Hound Street Boutique

AZGreyGirl

I recently started making dog walking bags. I will be selling them at local craft fairs and greyhound events (hopefully expanding to other breeds, too!). I am making them available online on Etsy. The name of my shop is HoundStreetBoutique. https://www.etsy.com/shop/houndstreetboutique

The bags are cross body bags and feature a front pocket that dispenses poop bags and an interior pocket that is sized for phones. The interior of the bag can hold treats, keys, or whatever else you bring with you on dog walks.

I only have two bags up in my shop right now but I will be adding more over the next few days. Please stop by and check out my shop!

Here's a sample picture. I have multiple fabrics.

Black20And20White20Cross20Body20Dog20Wal

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

They're really cute! The listing says that shipped ngs is only available in the US :(

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

That's because I still need to figure out how to do international. :) it was very late last night and I just went with the defaults. I'm planning on offering it though.

I am not a purse person (stopped carrying one a long time ago, just use my pockets for a few cards, keys and Chapstick) -- any chance you'd make something that could be secured around the waist, like a fanny pack? :D

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am not a purse person (stopped carrying one a long time ago, just use my pockets for a few cards, keys and Chapstick) -- any chance you'd make something that could be secured around the waist, like a fanny pack? :D

I am certainly hoping to expand in offerings as I grow, and that is something I've thought of making for the very reasons you mentioned. I probably won't be able to develop it right away, but maybe in time for Christmas?????

Newest bag up this week: "I Love My Dog" print with lots of cute different dogs! https://www.etsy.com/shop/houndstreetboutique

009c85c8-ebc4-4773-ae44-de70d861f071_zps

The bag comes with two choices in lining colors: a brown texture print and an orange-red subtle dot print.

So excited to post my newest fabric: The Secret Life of Pets! Check it out on etsy and on my FB page, too!

Secret20Life20Of20Pets20Poop20Bag20Dispe

Edited by AZGreyGirl

I've been wanting to make special greyhound themed bags and my fabric order from Spoonflower finally arrived this week. Here is my first greyhound dog walking bag! (let me know if the link doesn't work. I gave up on Photobucket.)

There are only two available right now. I have three more different sets in the making so keep checking back if greyhound dog walking bags interest you. I am also posting them on my Facebook page as I finish them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

More greyhounds with their stuffy toys! This version has a black interior lining and handles. Check it out here. There is only one left, but I will be adding new greyhound styles throughout the week.

Plus, to celebrate the back to school season, enter BK2SCH10 to receive 10% off your purchase of 24.99 or more, now through Aug. 20.

I am SO EXCITED to be finally posting this bag! Make sure to click-y! It features custom embroidery - the front pocket has a paw print that says "I (heart) my greyhound." The fabric is a black with tiny gold sparkle-dots scattered on it. I think it's stunning, but I'm also the creator, so I may be biased.

I also am accepting custom orders of the bag in four other similar fabrics and with a HUGE list of other breeds. (I know, this is a greyhound forum but you might have friends who have not yet seen the light and have other types of dogs and you give them seasonal holiday gifts...just sayin'!)

Also, I am currently running a back to school sale - enter BK2SCH10 for 10% off your entire order of 24.99 and above.

My etsy shop.

Today's greyhound bag is this little guy!

Racing20Home20Greyhound20Embroidered20Do

I know I'm biased, but every time I've seen him as I've been working on him this past week, he's just made me smile.

More pictures of him here on my Etsy shop. I have two premade bags ready for purchase and I can also do some customization, as well. 10% off now through Sat. with BK2SCH10.

edited b/c I can't spell.

Edited by AZGreyGirl

• 2 weeks later...

These are so cute! And such a great idea. I'm sick of jamming stuff in my pockets on walks :lol if I ever have spare money, I'll be back!

That's exactly why I made my very first one...which I use now every single day! :) And if that spare money eludes you, they always make good items for Christmas wish lists, if you're into Christmas, that is. :)

Back in stock! Brown greyhounds with stars with gorgeous accent fabric! Available on my Etsy shop: HoundStreetBoutique

Brown20Greyhound20with20Stars_Styled_zps

If you like what you see, please follow me on FB and IG (@Houndstreetboutique).

• 2 weeks later...

I love these bags but the shipping to Canada is a bit high, I think,

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Holy Cannoli! I ordered on the 15th and my bag showed up today. We took it for a test spin down on the East Bay Bike path. It held my phone (HTC M9 with ballistic case) a zippy bag of cookies, 5 poo bags and a few dollar bills.

Marco, KC and I approve.

Thank you! I'm so glad you, Marco, and KC like your bag! :)

I love these bags but the shipping to Canada is a bit high, I think,

Shipping, period, I think has become ridiculously expensive as I discover whenever I shop online when there's no free shipping. The US postage rates keep going up, too. :(

When I test it out in my shop on Etsy, it's showing me that shipping for one bag to Canada is around $15-$16 US. If it's showing you more than that, please contact me via Etsy. (I don't know what the conversion in Canadian dollars would be or if there are customs or anything that gets added on top of shipping.)

A few new greyhound bags up! Black and White, Red, Brown Greyhound Heads, and Green Greyhound Heads (which I finished today but have not yet photographed...will be up tomorrow.)

Edited by AZGreyGirl