New

Guest jimbosimbo

Guest jimbosimbo

Hi. Thanks for adding me. I have 2 Greys; Charlie who is nearly 7, had him 3 and a bit years and Maisie, 2 and a half years. Just got her. We know a bit about Charlie, he is an ex racer from a good trainer who handed him over to the Scottish greyhound sanctuary after he got an injury. He likes to sleep and eat. Maisie we do not know much about. She was kept in a garage. She is a high energy grey.

We (my wife and daughter) stay were the Forth and Clyde canal terminates into the river Clyde. Plenty of walking. I'd post a pic of dogs bit if is not obvious how to do this.

Guest johnnydrum

Hi. Thanks for adding me. I have 2 Greys; Charlie who is nearly 7, had him 3 and a bit years and Maisie, 2 and a half years. Just got her. We know a bit about Charlie, he is an ex racer from a good trainer who handed him over to the Scottish greyhound sanctuary after he got an injury. He likes to sleep and eat. Maisie we do not know much about. She was kept in a garage. She is a high energy grey.

We (my wife and daughter) stay were the Forth and Clyde canal terminates into the river Clyde. Plenty of walking. I'd post a pic of dogs bit if is not obvious how to do this.

Hello!

Greetings from the North East of England

Loved your story.

Charlie sounds like my Sasha....but bless you for your work with Maisie

Posting the pics was a bit tricky

I created a photobucket account, uploaded pics from my PC then (once in photobucket page) select the "direct", copying it into the little photo box in the message editor

Sasha%20Toy%20B_zpsgu3sbl1w.jpg

Edited by johnnydrum

Welcome from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Hi! :welcome2

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Welcome from Virginia, USA. I can only imagine how glad Maisie is to be with people and another grey all the time, after living in a garage. How are Charlie and Maisie getting along?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

:wave

Hello from greyhound Chancey, whippet lurcher Nutmeg and their Mum, Carol, down in Dorset.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnnydrum

"Nutmeg" might be the coolest name ever.

The word alone simply sounds exactly right...perfect for a Greyhound/Whippet/Lurcher

Edited by johnnydrum

• 2 months later...