Sunny (Come On Flo) 5 January 2005 - 22 July 2016

Hawthorn

Such a beautiful tribute to such a sweet, gentle, happy boy. He will always be with you in your wonderful memories of him.

Run free like the wind, Sunny! :gh_runner

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Sunny certainly had a full life. I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so very sorry. Your tribute to your magnificent boy is perfect, as was he. I wish he could have remained healthy for much longer.

Godspeed Sunny.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

An incredible tribute to an incredible pup. I am sorry it was time and the love you both shared is so very evident in your tribute to him.

Run free and fast Sonny, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Your tribute conveys your love for Sunny and his zest for life. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful, heartfelt, eloquent tributes I've ever read! Through your loving words and stunning pictures (some of them literally took my breath away), I feel so close to your exceptional boy, as if I knew and loved him as well. You shared such a deep love and understanding, and were truly blessed that Sunny and your family found each other.

I'm so sorry that you lost your precious Sunny, but grateful to you for sharing him with us.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

What a lovely tribute to your big handsome boy. I loved seeing him on here as he was almost the image and size of my Frisby. So sorry that he had to leave you.

Over the years, some of the pictures of your dogs in the countryside have taken my breath away. They fit in perfectly with the natural beauty of their world. Thank you for giving them their world, and allowing us to share in small part.

Run with the wind, big-hearted Sunny. Sending gentle hugs to Sophie, and to you.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

• 3 weeks later...