Thank You Olewo Carrots

Guest Lygracilux

Guest Lygracilux

GODSEND.

Fusion has been getting 1tbs once a day for a couple weeks now, since then...not one tummy upset! No grumbles in the am, poos are bouncy for the first time in his life (not bad before just kinda eh)

YAY!!!

what is the difference between olewo carrots and 'normal' supermarket carrots?

From the Olewo site:

Dogs Cannot Properly Digest Raw Carrots

Many pet owners are not aware of the fact that their dogs are not able to benefit from the nutrition in carrots when feeding the raw vegetable. The issue with raw vegetables is that the vitamins and minerals are embedded in cellulose, a carbohydrate that is difficult to digest, and therefore the dog's digestive system is not able to absorb the valuable nutrients.

Carrots Need To Be In The Proper Form For Dogs To Absorb The Nutrients

Olewo Carrots are in the proper form and easy to digest, allowing dogs to absorb and utilize the amazing nutrition in this vegetable. Olewo Carrots are super nutritious because they are grown in Northern Germany, known for its extremely fertile soil, and go directly from the fields to preparation to avoid the loss of any nutrients. It is an all-natural "1" ingredient product with no additives and preserved naturally through dehydration.

What makes Olewo Carrots so effective?

Olewo Carrots are easy to digest because they are properly prepared for dogs to absorb and utilize the amazing nutrition in carrots. Olewo Carrots are made from a special variety of carrot high in beta-carotene and are super nutritious because they are grown in Northern Germany which is known for it's extremely fertile soil. The carrots are harvested at just the right time when the nutrient levels are at their peak. They go into preparation immediately after harvest to avoid loosing any of the valuable nutrients. Olewo's proprietary method of forming highly nutritious carrots into a pellet form assures maximum capture and preservation of the beneficial vitamins and nutrients.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I give my boys both the carrots and beets. Luka's skin isn't as flakey any more. He used to have thick spots of flakey skin on his back legs and they are gone. I love Olewo carrots and beets.

I make a mixture of carrots and beets and give them to my galgo, Cristiano. Good results here too. It has firmed his stool up nicely and no flakey skin.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown