Exhibitionist Hounds

Who else has an exhibitionist hound? Our now 13 y/o Celeste loves to potty in front of an audience. During our walks, she'll always choose the house with a person working outside, an open door or in front of a car. Yesterday was my first time walking all three dogs together - Celeste, galgo Beatrix and new galgo Encarna. A neighbor had their little yappy white dog tied outside while she was gardening. What house does Celeste decide to take a dump in front of? UGH. Thankfully, Encarna is small dog safe.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest xengab

yup. unless its they is lots of wild children... Mine loves pooping over the road from these two white american eskimo dogs. they are barking up a storm and just grins and poops.. LOL

Taylor unloaded a small lake on the sidewalk in front of a restaurant with floor to ceiling windows.

People sitting in the booths inside were clapping.

Yeah, cause they didn't have to clean it up! :omg

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Guest Scouts_mom

My Bree and I once were crossing a busy street at rush hour when Bree felt the need to pee. There in the middle of the crosswalk, blocking traffic going both ways she peed and peed and peed. I tried to get her to move, but she wasn't budging. She created a small lake. Some drivers were mad, but others were laughing. Bree seemed very proud of herself.

We left an outdoor concert a little early while the band was taking a break. Gathered up hounds, blankets, picnic basket, cooler, etc., etc., from our location in the meadow to find the only way out was down the middle and hang a left in front of the stage. And it was just in front of the stage -- in view of hundreds of interested onlookers, that Eve decided to take a dump. I had to drop all the stuff I was carrying to get out the poop bags. A band member had wandered back onto the stage and gave a play-by-play commentary over the microphone. As in above posts, Eve appeared very pleased. "I have great poop! Look and learn!"

Yeah, cause they didn't have to clean it up!

:lol

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

My Bree and I once were crossing a busy street at rush hour when Bree felt the need to pee. There in the middle of the crosswalk, blocking traffic going both ways she peed and peed and peed. I tried to get her to move, but she wasn't budging. She created a small lake. Some drivers were mad, but others were laughing. Bree seemed very proud of herself.

Hahaha, mine just loves peeing in the crosswalk too, luckily most of time it was late or too early. But now I have a technique of running in the crosswalk to avoid her peeing there, once she starts is hard to drag her until she is finished.

We live in downtown and she didn't understand that she should pee near the grass, she always pee in the middle of the sidewalk, some people complain others find funny, but what can I do? She has to do what she has to do.

Allie is dog reactive, and when barked at will find a place to pee. I think it is her nonverbal response to the dog that we don't let her bark back at. Monty, who is completely non-reactive to all dogs, no matter how much he's barked at or snarled at, likes to take his time sniffing and pretending to be interested in the ground or trees or whatever...and then pees. There's a beagle cross that sits in the front window of a house down the street that goes insane barking and giving 'whale eye' at us, and I swear that the ground by that tree is more Monty pee than dirt. I feel sorry that the dog was so poorly socialized when it was younger (they got it as a puppy, and I have never even seen it on walks).

The expression "curb your dog" comes from city dwellers asking residents to train their dogs to poop and pee off the curb into the street versus on the sidewalk. So few people know what it means anymore--

I think it's still used in NYC where so many dogs live in skyscrapers and have no where to walk but sidewalks.

George peed on the desk at the vets once when they kept us waiting. I was happy about that. But he also peed on a toy display at Petsmart, which was embarassing.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hah, Johnny did that too! He will pee anywhere else another dog has been. He also peed on my mom & dad's fridge the first time I took him the their house, I guess he had to say "Johnny wuz here!" (they don't have indoor dogs).

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg