Selling Hills Prescription K/d Kidney Care Cans

Guest TahoeMom

You can return Hill's products to the vet you bought them from for a full refund. Their products are 100% guaranteed for any reason - pet won't eat it, changing foods, pet passes away.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Guest TahoeMom

You can return Hill's products to the vet you bought them from for a full refund. Their products are 100% guaranteed for any reason - pet won't eat it, changing foods, pet passes away.

OK. Thank you. We bought it from chewy.com. We just don't want to pay for shipping. Maybe his vet will buy them off of us. Thanks again.

If you contact Chewy, they will refund your money and ask you to donate the food. They have done this for me upon the passing of my dogs when I contacted them about returning prescription food. It's the reason I love this company so much, excellent customer service!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest TahoeMom

If you contact Chewy, they will refund your money and ask you to donate the food. They have done this for me upon the passing of my dogs when I contacted them about returning prescription food. It's the reason I love this company so much, excellent customer service!

Chewy is really great. They sent their condolences and said to just put a RMA label on the boxes and FedX will pick it up. No charge. No effort. And they said I could contact them any time just to talk. *tears*

• 3 weeks later...

This morning I returned a full unopened case of Hills KD plus two cans and a half bag of KD kibble for a full refund from my vet as we are changing the diet. My vet told me that they do not take a loss on the returns to the company. So take it back and get a FULL refund instead of trying to sell it online.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest TahoeMom

This morning I returned a full unopened case of Hills KD plus two cans and a half bag of KD kibble for a full refund from my vet as we are changing the diet. My vet told me that they do not take a loss on the returns to the company. So take it back and get a FULL refund instead of trying to sell it online.

I absolutely did return it to chewy.com. They even paid for delivery back. Chewy.com is so great.

All of the manufacturers I've ever purchased food from will take it back, even when opened. If the store/vet doesn't want to give you a refund for it, call the manufacturer's 1-800 number.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.