Sign in to follow this  
Charla

Carl Is 14 Today!

My handsome old guy is 14 years old today, he says, " Pfhtttbbbt, age is just a number and I'm young at heart!"

13332752_10206554462087436_5146623234313

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Happy Birthday to you from across the ocean.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

Happy 14th birthday Carl!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Carl!! You're 14!! :beatheart Happy happy birthday young man!! :beatheart Oh this makes me so happy :confetti

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Carl mah buddy,

Happy Birfday mah friend. Will meet you tonight on da Strip in Vegas for a boyz night birfday bash. Remebber, Whot happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Especially if Lexie asks. :bgeorge

Face is the designated driver and Desi is in charge of "entertainment." (I meant scoping out the buffets - whot were yoo thinking? :tomato )

Taylor is the navigator, and the Camp Greyhound crew will meet us at da Craps Tables. We habs to explain to Paddy Mayhem that "craps table" doesn't mean what he thought it meant.

Happy Birthday buddy. (That was mah daddyman.)

Yur pal.

Rocket ob da dezzert

Edited by Time4ANap

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

What a milestone! Happy Birthday to Carl! :confetti

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Holly Oaks Holly, Hopper the terrier mix, and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, and River, our perfect hounds gone too soon
Walls turned sideways are bridges. -Angela Davis

Whippy cream and chicken futs galore! :confetti

Happee Birfday muh fren!

Merc

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I like your attitude, sweet boy! And you are SO handsome. I know you are having a wonderful birthday!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:blowcandle:balloonparty:beatheart:cheers:digicam:mexi2:pepper:yay:bounce1:dogcookie:bighug:pinkele

Happy Birthday CARL. 14 YEARS OF HANDSOMENESS NEVER GETS OLD

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest goofydog

What a wonderful age to have reached! You're as handsome as ever sweet boy.

Thank yoo everybuddy, so far it's been a really good day. I got sum gizzards on my kibble and sum chikken feets ... butt no whippy cream yet. Momma says dat will be on my bite ob cake later.

Rocket, I'm on da way, I lub Vegas, da WFUBC had a blast when we were dere. I'll meet you guys outside ob da Mirage.

Carl

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Carl mah buddy,

Happy Birfday mah friend. Will meet you tonight on da Strip in Vegas for a boyz night birfday bash. Remebber, Whot happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Especially if Lexie asks. :bgeorge

Face is the designated driver and Desi is in charge of "entertainment." (I meant scoping out the buffets - whot were yoo thinking? :tomato )

Taylor is the navigator, and the Camp Greyhound crew will meet us at da Craps Tables. We habs to explain to Paddy Mayhem that "craps table" doesn't mean what he thought it meant.

Yur pal.

Rocket ob da dezzert

Now that's a party :rofl

:clap Carl :kiss2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Happy 14th Birthday Carl! Big celebration time!!!! :blowcandle:balloonparty:blowcandle:balloonparty:blowcandle:balloonparty:blowcandle:balloonparty:blowcandle:balloonparty:blowcandle:balloonparty:blowcandle:balloonparty

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Carl mah buddy,

Yur pal.

Rocket ob da dezzert

Taylor got all rested up this afternoon.

005_zpshnfxmels.jpg