Soulman And Zoedq

Guest SoulsMom

I am so incredibly sorry. It is so hard to lose two close together.

Godspeed Zoe.

Godspeed SoulMan.

It is wonderful for Manny and Ruby and you that you were able to bring them home. Seniors are incredibly special.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in shock and so sad for you that you and Bailey lost them both together so soon after each other.......bless you for opening your hearts to adopt again

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

• 3 weeks later...

I've not been around much lately and am just seeing this. I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Thank you for taking in two seniors in need at such difficult times for all of you. May they help heal you hearts.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I was almost speechless when you told me about Soul's passing a few weeks ago. I am SO sorry. Soul was such a great brother to our Tornado. I have fond memories of him, when he came on T's last day (and a video of them together that day, 3 years ago.) RIP Soul.

Edited by tornadosgirl
2wck1zc.jpg

Guest SoulsMom

Ohhhhhh, thank you for that video :beatheart Bittersweet. I was just saying to my assistant today that I wish I had a video of him. This just got me in the gut (but in a good way)