Sign in to follow this  
Time4ANap

Boyz Weekend Is Gonna Be Exhausting!

Rocket's Mom is off to Kanab with Trolley and her Mom this weekend. Rocket and I are having a "Boyz Weekend" here at home.

The partying never stops.

IMG_2731_zpsi7ddm25i.jpg

IMG_2732_zpsy0rkzj5e.jpg

Trolley texted me a picture from her roadtrip to Kanab earlier.

IMG_2734_zpshjydeexz.jpg

Edited by Time4ANap

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

If you can't be at the Gathering, the next best thing is some boys' non-stop partying :lol Does Lexie know? :shakefinger:lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

If you can't be at the Gathering, the next best thing is some boys' non-stop partying :lol Does Lexie know? :shakefinger:lol

Lexie will be happy that Rocket isn't in Kanab with all of those floozies other greyhounds. :wife:wife:wife

It's 3:30 AM here and the party re-started about a half hour ago with someone needing outside. Now Dad is on GT and the brindle boy is snuggled up in his slumber ball. sound asleep. What's wrong with this picture?

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

:rofl

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Desi thinks this is the best idea ever!! Boyz weekend.......uninterrupted "partying" BYOBed

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Lexie will be happy that Rocket isn't in Kanab with all of those floozies other greyhounds. :wife:wife:wife

It's 3:30 AM here and the party re-started about a half hour ago with someone needing outside. Now Dad is on GT and the brindle boy is snuggled up in his slumber ball. sound asleep. What's wrong with this picture?

:rofl

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

What time should Jake show up? Is it BYOB (Bring your own Bone)?

Whenever he gets here is fine. We have everything we need, but if we get more than about a dozen hounds, it will be BYOB - Bring Your Own Bed. Rocket only has a dozen or so.... :bgeorge I figure Face and Taylor will be here later this afternoon too. Poker game starts at 8PM.

Conner is still trying to convince his mommy to drop him off. Yeah, he's a momma's boy :)

These are italians but you get the idea... I think Jake is the one with the cigar trying to steal all the chips!

italian_greyhound_poker_dogs_tile_coaste

Also a phoenix PSA- AAGI has a nail clinic at the old Phoenix track tomorrow. $5 per hound!

Edited by NeedlenoseJake

jakesigsmall_zps254e191c.jpg

Photographer in Phoenix, AZ www.northmountainphoto.com

These are italians but you get the idea... I think Jake is the one with the cigar trying to steal all the chips!

I'm not sure this group will be that lively. :bgeorge

Lexie knows now! :rofl. As long as there is no female grey stripping her collar off, she wants Rocket to win big at poker cuz she gets half the winnings! :)

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Whenever he gets here is fine. We have everything we need, but if we get more than about a dozen hounds, it will be BYOB - Bring Your Own Bed. Rocket only has a dozen or so.... :bgeorge I figure Face and Taylor will be here later this afternoon too. Poker game starts at 8PM.

Wait until Taylor, the 3 pawed card dealer shows up.

He's bringing strippers from the beach bars.

Jeez, Rocket's Dad........I'm glad you're hosting this pack of heathens. The snoring & breaking wind will make it one to remember!!!!

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Lexie :lol Such fun! :rofl

Jeez, Rocket's Dad........I'm glad you're hosting this pack of heathens. The snoring & breaking wind will make it one to remember!!!!

If only we were all close enough to make this really happen. I would host it in a heartbeat. A few of us are at least in the same city or state, but we love having GT friends across the country.

We have a blast when Rocket hangs out with Conner or his friend Jimmie. Having a whole bunch of goofy boys together would make my day.

Snoring, farting heathens. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Wait until Taylor, the 3 pawed card dealer shows up.

He's bringing strippers from the beach bars.

Taylor, you trouble maker. :rofl.

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Speaking for neighbors everywhere, thank you!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota