Greyhound Health Packet 2016

It's been quite a long time since I've posted here and while I miss the community, it is going to be a quick in and out. I just uploaded an updated version of the Greyhound Health Packet that I wanted to let people know about. It does have a few updates from the last packet so if you have an older version... please take the time to update. If you haven't seen it... please feel free to have a look. :)

The packet is located in the "library" section of our webpage under Greyhound Information.

http://www.medinavets.com/library/

Hope some of you may find it helpful and please feel free to share with others and rescue groups. I know several groups use the packet but not sure how to reach everyone so tried reaching out here and on facebook and hoping the "word gets out". :)

Bill

Lady

Bella and Sky at the bridge

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." -Anabele France

FeemanSiggy1.jpg

What a fabulous resource! Thank you!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

When we moved here, I took the packet to our new vet who was glad to get it -- we are the only greyhounds in this and some surrounding counties. I'll take the new version net time we go. Thank you so much for doing this.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Thank you, Dr. Feeman!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.