Panacur C Usage With Senior Greys

Guest alextwister

Guest alextwister

Is Panacur C safe to use with senior greyhounds ? My grey will not let me give him Panacur liquid the vet gave me and the Panacur C I could mix with his food.

I would say so.

I've never had any problems getting them to eat the granules mixed in with their food.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I had to use the liquid once and Rocket is not one to be pilled or have something squirted down his throat. I used 2 of his biggest vices to get him to take the liquid. Bread and cheese.

I bought a package of Kings Hawaiian Rolls, and a can of squirt cheese (from the crackers and cookie area of the store) to make him a cheese sandwich. I used a syringe to inject the roll with the dose of liquid Panacur. He came to me for over a week after he no longer needed it wanting his cheese sandwich. :chow

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life