Summit 6 Week Update

• 3 months later...

He's doing great! Thanks for asking. He was at a Nosework seminar earlier today and thoroughly enjoyed himself.

https://youtu.be/bFQtfeKKM9g

He did fall at some point while we were away a few weeks ago. My petsitter came home from work and found him with 2 bloody knees, so those are still healing. She wasn't sure what he did, but I suspect he probably fell trying to get on or off the couch.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Hooray for Summit! :beatheart:yay

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• 5 months later...