Looking For Pittsburgh Vet To Lumbosacral Stenosis W/ Depo-Medrol Inje

Guest MnMDogs

I am so very sorry. We lost Macy May Monday and we first thought she also had LS, and same as Luke, nothing showed up on xrays August 8 (though Dr. Couto said he saw possible changes in proximal femur).

She became so painful so quickly we had to assume he was right.

Many good thoughts, and I'm really sorry you lost your boy.

Edited by MnMDogs

I'm so sorry to hear this, Amanda.

Maybe you'd like to borrow Phoebe (Sweet Pea) for awhile? ;)

That's a very sweet offer. She's such a doll. I actually lost two boys in two days -- my first foster dog James Bond (Windy Chet) passed away on Sunday. Too many sweet greys getting their angel wings. :cry1:angelwings

I am so very sorry. We lost Macy May Monday and we first thought she also had LS, and same as Luke, nothing showed up on xrays August 8 (though Dr. Couto said he saw possible changes in proximal femur).

She because so painful so quickly we had to assume he was right.

Many good thoughts, and I'm really sorry you lost your boy.

Very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you can really relate to what I'm feeling -- a lot of guilt about assuming it was LS and not pushing them to check for osteo right away. Not only that, he was a corndog, so he has basically limped since we've had him. I don't understand why my regular vet didn't suggest x-rays before referring us to Dr. Mike for PRP injections. I can't help but wonder if we'd still have our boy if they had been more thorough. Hugs to you. Run free sweet Macy May.

I'm so sorry. I just let my old man Zuri go on Monday because of osteo. He had LS that was managed well for years and was diagnosed with osteo in mid-May. I do believe his LS diagnosis masked to some extent the early signs of his osteo though we still caught it quite early. Anyway, I am very sorry for your loss and understand what you are going through completely. :grouphug

Very sorry to hear about Zuri. <3

GjNXbWW.jpg

Lucas Larf Laserman, the greyhound formerly known as U Too Isaiah: 9/26/05 - 9/3/16 ~ Gotcha: 6/24/09

Zelda Zipper Honeybee, the greyhound formerly known as Lee Vonda: 8/26/04 - 8/19/18 ~ Gotcha: 12/7/14