4 Health Food Sale

I just found out that TSC has a store near us. We may be coming to a point where it's time for a food switch. We have been very happy with the Precise Brand food that we've been feeding, but it seems like Rocket's digestive system is changing, and we are seeing enough of a change that it may be time to try a new food.

Which variety does anyone here successfully feed for a an older hound with a sensitive tummy? Rocket is 10, but still very active when he wants to be.

We've been feeding Precise Senior for about 3 years, and before that, Precise Foundation. Both are Chicken and Rice based. I will probably pickup a 15 lb bag to try when I decide which one.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

My dogs have always been on beef dog foods, so I started with the beef and potato. I got a few bags that gave them loose poops, so I tried the pork. They are doing well on it, lots of energy, solid poo. I would've say either have particularly sensitive tummies. Both will be 10 this year.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

My dogs have always been on beef dog foods, so I started with the beef and potato. I got a few bags that gave them loose poops, so I tried the pork. They are doing well on it, lots of energy, solid poo. I would've say either have particularly sensitive tummies. Both will be 10 this year.

Thanks for the info.

As I checked into the location of the TSC, the one showing closest to us in Google isn't showing on their website, so I don't know if it's closed down, or just being built. I will have to call one of the others and see wht the story is. The others are about double the distance, but still only about a half hour or so in traffic, so it would still be easy to stock up at one of them if the food works for Rocket.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Took Allie to the store last week to pick up a bag. They love her at TSC. Didn't realize there was a sale until we got there. She will only eat the Beef and Potato Grain Free.

AMF All for One "Allie" (1/15/2010 - 3/25/22)

Color Print "Davis" (1/29/2009 - 2/24/19)

Craigie Skynyrd "Zipper"