss can't stop finkin ub Riley ROO....

Riley Rooooooo! :weep :weep :weep

We will miss you so much, but we know dat you are pain free now and up there running wif George and Breeze and Dude and all ob our Bridge frends. Run Free! :gh_run2

Miss Carol Ann, you did whot is best for our Riley Roo. :grouphug

Ivy, along wif Beka and wif Momma who has leeky eyes

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh deer, Riley is gone. Oh, that is so very sad.

I don't even feel like sellabrating now.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

(Sounds of galloping paws, huffing and puffing noises). STOP THEM TEARS! Dis is me, Hebbenly George, wiff greyt noos!!! Swifty gots a playmate now!!! Boo Bare and Riley have arrived safely, and Riley is now sporting da most devine set of pale, pale lilac wings!! I no, I no, dat doesn't SOUND very manly, but it accentuates his uneek color evah so well!! Gracie picked out da fabric herownself! Swifty been really lonely since I brot him here wiff me, so he cud KNOT be more delighted!

Specky and Gizzy cud KNOT stop prancing and dancing, and the three of dem ran off to indulge in reel bacon (none of that turkey junk)!

Miss Carol Ann and Misser Dan, Riley was ready to come. He lived a gud long life, and enjoyed da lap of luggzury wiff yu, and no dog could ever ask for more then to pass in their dear one's arms. He begs yu PLEEZE no second guessing. He is at peace and surrounded by lubbed wons and friends. Der is no more pain or fear, and his deer Boo Bear is clean and fresh and ready for fun!

Riley hopes dat all da club will bid early and offen in da Miss Nellie Auction in bemembery of him and his sisters, and all of our other friends! Hey, dat means me too!!

Oh, hey Banjo! Yeah, I am SHORE Riley wood lubs to hear a song on da yukalaylee, lets go find him.

Slammer smiles and chopper tail to yu all, esspecially Miss Carol and And Misser Dan

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Riley Roo we are debastated you had to leeb, Miss Carol and Misser Dan we send our lubs......Da angel club is getting bigger butt dey all hab each other and bacon.

Miss Tin we hold yu in our hearts too....may your Mom pass peacefully.

I hope McSusan is habing dat stone makin gall bladder remoobed.

Cuzin Max went on a sleepover wiff a frend ob my skinbrudder..so I habs nuffin to trip over,

Thank yu for da kind words about our crappy summer.....yesterday was no beddar :riphair the AC died butt was an easy fix ob da capacitor.... :riphair all this habs got to stop.

George what an awesome report frum da cloud club.....and Happy Gotcha Day Buck.

Lubs & tears

Molleigh

Edited by GreyKarma

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~