Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimbosimbo

New

Guest jimbosimbo

Hi. Thanks for adding me. I have 2 Greys; Charlie who is nearly 7, had him 3 and a bit years and Maisie, 2 and a half years. Just got her. We know a bit about Charlie, he is an ex racer from a good trainer who handed him over to the Scottish greyhound sanctuary after he got an injury. He likes to sleep and eat. Maisie we do not know much about. She was kept in a garage. She is a high energy grey.

We (my wife and daughter) stay were the Forth and Clyde canal terminates into the river Clyde. Plenty of walking. I'd post a pic of dogs bit if is not obvious how to do this.

Welcome from lower Delaware, USA.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest johnnydrum

Hi. Thanks for adding me. I have 2 Greys; Charlie who is nearly 7, had him 3 and a bit years and Maisie, 2 and a half years. Just got her. We know a bit about Charlie, he is an ex racer from a good trainer who handed him over to the Scottish greyhound sanctuary after he got an injury. He likes to sleep and eat. Maisie we do not know much about. She was kept in a garage. She is a high energy grey.

We (my wife and daughter) stay were the Forth and Clyde canal terminates into the river Clyde. Plenty of walking. I'd post a pic of dogs bit if is not obvious how to do this.

Hello!

Greetings from the North East of England

Loved your story.

Charlie sounds like my Sasha....but bless you for your work with Maisie

Posting the pics was a bit tricky

I created a photobucket account, uploaded pics from my PC then (once in photobucket page) select the "direct", copying it into the little photo box in the message editor

Sasha%20Toy%20B_zpsgu3sbl1w.jpg

Edited by johnnydrum

Photos: If you have a FB account, you can copy from there and paste here.

Welcome from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

Welcome from Virginia, USA. I can only imagine how glad Maisie is to be with people and another grey all the time, after living in a garage. How are Charlie and Maisie getting along?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

:wave

Hello from greyhound Chancey, whippet lurcher Nutmeg and their Mum, Carol, down in Dorset.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Guest johnnydrum

"Nutmeg" might be the coolest name ever.

The word alone simply sounds exactly right...perfect for a Greyhound/Whippet/Lurcher

Edited by johnnydrum