Taylor Starts Palladia On Monday

Taylor starts Palladia pills on Monday, and continue Wednesday and Friday, 3 times a week.

How has it gone getting it into your dog?

If any side effects, what were they, how soon did they occur, and what if anything did you do about the side effects?

I have Cerenia for nausea, and Metronidazole for diarrhea.

He will take Pecid (Famotidine) with the Palladia to help with possible stomach upset.

Your experiences??

005_zpshnfxmels.jpg

Edited by Beachbum1

I have no experience with what you are going through but, Taylor......... :beatheart

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Charlie did fine on it. We always put it in peanut butter and he would wolf it down. The only true noticeable affect and we are not sure it was the intravenous chemo and/or Palladia but he never liked bananas after. He used to love them but turned his nose up after chemo for the remainder of his life.

Good thoughts for Taylor and you.

Edited by Charlies_Dad

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.