Vinnie 8/5/03 - 6/7/16

Guest bernadette

I wish I could think of a better thing to say than say I am so sorry that your boy has crossed. Unfortnately I cant think of a better way & I quess that really doesnt matter or change the sad outcome.

:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white RIP Vinnie

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

He must have been such an exceptional dog, as beautiful inside as out---and he was VERY beautiful. It's easy to understand why you will miss him so deeply, and to share your sadness. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Vinny.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

What a beautiful tribute. Loved the pictures. He really is a sweet -and handsome-fellow! My deepest sympathy. Be open minded-maybe he will send you a sign that he is ok and that he will never ever leave you.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller
For love is as strong as death,
Many waters cannot quench love,
Nor can the floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8:6-7
:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :gh_run

Guest bernadette

All,

I never realized how much the responded here would help me. Thank you so much. I do believe in signs and I know that my Vin will let me know is well and happy.