Sign in to follow this  
Time4ANap

Rocket Knows The Word "gas."

Watch the reaction right at the beginning. He knows that the word "gas" means we are going for a ride to fill the car. He also knows the word "burger" and that the phrase "What do you want on it?" means that we are going to hit a drive-thru for dinner and a ride is forthcoming. This is his reaction when any of this happens. (Sorry for the dark video - it was spur of the moment.)

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

Cute!!! With Jake, the operative word is "go." Also, he somehow knows the difference between when we get ready on the weekends and during the week. During the week he stays in bed and usually won't even see us off. On the weekends he is up and jumping around, assuming he gets to go with! It makes leaving him at home on the weekends especially heart-breaking (although we take him anywhere we can)!

Edited by NeedlenoseJake

jakesigsmall_zps254e191c.jpg

Photographer in Phoenix, AZ www.northmountainphoto.com

I was expecting the context to be very different! :rofl He's pretty excited though, very cute!

Kendra, devoted walker of Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia) and her son Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia).

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/7/04 - 2/20/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds,
    Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/16/03 - 10/29/14, who really knew what a good dog she was,
    and Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/13/10 - 1/31/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too.

Cute. They are very clever like that. If Peggy hears 'go and see' mentioned she gets in the same excited sort of mode, even mentioning the name of the person who might be involved in the 'go and see' gets a reaction. She also fusses a lot if there are signs of anyone going out until she hears: 'well you can come!"

Cute!!! With Jake, the operative word is "go." Also, he somehow knows the difference between when we get ready on the weekends and during the week. During the week he stays in bed and usually won't even see us off. On the weekends he is up and jumping around, assuming he gets to go with! It makes leaving him at home on the weekends especially heart-breaking (although we take him anywhere we can)!

Yup. Much of the same here. I think his cue here is that DW is still home on the weekends. During the week she leaves early and he knows the difference in the days. If we tell him that he has to stay home, he just gives us "the you guys suck look" and flops on his bed.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

OMG! Rocket's body language and "talking" is identical to Wendy's when we say anything prefaced with, "Hey, Wendy" or " You wanna"... (insert .."go walkies?", "...go outside?", or ..."cookie?" here). :rofl

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

So cute. If my guys see me taking a piece of gum, they assume we are going on a walk, as I usually grab a piece of chewing gum before we go out. I guess they all relate to certain clues.

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Prince & stretch were ready to go with Rocket but when I didn't stand up they decided we weren't going anywhere. Maybe this is a brindle thing!

So cute. If my guys see me taking a piece of gum, they assume we are going on a walk, as I usually grab a piece of chewing gum before we go out. I guess they all relate to certain clues.

The other day, Mercury reacted to me looking for something in my purse. That meant walk time, right? right? now? right?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

The phrase here, "You wanna go.......(to the bank.....the UPS Store......the Greek Gyro truck.....to the beach......get a colonoscopy......get a flu shot........etc) results in Face break dancing and yodeling, and Taylor hopping up and down like a kangaroo, and bellowing in my face.

Lexie gets half of that ride. :rofl Rocket :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

What are you waiting for? Better go! :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

The phrase here, "You wanna go.......(to the bank.....the UPS Store......the Greek Gyro truck.....to the beach......get a colonoscopy......get a flu shot........etc) results in Face break dancing and yodeling, and Taylor hopping up and down like a kangaroo, and bellowing in my face.

Hahahahaha, indeed they have no idea what they are in for. They live in the moment and "wanna go" is yes of course take me anywhere with you cuz it's a fun car ride. It's all about the trip, not the destination. I always try to remember that too.

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

:hehe that's cute! Here the go to word is "Adventure" and that's what we call all outings with Jack, that way, we don't get shortchanged in normal business conversation.

But if we do go on an adventure, watch out for the spinning tail!!!

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Guest Jacks_Human

Too cute!

Jack leaps to his feet for 'out', 'adventure', 'store' and 'do you want your vest?'. The last one is a question I ask every morning before I put his vest on and we leave for work.