T3-R Triple High Impact Mice, Rat, Rodent Repeller

T3-R Triple High Impact Mice, Rat, Rodent Repeller

Product claims it is:

• Safe to use around cats, dogs, humans, children, and all house hold electronics. Repels by using specially designed dedicated sounds above the human hearing. No poison or Chemicals used to repel, 100% Safe and Green Earth Friendly.
  • Powers Out Mice, Rats, Squirrels etc. with Repulsive Ultrasonic Sounds (sound above human hearing).

• ==============================================================
  • has anyone used this as a pest repeller. and will it work with the greyhounds?
  • I do not want to hurt their hearing and do not know if it would hurt our greyhounds in any other way?.
  • Need to get rid of squirrels and some mice. Also may use it in my enclosed barn.

=====================================================================

I do not like trapping so much and want to keep poison away from my greyhounds.

The critters can move back to the forest next to where I am.

I've tried several of those, but never an expensive three level one. They all seem to work at first, but not for long. This one seems to alternate through three different sounds so the critters don't get used to the sound. My friend has had the same luck in her barn. I used the. On my porch and in my basement. They never bothered the dogs.

We had one with our English Setters. They work for a little while, then the rodents get used to the noise. You need to find out how they're getting in and fix it, or NOTHING will work. Never heard of anything that will keep mice out of a barn other than a cat, or using traps all the time.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck