Sign in to follow this  
Charla

Da Whirled Famous Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 143

Merlin yoo look comfy and just dozin' off to me! By da way da 114 was what da car was sayin' , Momma said it was prolly 106 or so ... anyway I was snoozin' wiff da AC set at 77 stayin' cool and comfy.

Momma turned da sprinklers on da grass for just a bit dis evenin' when it cooled down and I took a sprinkler snooze! Well knot for too long, Momma was laffin' at me.

Ahhh, look at da lovely ladies at da beach!

Carl

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Ahoy ebbebruddy!

I yam sorree I had KNOT been on yesstirday. And espeshually sorree to my liddle vegetameal curry wiff rice and cucumber greek yogurt salad obs me heart :beatheart

Me daddyman iz hurting obs his head and can KNOT blow his nose eben tho he iz snortee. I swear, it iz dribing da boff obs us mad! I habs so much noorsing dooties to do!

MH I fink yooze freend iz just WRONG WRONG WRONG! I meen I take pictoore lyke dat awl da time! I meen, we can KNOT possibly be smilling in awl da pictoores right? RIGHT? I did dis da odder day

11081189_10153813394454478_1401699039026

Butt it wuz onlee becoze daddyman and momma did KNOT turned off da lights in a timely manner! It wuz KNOT because I wuz escaping realitee, I yam onlee 4 anna haff!!!

Also I like yooze idea obs protesting. Butt how to do, how to do? I wunt me momma bakk rightawaykwik, butt I can KNOT control who she brings :weep. How to frow a tantrum?

Carl, dats juss crazee 114? I wuld habs melted!

Beka, I lubs yooze photo (in a platonikal way!)

I yam sorree Miz Jen dat yoo iz habbing fambly problem! Sometimes yoo juss wanna say no no bad hoomin to dose who annoys us!

Tosca, wot a cool bed tree! Tell yooze daddyman dat we habs a tree in my yard dat wuld benefit frum a bed tree :nod :nod :nod

Well I gotta scout, be well me freend!

Sail owt!

Cap'n Jack :paw

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Aww, Miss Muffin Hed! Won, yur friend is obbiussly anti racing and prolly sees any eggscuze to let her bias show, and two, Mummy says no way, no how is Merlin ready to go. Doze are sleepy eyes! Miss Robin wonce asked Mummy iffen she thought Moxies eyes had that look, and Mummy said no way Jose. Yu gibs Merlin (and Sagan) a joyful, rich life! Shore, he has some leftover effects of his stroke, but so did Mummy's Grandpa, but he was a happy silly old guy anyway! He juss cudn't use one are so good!

I think Miss Jennie is right though. I think yur friend maybe is in pain, plus also see item won, bias. She did KNOT mean to hurt yu. Mayhaps juss reply, "Nah, he had a great day and is sleepy, that's all!" and let it go. Or yu cud say, "Yu knob! Whot a hurtful thong to say! I shun yu for 2 weeks!" Yu pick.

Big noos here! Mummy SAID YES to an invite! Holy smokes, thats three this year!!!! Dats right. She is gonna meet The Everready Bunny (Dr. Frootcake) for cawfee on da side of dome road she is KNOT familiar wiff but Clifford will find for her, for cawfee drinks!!! And also she has this really cool waxed cotton coat she bought all the way from Australia that she has never worn (well, once) and its meant to be a riding raincoat, so she is gonna gibs it to Miss Robin! Its been in the back seat of the car for weeks!

Mummy says I can't go. Fooey, she says its too warm and i can't go inside so I gotta stay home. Prolly yu too JJ.

Well, Mummy has to take me to the park and then start stressong anout meeting Dr. fFrootcake....cause thats how she rolls.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I hab been treetid most greeebuslee tooday. Furst Mammaa waked mee up at TOO OB DA CLOK IN DA MORNIN!!! I meen, hoo gits up at dat doG offul time ob da day??? Reelee?? Den hur roodlee shubbed mee owtside too go potte. Den wen I came bak in, hur sed "Go too werk", dat meens I habs too go in da crate. Wate, I joost getted up an now I hab too go inna crate an KNOT GIT BREKFIST?????? Wats dat all abowt? Den hur leebd. Hur wuz gone till abowt siks ob da clok an hur smelld like anudur howndee!! Dis is unakseptibul!! Harrrumfff.

Atomic honey, I went too meet the hauler that was bringing Clark up from Birmingham. Then I had to bring him to Kamp Kathy. He'll be staying there until after Martha's Celebration then he'll be coming here to be your new brother. I fed you as soon as I got home.

DA Harrumfff I am still KNOT amused.

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Miss Halise, yu didnt take Atomic with you!? Rood!!!

So, how does he look? Where are the pictures???

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Merlin, we fink yu luk happee an relaggsed!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Gud Sunny mawning. Knot to hot :)

We juss coud knot,libs ware it was a hundred an forteen :eek

Are hole areyah is gunna be wiffowt lectrical powers frum seven to eleven. Werking on da lines or sumpin :dunno

Tankfooly Mams had herb :coffee an toste an deres filled up buckits ob waders. Nigil an Rooby will go walking an Wige will git roded. Pap mite go fishing.

Yu Luk juss fine to me, Merlin.

Sorry yu did knot git to meet Clark. Soon, DA. Soon :)

Habs a nice visit Miss CA an Frootcake. Mam habs won ob dem wagsed cotton riding cotes. She made it a foo yeers ago.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Morning all,

Merlin, you look fine. You look like you're about to fall asleep. :bighug to Miss MH. Hab fun at da beach.

Nixon, ah hope you make it thru wif no power.

Carl, ah'll bet da sprinkler nap wuz bery nice.

Beka, dose piccies of you were beautimous. Mommy lubs da sunset piccie. She sez dat Miss Kathy is a bery talented photographer.

Yesserday, Misser Ken left somefing within mah reach and walked away and ah got it. He knows dat ah am an opportunist so why did he leab somefing within mah reach? Den he complained to mommy about it. Mommy saw an ad about a place dat looked promising. Hopefully, she'll hear back.

Gotta go rest up for a busy day of looking for mischief.

Joie

Carol, missing Magic (1/5/01 - 4/15/15) but welcoming Fuzzy's Joy Behar (Joy) into my life on 5/31/15.

Hello everyone!

Merlin we think you look adorable and sleepy.

CA my Mum has one of those Aussie riding coats. Hers is a Drizabone one and she wears it to walk us if it is very wet out. It has loads of pockets for putting stuff (treats) in.

DA we are looking forward to seeing your new brother.

Great beach pics Beka and Ivy.

Our visitors have left now and so Mum has a couple of days to recover before going back to work. We will miss the little boy cousin who sits and strokes our furs off. He will be back in early August though hopefully.

Catch you later probably.

Dippy x

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Tank you Nutmeg! Dat is very kind of you!

Riley Roo.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

MH We ar propreeyatly horrifed on yourown accownt. Wut an awrful fing to say. Mummy sez, tho, it wuz thotless commint by a thotless person. Wounding tu yu butt just stoopit on her part.

DA We ar proppilly aggreebed on yourown account. Being woked up and shubbed owt in de dark den lokked up like a criminal!! (I myownself do knot tolerate a crate :blush luk I'm ryming like Ivy did!)

Lesseee, hoo else shud we be upsitted ober?

Miss CA, yur frens lubs yu. Suck it up. :kiss2 (sed wiff lubs, Mummy gits soshabul angziety, tu)

A tree bed!!! Dat luks sooooooooooooo comfy.

And Jooles onna brown levver cowch! Yu gotta tok tu muh Daddyman, Jooles. We habs a big brown levver cowch juss like yurs butt Daddyman won't let me onnit. :ohno Sumtimes I put muh paws up on it, juss tu luk owt de frunt window, y'no? And den, I non shallontlee pikk up muh bakk futs, tu and.... Ack!! Mummy yells. I hate to git Acked at.

And luk at dose lubbly beech pickshurs wiff Ivy and Beka (how's yur fut?). See dat wun ob Ivy on de beech wiff hur lubbly ears.... and........ THUD!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Mummy and Miss Robin habs had der cawfee! And donuts! Did I get a donut? No! Butt! Mummy came home and offered me fleaandtick candy. I said no thanks. So she shubbed da hole giant pill down my froat! Den she gave me a chooey bone, so its all gud.

Ih, shire, Mummy got mixed up on da ride home and freaked out a little, butt then she got squared away and made it home. Got gas. Picked up her prescriptions, and now we wait for our groshery boy! Whilst doing laundry!

Lubbery fotos Beka and Ivy!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Merlin - Ah agree wif eberywun else...you gotz sleepy eyes.

All da contingensees habs been released. Der iz just da final walk frew near da closing date, witch is June furteenthlebben. July tweelflebben is approching fast. Daddyman habs started to a pack.

Kitteh

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

​Atomic!!! Furst yu get ROODELY dragged outta bed at an ungodly hour, den unseremoniussly shubbed outside to pee (wot iffen yu didn't hab da urge at dat time! Hmm? Hmmmmm?) and den ordered to go into a crate?!? (Dat wud be bad enuff on its own fur me, being claustrophobical - Ah HATED da nasty crate), and NO BREKFIST fur like FOOR hours?!? :angryfire Wot noo debilry is dis? (as Misser Boromir of Gondor wud say). Ah em MOST unimpressed. Bery very unimpressed. Sorry dood. Iffen it's any consoles him, dis is wot a woke up to:

9bc403ee-1abd-467b-91de-e0b43fe8c8aa.jpg

^Dat meens Ah em O-U-T ob turnkee. So no turnkee fur brekfist. Grate.And den, to add insult to injoory, Ah also see dis:

a86e842b-100f-4a2a-bc6b-4f84db92a1c0.jpg

WOT?? :yikes Let's look at it again to be shore Ah em KNOT dreeming a bad dreem:

2f883f46-f9ff-4e5a-9975-8ce5316eb203.jpg

No, Ah saw it rite da furst time!! :angry: Mah cookie jaaah wuz EMPTY. Like, KNOT eeben won crumb left in it. KNOT eeben dust frum da bottum ob da packet. Nuffink.

HOW DUZ DIS HAPPEN?!? :crying:angryfire Dis hotel suks! v-angry.png

Plus also, mah kibble wuz almost all GONE. Ah do KNOT no wot is happening around heer. Fings are outta controle! Ah feeled faint frum da lack ob reel fuds and frum da (understandable) shok, so Ah went to lie down fur a leedul bit. MH went out wiff Babyfase to take him to sum nerdy, all-day SQL conferenz (yawn) and told me she wuz be bak in a while. Ah fawt to mahownself, She beddah be coming back wiff goodies fur da wizard!! Well, TWO hours laydah, she reappears wiff life-sabing fuds. Fanks gudniss. KNOT a minnit too early, eeder. Ah wuz about to pass out frum stahbayshin!

She brot home: cookies fur Sagan, cookies fur me (free packetses :colgate), fud fur me (two kinds), and dem gooey pill pocketses fur mah pills. Whenebber she comes home wiff cookies, she lets us put our schnozes rite inside da bag!! And we get to pik wotebber we want! :gmark Ob coorse Sagan goes nuts and takes da biggest wons, sumtimes moor den won because he is a no-gud greedyguts broote, whereas me, Ah em way moor refined and edumacated and lib to higher standards, so Ah juss take won, gently and politely. Mummy always tells me wot a gud gentle boy Ah em, and tells Sagan off, aldoh to be honnist Ah see her laff and giggle while she tells him off. Which is KNOT gud training. No wonder he habs bad manners. Pffft.

Carl: sprinkler snoozes sound amaaazink!

About da meen comment: fanks fur all da kind werds. It reely hab nuffink to do wiff her view abt racing... it's juss an eggpresshin. Ob coorse MH wud nebber forsake a frend ober sumfink like dis, in fact it seems out ob character fur her frend, BUTT den her frend habs been going froo a ruff time lately, she wuz apposed to come back to Maine to bizit her fambly (and Muffin Hed), and she can't come now because she broked her ankle. And da helff "care" system in Floridya is scandalussly horrible, Ah meen siriussly disgraceful. MH wuz juss bery upset. KNOT angry.She is emoshunal and greebing as it is ober da deff ob her frend, and she is hormonal, and ennyfink to do wiff me gedding hert or dying herts her hart unbareably, so it all came togedder to make her feel :weep Ah guess. She is feeling beddah today.

Jack! Yu silly goobah! Dat pikchur made us laff! :lol Mebbe when yu skype yur mummy yu can gib her a peese ob yur mind about all dis noo houndie nonsents? Ah meen did she eeben consult yu? Sheesh.

Kitteh, so nise to see yu! :kiss2 Gud luk wiff da walk froo.

Buck, Ah don't get it. Iffen she wuz going to forcibbly shub dat heartwermy candy down yur frote to begin wiff, why did she bovver asking? Harumph. Ah meen dat's juss bad manners. Plus also, Ah em glad CA and Frootcake habbed a nise coffee and chat and donuts, BUTT she cuda brot yu a peese, no? A bit ob da meen side today, isn't she? BUTT dat's ok because she wuz bery brave to drive to pahts unknown! :clap

Ivy those pikchurs are bewtimuss! MH lubbed dat sunset won espeshuly. Also, she duz KNOT like teal, and yet she finks it looks soooo priddy on Beka! :beatheart

... Merlin.

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Mornin!

Great pitchers everybuddy! That Jooles does have a sooper model look about him. And Merin, that is the look of a comfy, contented houndie. MuffinHed can tell her friend to bugger off (I theenk that's Reel England sawlty tawk). :D

Toni, I hope your mom has knot been made into a meet pie. :o

Hey Tosca - We had choklit sprinkles from Holland on our icecreem lass nite! They are sooooo much bedder than American choklit sprinkles. Mistress was thrilled to find sum. The ladee she lived wiff in Awestria used to buy gigantic bokes of em and her teenage dottirs poured em by the bukket load on everythin they ate but the mom used to blame Mistress and the odder Merican for eatin em all. <_<

:clap for a Chikken Arms/Fruutcake meet up. Hmm, that sounds like a deelishus meel.

Atomic, I'm afeered it's juss gonna git worser from here. It's gonna be all about this Clark fellow and what he needs and isn't he kewte and stuff. You gotta make shore your Mammaa knows that your her best guy.

Kitteh, I'm glad thins are going good for your impendin move.

I've bin for my walkies at college and don't have plans for the resta the day. Mistress has got to cleen out her closet.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

:omg no breakie fer DammitA

:ohno empty cookie jars fer Merlin

Yer rents darn well bettah check da contracts :shakefinger

Oh Merlin. Ah tink Nigil an Sagan muss be relayted.

Dere is a humungusly ginormus bogs ob MilkyBones in da Offish at are OldFokesHowme. An da lid is knot closed. Dat doofus Nigil juss bolts rite threw da dore an heds strate for dat bogs an shubs his hole hed rite in. So very rood.

Mam mayde a nice polite commint in yer FB postie an howpes Yer frend will see it :bighug

Sorry yu dint git a donut Buck. Neether did we an Ah cud smell Timmies AppilFritter on Mam wen shee camed howme frum da Cittee. Sheesh.

:thumbs-up Kitty

Sounds like tings is progressing nicly :)

Mam stop at da fut orthotic shop an make appoyntmint to habs herb belubed Birks rebilt.

Whist she was der shee tried on a pare ob da moss cumfiest sandils her futs habs evah felt.

Cept shee neerly choke wen she found owt da price. Three hundrid an fifteen dollers :eek

Now keep in mind da Mam habs dem teeny tiny futs an it's evah so haard to git tings dat fit ... an dese was like dey was made juss fer herb vary own futs. Da lady sayd dey nevah habs dem small sizes so dey musta order dem fer sumbuddy hoo nevah picked dem up. An day was sooooo cumfy.

But da price.....dat will take sum serious pondering.

So ...dem LiLacs is awl planted on top ob BeegBrody an Emma.

Mam was tinking ob getting sumting else but dus knot no wot. It hasta be sumpting dat dus knot need much care or regooler wadering, on accounta deres no wader hose. Plus also Brodys owt in da glaring sun. Emma habs sum shades.

Do rose booshes need sooper speshal care?

Maybe sheel juss git a EwWanamus or maybe a FerSythyah?

Howsoevah, now Mam is sittin heer in da kichin wiff a ice pack on herb a$$

:hehe

Wige was juss sauntering along at a poky liddle walk whilst Mam was tinking dey shud git dere act together an try sum ob dem trixy right leg yeelds wen he sawed a liddle bird fly owt frum dem booshes an scooted rite owt frum unnerneeth Mam.

Oops.

Seems dat sand is knot very cushiny on old ladies butts

:hehe

An ob corse shee dusted herownself off an clime bak on ...an had sum decent yeelds to da rite ...an it dint hert to bad until shee gots to da Cittee.

Oops.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Merlin, Fank Gudness YU did knot starb to def!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Mam, rose bushes do KNOT need super special care, but it wood need deep watering when it is new.

Sorry yu fell off yur pony. Oh, get the sandals! Yu deserves cumfy feet, and its almost like fate left those shoes there for yu!! The thing about esspensive shoes is dey generally last longer.

Mummy thought we shud do long walkies, butt she did KNOT realize it was 82 and a bit hoomid. I been panting panting panting but am finally cooling off. She said she was sorry and did KNOT mean to over heat me.

Oh, Miss Robin! Mummy is SO dumb! Da Garmin she is gonna gibs yu was right inside the truck!!! Sorry. She mail it to yu.

Happy burfdey tomorrow Miss Charla!!! Or maybe negst week...when Mummy and Miss Robin were stuffing der gobs wiff delectable sweet treats, Mummys Apple watch tickled her rist and said "Charla's birthday" and she did KNOT notice the date.

Kitteh!! Maybe dis time yu cud get a little note book, maybe a Hello Kitty won, and yu cud record da Pee Across America in a for at sootible for publication for those of us who shall never eggsperience such a thrill?

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Buck, Mummy tooked me on a wok today and I pantpantpanted. Butt I do dat wen it's cool out, tu. :blush

I habs bin recubbering frum de most confuzzling confuddlmint eber sints we got bakk frum owr wok. Muh frens, it wuz like dis:

I wuz wokkin along letting de ovver peeps admire me, and I wented ober to snifsnifsnif sum booshes to seee ifn dey wuz pee-worvy.

Mummy yelled, "No, git outta Poyson Ivy!"

I sed, "Ivy! :omg wayre?"

She sez, "No, git outta de Poyson Ivy!"

I sed, "Ivy! :omg wayre?"

She sed, "Git. Outta. de POYSON Ivy!"

Wait. Wut? :huh2

How's Ivy poysonuss and wayre is she?

Mummy poynted owt sum boring old vine (knot pee-wovy) and sed :blah :blah :blah

:dunno

I bin napping and tryin tu puzzul it owt eber sintst. Butt, ifn Ivy's knot heer, I yam knot so shure I shud bovver.

Merc de puzzuled

:paw

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Merc, I wuz knot there. Whot wuz your momma thinking? :dunno

We went to playgroop this morning! Dere were atelebendy houndies there and we ran together and then stood around and let da peeple lub on us. Den we went home and Momma went to get her furs cut. Then she asked us if we wanted to go in a ride in the car. Yes! Yes! Do you know where we went? We went to da tortunarian! :angryfire I got SHOTS! :eek I got FOUR ob dem! But then I got libber treets so I wuz happy. Da vet gabe Beka a shot too, and den she did an exam on her to figgure out why she wuz limping (she did KNOT limp at all today!) She told Momma and Daddy dat it is becuz ob dat Arthur guy that Beka is limping and gabe her some medicine to make it better if she starts limping again. Momma was glad dat, if it has to be anything, da Arthur guy can be handled eesier.

Merlin and DA, dat is a trabesty!

Mam, dat is a lot ob bikkie monies for sandals, but if they feel like dey were made for your feet, maybe it is knot such a bad idea to buy dem? :dunno

Joy, I hope your momma finds another place to libs SOON!

Ivy, the pincushion

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hi Ebereebuddee! It's ME!

Da Mom sez opening nite wuz gud! So all yuze gud/bad lukk wishes wurked!

BUTT she iz sooper tired kuz her a her frends wented owt to selebrate afferwards an she dident get home untill reel late (or reel erlee depending on how yu look at it!). An she's gona take a nap affer sleeping in, an I do KNOT habs anee time to tiktik.

Hopefullee I will be bak lader on!

See ya!

Toni - OWT!

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merc, we got poison ivy everywhere. Mummy just tries KNOT to touch it when she picks up ma poo.

Jeepers, six pee eem and its still hot. Supposed to rain hard tomorrow. I wonder iffen we are gonna get some funder??

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Miss Nancy! Get the shoes and then post a :digicam!

:wave to everyone, I'll have to :tomato later

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Hi frends! It wabs so nice owt we habs been owt sinse ninefurdy, abter Mama camed back from shopping for groshuries- we do KNOT habs a groshury boy.

Miss Jennie, I fink you should buy that howse and we will take turns comin to bisit you!

Ivy, that’s a greyt :digicam ob you and Beka. Luna habs neato butt scary eyes!

Carl! Stay cool buddy! You too Myka!

Merlin, you juss lookie like you are about to fall asleep, nuffin else! That lady obviously dose KNOT know houndies!

Cap’n Jack :hehe that’s a funnee :digicam ob you! Whot were you hidin from?

DA, youze one nite ob greebiousness will pay off in da end!

Joie :hope for a NOO place to libs for you and youze Momma! Don’t eet stuffs you are KNOT aposed to eet!

Dippy you can look forward to seeing youze liddle frend agin!

Merc, we are sorta ashamed to say that we tooked ober da cowch. It it KNOT in pristeen condishun anymore. Oh and I fink youze Momma should be more and more cleer on herbs tawking! I fought that she wabs tawking about Ivy too!

We sawed da ebidence ob da meetup ob CA and Fruutcake on faceybooke.

Kittheh :hope that eberyfing else about you moobin gose smoofly!

Merlin, I fink that Muffin Hed should be fired….butt then who would feed you :dunno

Lila were they dese sprinkels? hagelslag_zpsvfiotsuz.jpg

Mam, get da sandalz and sorry about youze butt plant!

Ivy you gots bery triksee ‘rents dere! Sheesharoni!

Glad you did KNOT reely brake a leg Miss Chris!

It’s suppahtime so I gotta go!

Tosca

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Bed tyme heer .

We wentid fower a kaar ryde to ower waak this eevning, along a singul trak narrow rode wiff passing playsis and wen we pull in to lett a kaar go passt the uther way an eedjit inna littul Daihatsu van did KNOT stop behynd us and bump into the bak ov mi kaar. :ohno:angryfire:crazyItt ownlee a littul bump and jusst skrape sum paynt off butt Mum waz KNOT too happee abowt itt. She gotta fone the eedjit tumorrow to gett hiz inshurints deetayles, hur fone hur inshurints peepul so thay no abowt it.

We seed sum deers on ower waak inklooding a littul babby wun butt Mum did KNOT lett us go and investigayte, she mayke us turn rownd and go bak to the kaar.

Glad yur owpining nyte wentid OKay Miss. Chris.

Mum sed "Ooooh, choklit sprinkulz!!! Yum!!"

Gonna go :sleepy

Wags,

Chancey, sayfe in mi kayge inna bak ov the kaar.

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.