Ginny 2/9/06 - 4/11/16

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

I can't believe I am writing this. I am so not ready for it. Ginny died in my arms at home Monday night. I am not handling it to well this time. It's not my first time losing a fur baby. I will post a proper remembrance when I can. I found her on GT 10 years ago and you all watched her grow up. It is only proper to share her memories here. I just can't do it now.

Lori

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to see this. We all love Ginny and her ball.

Run free, sweet Ginny. We know that Unka Bill was there to meet you and show you around the bridge. :f_pink

I'm sure that Chef Seamie will have all right legs on the buffet tonight to welcome you.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

So sorry for the loss of your sweet Ginny.

She is gone from your side, but never absent from your heart .....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I am so sorry Lori. :cry1

Ginny, run free and go find Unka Bill to share the heavenly couch with him!

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Lori, I'm so sorry to see this. Hugs to you and your family.

Godspeed, special girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sure that Chef Seamie will have all right legs on the buffet tonight to welcome you.

Indeed, whatever Ginny wants. Thanks Don.

Lori, my heart goes out to you. Ginny was one of my very favorites here. Thank you for sharing your silly, funny, beautiful girl. I am so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm so, so sorry you lost your sweet, spunky girl. She is definitely missed.

{{{HUGS}}}

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

f_yellow So sorry. Sending hugs

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

Guest trevdog

I'm so very sorry Lori. I got to watch her grow up too and compare notes with you on the puppy antics. I still have the pictures of her when you first got her saved somewhere . I don't know what else to say except special hugs going your way.

I will tell the girls about her leaving you, I wish they could have met again as adults to see if they recognized each other.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Hugs and warm thoughts,

Dana

Dallas and Reiley

Lori, I'm so very sorry. Ginny has always been one of my favourite hounds.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh Lori, I'm so very sorry. Ginny was a GT favorite. Godspeed sweet girl.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee